|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex say about his so-called friends?
(a) That they will help him.
(b) That they put him up to it.
(c) That they don't exist.
(d) That they are innocent.
2. What type of chair does Alex sit in while watching the movies?
(a) A pilot's chair.
(b) A hard wooden chair.
(c) A dentist's chair.
(d) A barber's chair.
3. What does the librarian do when he sees the old men beating up Alex?
(a) Kick them all out.
(c) Join in.
(d) Call the police.
4. What is the last film Alex sees about?
(a) Japanese torture.
(b) An old man being beaten to death.
(c) A woman being raped.
(d) A shopkeeper being burned alive.
5. Who does Alex see at the library?
(a) One of the old ladies that Alex and his gang bought drinks for a long time ago.
(b) The educated man that Alex and his gang beat up a long time ago.
(c) The old drunk that Alex and his gang beat up a long time ago.
(d) The woman that Alex and his gang raped a long time ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the films that Alex watches about?
2. Who is Alex worried will come up with a better plan to get in the house?
3. Where does Dim hit Alex with the chain?
4. What effect does the vitamin shot have upon Alex?
5. What does Alex want to hear in Melodia?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)