|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of chair does Alex sit in while watching the movies?
(a) A pilot's chair.
(b) A barber's chair.
(c) A hard wooden chair.
(d) A dentist's chair.
2. What does the librarian do when he sees the old men beating up Alex?
(a) Call the police.
(c) Join in.
(d) Kick them all out.
3. What could the gang see the old woman doing through the window?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Drinking wine.
(d) Giving milk to her cats.
4. What does Alex want to hear in Melodia?
5. Who does Alex see at the library?
(a) The old drunk that Alex and his gang beat up a long time ago.
(b) One of the old ladies that Alex and his gang bought drinks for a long time ago.
(c) The educated man that Alex and his gang beat up a long time ago.
(d) The woman that Alex and his gang raped a long time ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alex feel as he watches the film?
2. On what floor of the house could the gang see a light?
3. Where does Alex go after the Korova?
4. What do the doctors do when Alex asks them to stop the film?
5. Who betrays Alex?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)