|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
2. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
3. What does Mrs. Sway ban Mark from when they meet at the airport?
4. Why does Reggie want a change?
5. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Mark foils the three mafia men's attempt to dig up Senator Boyette's body.
2. Explain why Mark wants a will.
3. Discuss the rumors associated with the senator's death.
4. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
5. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
6. Discuss Reggie's phone call to the FBI upon returning to the hotel from Romey's house. How does she convey a sense of urgency to Agent Trumann?
7. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
8. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
9. Having failed to retrieve the senator's body, what does the mafia plan to do now?
10. How does Mark convince Reggie to look for the body in the garage with him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the Freytag's Pyramid and the Inverted Pyramid writing styles. When is each style used? Discuss the purpose of each style.
Essay Topic 2
What aspects and experiences of the author's own life might be drawn upon for inspiration in The Client? Explain your answers, giving an overview of the author's life.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the point of view from which The Client is written. Does this point of view make the story more or less believable? Select a different point of view and explain how The Client would have changed if written from it.
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)