|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
2. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
3. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
4. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
5. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
Essay Topic 1
A main character has both good and bad qualities, giving the character dimension. Discuss Mark's bad qualities. Who is to blame for those qualities? Are the "bad" qualities really bad? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Is Reggie's desire to help less fortunate clients an act of charity or co-dependency? Explain and support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
A protagonist has heroic qualities and an antagonist has villainous qualities. Discuss the protagonist in The Client. Discuss the antagonist. What is ironic about the story's antagonist?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)