|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What official communication is released by the FBI?
2. Who sees the body of Senator Boyette in Chapter 38?
3. Why does Reggie pass on the witness protection program for herself?
4. What is the allowance Mrs. Sway is to receive under Reggie's agreement?
5. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
A protagonist has heroic qualities and an antagonist has villainous qualities. Discuss the protagonist in The Client. Discuss the antagonist. What is ironic about the story's antagonist?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss justice as a motif in the novel.
Essay Topic 3
What aspects and experiences of the author's own life might be drawn upon for inspiration in The Client? Explain your answers, giving an overview of the author's life.
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)