Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
2. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
3. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
4. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
5. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the genre of The Client and the sub-genre category under which the novel falls. Is there another genre the novel might also be classified as? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the Freytag's Pyramid and the Inverted Pyramid writing styles. When is each style used? Discuss the purpose of each style.
Essay Topic 3
What is the difference between conflict and crisis in a novel? How are they similar? Also, relate the differences and similarities specifically to The Client.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)