|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
2. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
3. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
4. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
5. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss stereotypes present in The Client. How does Mark relate to or deal with the stereotypes?
Essay Topic 2
A main character has both good and bad qualities, giving the character dimension. Discuss Mark's bad qualities. Who is to blame for those qualities? Are the "bad" qualities really bad? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Why is dialog important in The Client? How would the story have differed if the author had chosen to omit it?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)