|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the body of Senator Boyette in Chapter 38?
2. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
3. Why does Reggie pass on the witness protection program for herself?
4. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
5. When does Reggie say the FBI will learn of the body's location?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Mark foils the three mafia men's attempt to dig up Senator Boyette's body.
2. Why does Mark say that he wants to see the senator's dead body for himself?
3. Having failed to retrieve the senator's body, what does the mafia plan to do now?
4. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
5. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
6. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
7. What is Mrs. Sway told when she asks why the FBI doesn't just go arrest the mafia men, and what realization does she have?
8. What is Clint's important role once the FBI agrees to Reggie's demands for the Sways?
9. Discuss the rumors associated with the senator's death.
10. What do Foltrigg and his crew believe happened with Mark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the central theme of The Client? How does the theme relate to Mark, Reggie, Muldanno, and Foltrigg?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Mark's influences and role models throughout The Client. Who or what influences him the most?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the Freytag's Pyramid and the Inverted Pyramid writing styles. When is each style used? Discuss the purpose of each style.
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)