|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
2. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
3. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
4. What is the allowance Mrs. Sway is to receive under Reggie's agreement?
5. What makes the body retrievers leave the scene?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the main character, Mark, and his growth throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 2
A main character has both good and bad qualities, giving the character dimension. Discuss Mark's bad qualities. Who is to blame for those qualities? Are the "bad" qualities really bad? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the point of view from which The Client is written. Does this point of view make the story more or less believable? Select a different point of view and explain how The Client would have changed if written from it.
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)