Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
2. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
3. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
4. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
5. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
Essay Topic 1
Define rising action as an element of plot. Discuss in detail the rising action in The Client. How does the author present it? How does the rising action flow? How does the rising action add to the suspense of the story?
Essay Topic 2
Is Reggie's desire to help less fortunate clients an act of charity or co-dependency? Explain and support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is the central theme of The Client? How does the theme relate to Mark, Reggie, Muldanno, and Foltrigg?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)