|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader know that the FBI gets the body before the mafia?
2. Who witnesses the body retrievers digging at Romey's house?
3. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
4. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
5. Who will be in Judge Harry's court ASAP as part of Reggie's agreement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mrs. Sway told when she asks why the FBI doesn't just go arrest the mafia men, and what realization does she have?
2. Discuss Judge Harry's concern in Chapter 28 and explain how he deals with it.
3. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
4. How does Mark convince Reggie to look for the body in the garage with him?
5. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
6. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
7. Knowing that Reggie and Mark are in New Orleans doesn't make the job of finding them any easier. What is the FBI's plan to catch them and to get Mark to talk once and for all?
8. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
9. Explain why Mark wants a will.
10. What do Foltrigg and his crew believe happened with Mark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What aspects and experiences of the author's own life might be drawn upon for inspiration in The Client? Explain your answers, giving an overview of the author's life.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss stereotypes present in The Client. How does Mark relate to or deal with the stereotypes?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the Freytag's Pyramid and the Inverted Pyramid writing styles. When is each style used? Discuss the purpose of each style.
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)