Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
2. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
3. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
4. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
5. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
Essay Topic 1
What is inciting force and which character is the inciting force in this story? How does the character fulfill that role? Give three examples and discuss the importance of each one in detail.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Mark's influences and role models throughout The Client. Who or what influences him the most?
Essay Topic 3
What is the central theme of The Client? How does the theme relate to Mark, Reggie, Muldanno, and Foltrigg?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)