|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
2. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
3. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
4. What does Reggie call to get from Clint after returning to the hotel in Chapter 38?
5. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
Essay Topic 1
What is the difference between conflict and crisis in a novel? How are they similar? Also, relate the differences and similarities specifically to The Client.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss stereotypes present in The Client. How does Mark relate to or deal with the stereotypes?
Essay Topic 3
Name and define the five types of conflict. Which conflict prevails in The Client? Select a different type of conflict and explain how the story would have differed under that particular type of conflict.
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)