|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
2. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
3. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
4. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
5. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
Essay Topic 1
A protagonist has heroic qualities and an antagonist has villainous qualities. Discuss the protagonist in The Client. Discuss the antagonist. What is ironic about the story's antagonist?
Essay Topic 2
Define rising action as an element of plot. Discuss in detail the rising action in The Client. How does the author present it? How does the rising action flow? How does the rising action add to the suspense of the story?
Essay Topic 3
A main character has both good and bad qualities, giving the character dimension. Discuss Mark's bad qualities. Who is to blame for those qualities? Are the "bad" qualities really bad? Support your answers.
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)