|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
(a) Spending a quiet Saturday morning with his family.
(b) Fishing on his favorite pond.
(c) Practicing at the firing range.
(d) Golfing with his FBI buddies.
2. How does the reader know that the FBI gets the body before the mafia?
(a) Because the last line of the novel plainly states it.
(b) Because the last line of the novel insinuates it.
(c) They don't. The outcome is uncertain.
(d) The mafia won't try again until nightfall and it's now daytime.
3. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
(b) Romey's information will be incorrect.
(c) This means he is off the hook.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
4. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
(a) Speaks into his radio.
(b) Asks if she's certain.
(d) Bolts for his car.
5. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
(a) County General.
(b) St. Joseph's.
(c) St. Peter's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
2. What does Reggie tell Clint as the Sways fly away?
3. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
4. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
5. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)