|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job does Reggie secure for Mark's mom?
(a) A job as a transcriptionist.
(b) An easy, well-paying government job.
(c) A job as a legal secretary.
(d) A job as a fashion designer.
2. If he accepted the witness protection program, where does Mark tell Reggie he would want to live?
3. What are the failed body retrievers doing until they go back to get the body?
(a) Booby-trapping the house.
(b) Planting explosives near the body.
(c) Watching the house to make sure no one goes near it.
(d) Waiting until nightfall to get back in.
4. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) County General.
(d) St. Joseph's.
5. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
(a) Judge Henry, Diana, and McThune.
(b) Diane, Ricky, and Clint.
(c) Diana, Ricky, and McThune.
(d) Muldanno, Foltrigg, and Sulari.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which state is the first place Reggie and Mark decide to go?
2. What makes the body retrievers leave the scene?
3. When does Reggie say the FBI will learn of the body's location?
4. What warning does Reggie give the FBI?
5. What is the allowance Mrs. Sway is to receive under Reggie's agreement?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
2. Knowing that Reggie and Mark are in New Orleans doesn't make the job of finding them any easier. What is the FBI's plan to catch them and to get Mark to talk once and for all?
3. Why does Mark say that he wants to see the senator's dead body for himself?
4. At the end of the book, who gets to the body first -- FBI or mafia -- and how does the reader know?
5. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
6. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
7. Explain how Mark foils the three mafia men's attempt to dig up Senator Boyette's body.
8. Discuss the two hearings that Judge Harry calls in Chapter 29.
9. What is Mrs. Sway told when she asks why the FBI doesn't just go arrest the mafia men, and what realization does she have?
10. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)