|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie hand to Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) The directions to Romey's house.
(b) The demands for Mark's family.
(c) The tape Mark recorded of his first interview.
(d) Her grocery list.
2. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
3. What does Reggie call to get from Clint after returning to the hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Trumann's phone number.
(b) More money.
(c) Foltrigg's address and phone number.
(d) Airline tickets.
4. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
(c) Judge Harry.
5. Who is transported to the New Orleans airport by FBI motorcade?
(a) Foltrigg and Boxx.
(b) Reggie and Mark.
(c) Clint and Diane.
(d) McThune and Trumann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Judge Harry in Chapter 28?
2. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
3. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
4. When does Reggie say the FBI will learn of the body's location?
5. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
2. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
3. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
4. How does Mark convince Reggie to look for the body in the garage with him?
5. Explain how the FBI is informed of the exact location of the senator's body.
6. How does Reggie rationalize to herself how she will deal with being an accomplice to Mark's escape?
7. Discuss Reggie's phone call to the FBI upon returning to the hotel from Romey's house. How does she convey a sense of urgency to Agent Trumann?
8. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
9. What do Foltrigg and his crew believe happened with Mark?
10. What three questions concern the FBI when they learn of Mark's disappearance from the hospital?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)