|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(b) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(c) When she can get plastic surgery.
(d) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
2. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
(a) Two local deputies.
(d) Two U.S. Marshals.
3. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
(b) Asks if she's certain.
(c) Bolts for his car.
(d) Speaks into his radio.
4. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
(a) Sulari, Muldanno, and the Bull.
(b) Leo, Ionucci, and the Bull.
(c) Foltrigg, Fink, and McThune.
(d) Muldanno, The Blade, and Leo.
5. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
(a) By breaking some glass.
(b) With a key found under the mat.
(c) By picking the lock.
(d) With a key given to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
2. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
3. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
4. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
5. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)