|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Reggie say the FBI will learn of the body's location?
(a) When Judge Henry says it's okay.
(b) When Mark stops crying.
(c) When they give her $10,000 for her trouble.
(d) When the Sway family is on the plane, off to their new home.
2. What does Reggie call to get from Clint after returning to the hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Trumann's phone number.
(b) More money.
(c) Airline tickets.
(d) Foltrigg's address and phone number.
3. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
(a) Mark vomits.
(b) Mark screams for help.
(c) Mark wanders away.
(d) Mark's stretcher rolls away.
4. What ironic moment comes to Mark's mind as he awaits his private jet?
(a) A kid at school made fun of him a few weeks before because he had never flown.
(b) This would make a great movie.
(c) He can never tell anyone about this.
(d) He is scared to fly.
5. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
(a) Barry the Blade.
(b) Slick Moeller.
(c) Brian Muldanno.
(d) Romey Clifford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reggie want a change?
2. What official communication is released by the FBI?
3. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
4. What is the Sulari family business?
5. What does Mrs. Sway ban Mark from when they meet at the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reggie dodge her grand jury subpoena?
2. Having failed to retrieve the senator's body, what does the mafia plan to do now?
3. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
4. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
5. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
6. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
7. What help does The Blade ask for from his Uncle Johnny? How does Uncle Johnny respond?
8. At the end of the book, who gets to the body first -- FBI or mafia -- and how does the reader know?
9. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
10. Explain how Mark escapes from jail and the hospital.
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)