|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
(a) Foltrigg, Fink, and McThune.
(b) Sulari, Muldanno, and the Bull.
(c) Muldanno, The Blade, and Leo.
(d) Leo, Ionucci, and the Bull.
2. Who assures Muldanno that they will retrieve the body in 24 hours?
(c) The Blade.
(d) The Bull.
3. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
(a) That Muldanno kidnapped him.
(b) That he staged his own disappearance.
(c) That a stripper killed him.
(d) That he had a mistress.
4. Who is transported to the New Orleans airport by FBI motorcade?
(a) Foltrigg and Boxx.
(b) Reggie and Mark.
(c) Clint and Diane.
(d) McThune and Trumann.
5. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
(b) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
(c) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
(d) She hopes the mob got her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
2. Why does Mark feel important on his way to the airport?
3. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
4. Why does Mrs. Sway finally give in to the witness protection plan?
5. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of the book, who gets to the body first -- FBI or mafia -- and how does the reader know?
2. Describe Mark's feelings as he and Reggie ride to the New Orleans airport.
3. What is Mrs. Sway told when she asks why the FBI doesn't just go arrest the mafia men, and what realization does she have?
4. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
5. Why does Reggie dodge her grand jury subpoena?
6. Why does Mark say that he wants to see the senator's dead body for himself?
7. What is Clint's important role once the FBI agrees to Reggie's demands for the Sways?
8. Explain how Mark escapes from jail and the hospital.
9. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
10. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)