|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What official communication is released by the FBI?
(a) An APB for Muldanno.
(b) A reward for Mark and Reggie.
(c) A reward for Muldanno.
(d) An APB for Mark and Reggie.
2. What is the Sulari family business?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Drug trafficking.
(d) A landfill.
3. Why does Reggie pass on the witness protection program for herself?
(a) She doesn't trust the FBI.
(b) She can't think of anywhere else she'd like to live.
(c) She knows her mom wouldn't be able to go.
(d) She isn't worried about her own safety.
4. What help does The Blade ask for from his uncle?
(a) To help him leave the mafia.
(b) To get some men to move the senator's body.
(c) For money for a new lawyer.
(d) For a new job.
5. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
2. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
3. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
4. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
5. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)