|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) He is allowed to call immediately.
2. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
(a) What they will have for lunch.
(b) Life in the witness protection program.
(c) The movie that they'll make after this experience.
(d) Whether they will seriously dig up the body.
3. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Careers in acting.
(b) Going to Wal-Mart.
(c) The witness protection program.
(d) Running away.
4. What help does The Blade ask for from his uncle?
(a) To help him leave the mafia.
(b) For a new job.
(c) To get some men to move the senator's body.
(d) For money for a new lawyer.
5. From what business is Senator Boyette abducted?
(a) A New Orleans strip club.
(b) A New Orleans bar.
(c) A truckstop restroom.
(d) A Memphis strip club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hospital agree to with the FBI?
2. Which state is the first place Reggie and Mark decide to go?
3. Who is transported to the New Orleans airport by FBI motorcade?
4. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
5. Who tells Reggie there is an emergency at her office in Chapter 28?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Foltrigg and his crew believe happened with Mark?
2. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
3. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
4. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
5. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
6. Why does Reggie dodge her grand jury subpoena?
7. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
8. Discuss the two hearings that Judge Harry calls in Chapter 29.
9. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
10. How does Reggie rationalize to herself how she will deal with being an accomplice to Mark's escape?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)