|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
(b) His mother.
(c) Momma Love.
(d) The local newspaper.
2. Where does Reggie meet the FBI director and agent?
(a) By Romey's house.
(b) At the airport.
(c) In her hotel room.
(d) In a restaurant.
3. Why does Mark feel important on his way to the airport?
(a) He is being rushed to a private jet and protected by the FBI.
(b) He got new clothes and gets to see his mom again.
(c) He has finally seen a decomposing body and can tell Ricky all about it.
(d) He has decided to join the mafia when he grows up.
4. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
(b) Judge Harry.
5. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
(a) Diana, Ricky, and McThune.
(b) Judge Henry, Diana, and McThune.
(c) Muldanno, Foltrigg, and Sulari.
(d) Diane, Ricky, and Clint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
2. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
3. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
4. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
5. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mark say that he wants to see the senator's dead body for himself?
2. Knowing that Reggie and Mark are in New Orleans doesn't make the job of finding them any easier. What is the FBI's plan to catch them and to get Mark to talk once and for all?
3. Discuss the rumors associated with the senator's death.
4. Explain why Mark wants a will.
5. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
6. What help does The Blade ask for from his Uncle Johnny? How does Uncle Johnny respond?
7. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
8. How does Reggie rationalize to herself how she will deal with being an accomplice to Mark's escape?
9. At the end of the book, who gets to the body first -- FBI or mafia -- and how does the reader know?
10. Discuss Judge Harry's concern in Chapter 28 and explain how he deals with it.
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)