|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Where the body is.
(b) Where the mob will strike next.
(c) Who his source was.
(d) Who The Blade really is.
2. Who tells Reggie there is an emergency at her office in Chapter 28?
(d) The cops.
3. Where do Foltrigg's men go, hoping to get some answers about Mark and Reggie's disappearance?
(a) Reggie's house.
(b) Judge Harry's house.
(c) Momma Love's house.
(d) Clint's house.
4. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
(a) Covers for Reggie.
(b) Stays in bed.
(c) Tells them again that Reggie doesn't live there.
(d) Pretends to be sick.
5. What does Reggie hand to Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) Her grocery list.
(b) The demands for Mark's family.
(c) The directions to Romey's house.
(d) The tape Mark recorded of his first interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
2. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
3. What does Reggie tell the FBI that really gets their attention?
4. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
5. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Judge Harry's concern in Chapter 28 and explain how he deals with it.
2. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
3. Why does Reggie dodge her grand jury subpoena?
4. What is Clint's important role once the FBI agrees to Reggie's demands for the Sways?
5. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
6. Explain how Mark foils the three mafia men's attempt to dig up Senator Boyette's body.
7. What help does The Blade ask for from his Uncle Johnny? How does Uncle Johnny respond?
8. What do Foltrigg and his crew believe happened with Mark?
9. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
10. Why does Mark say that he wants to see the senator's dead body for himself?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)