|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which guard finds Mark in his cell sweating, curled up by the toilet and sucking his thumb?
2. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Going to Wal-Mart.
(b) Running away.
(c) Careers in acting.
(d) The witness protection program.
3. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who The Blade really is.
(b) Where the body is.
(c) Where the mob will strike next.
(d) Who his source was.
4. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
(a) Bolts for his car.
(c) Asks if she's certain.
(d) Speaks into his radio.
5. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
(a) His bank account is low.
(b) The body is hidden in a residential neighborhood.
(c) No one will hire a mobster.
(d) The Blade knows too many secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
2. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
3. Who do the police arrest in connection with the emergency at Reggie's office?
4. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
5. Where does Reggie meet the FBI director and agent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
2. What help does The Blade ask for from his Uncle Johnny? How does Uncle Johnny respond?
3. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
4. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
5. What is Clint's important role once the FBI agrees to Reggie's demands for the Sways?
6. Explain how Mark escapes from jail and the hospital.
7. How does Mark convince Reggie to look for the body in the garage with him?
8. Explain why Mark wants a will.
9. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
10. Discuss Judge Harry's concern in Chapter 28 and explain how he deals with it.
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)