|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trumann do upon hearing Reggie's information?
(a) Speaks into his radio.
(b) Asks if she's certain.
(d) Bolts for his car.
2. What does Reggie tell Trumann at the end of the story?
(a) Goodbye and good riddance.
(b) She's grown to have feelings for him.
(c) The location of the body.
(d) Thank you.
3. What help does The Blade ask for from his uncle?
(a) For a new job.
(b) To get some men to move the senator's body.
(c) To help him leave the mafia.
(d) For money for a new lawyer.
4. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Contempt of court.
(c) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(d) Contributing to a minor.
5. Who sees the body of Senator Boyette in Chapter 38?
(a) Leo and Ionucci.
(c) Mark and Reggie.
(d) The Bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
2. What official communication is released by the FBI?
3. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
4. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
5. Why is Mark still against the witness protection program offer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the rumors associated with the senator's death.
2. Explain how the FBI is informed of the exact location of the senator's body.
3. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
4. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
5. Discuss Reggie's phone call to the FBI upon returning to the hotel from Romey's house. How does she convey a sense of urgency to Agent Trumann?
6. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
7. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
8. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
9. Why does Mark say that he wants to see the senator's dead body for himself?
10. Knowing that Reggie and Mark are in New Orleans doesn't make the job of finding them any easier. What is the FBI's plan to catch them and to get Mark to talk once and for all?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)