|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning does Reggie give the FBI?
(a) That Muldanno is watching them.
(b) That the mafia is trying to move the body.
(c) Not to hang out with Mark.
(d) That the body is not where it's supposed to be.
2. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
(a) How she will deal with the charge of accomplice.
(b) Where they will go.
(c) The expense of gasoline.
(d) Where they will stop for lunch.
3. Why is Mark still against the witness protection program offer?
(a) He doesn't want to live in Alaska.
(b) He doesn't want to fear the mafia for the rest of his life.
(c) He doesn't want to have plastic surgery.
(d) He doesn't want to leave Memphis.
4. If he accepted the witness protection program, where does Mark tell Reggie he would want to live?
5. Where do Foltrigg's men go, hoping to get some answers about Mark and Reggie's disappearance?
(a) Clint's house.
(b) Reggie's house.
(c) Judge Harry's house.
(d) Momma Love's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the failed body retrievers doing until they go back to get the body?
2. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
3. Why does Reggie want a change?
4. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
5. What does Mrs. Sway ban Mark from when they meet at the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Mark wants a will.
2. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
3. Explain how the FBI is informed of the exact location of the senator's body.
4. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
5. What three questions concern the FBI when they learn of Mark's disappearance from the hospital?
6. Discuss Reggie's phone call to the FBI upon returning to the hotel from Romey's house. How does she convey a sense of urgency to Agent Trumann?
7. Explain how Mark escapes from jail and the hospital.
8. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
9. Why does Reggie dodge her grand jury subpoena?
10. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)