|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
(b) Romey's information will be incorrect.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) This means he is off the hook.
2. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who his source was.
(b) Where the mob will strike next.
(c) Where the body is.
(d) Who The Blade really is.
3. Who is transported to the New Orleans airport by FBI motorcade?
(a) McThune and Trumann.
(b) Reggie and Mark.
(c) Foltrigg and Boxx.
(d) Clint and Diane.
4. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
(a) He is cold and clammy.
(b) He is sucking his thumb.
(c) He is able to lie down.
(d) He is burning up.
5. What does Reggie tell the FBI that really gets their attention?
(a) That she has personally seen the body.
(b) That Mark just likes the media attention.
(c) That Mark is crazy and she needs to get away from him.
(d) That she has an idea of where the body is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of job does Reggie secure for Mark's mom?
2. Who assures Muldanno that they will retrieve the body in 24 hours?
3. What help does The Blade ask for from his uncle?
4. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
5. What does Mark say he wants to leave to his mother and brother in his will?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Clint's important role once the FBI agrees to Reggie's demands for the Sways?
2. Explain how the FBI is informed of the exact location of the senator's body.
3. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
4. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
5. Knowing that Reggie and Mark are in New Orleans doesn't make the job of finding them any easier. What is the FBI's plan to catch them and to get Mark to talk once and for all?
6. Having failed to retrieve the senator's body, what does the mafia plan to do now?
7. Discuss the two hearings that Judge Harry calls in Chapter 29.
8. Why does Reggie dodge her grand jury subpoena?
9. What help does The Blade ask for from his Uncle Johnny? How does Uncle Johnny respond?
10. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)