|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie tell the FBI that really gets their attention?
(a) That Mark just likes the media attention.
(b) That Mark is crazy and she needs to get away from him.
(c) That she has personally seen the body.
(d) That she has an idea of where the body is.
2. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
(a) Practicing at the firing range.
(b) Spending a quiet Saturday morning with his family.
(c) Fishing on his favorite pond.
(d) Golfing with his FBI buddies.
3. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Taunts them and runs.
(b) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(c) Makes sounds like a cat.
(d) Yells to scare them.
4. What kind of job does Reggie secure for Mark's mom?
(a) A job as a transcriptionist.
(b) An easy, well-paying government job.
(c) A job as a legal secretary.
(d) A job as a fashion designer.
5. What official communication is released by the FBI?
(a) A reward for Muldanno.
(b) An APB for Mark and Reggie.
(c) An APB for Muldanno.
(d) A reward for Mark and Reggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark say he wants to leave to his mother and brother in his will?
2. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
3. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
4. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
5. How do Mark and Reggie make their way to Romey's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
2. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
3. Describe how Chapter 31 shows Reggie's growing paranoia after learning that she is a mafia target.
4. Knowing that Reggie and Mark are in New Orleans doesn't make the job of finding them any easier. What is the FBI's plan to catch them and to get Mark to talk once and for all?
5. What three questions concern the FBI when they learn of Mark's disappearance from the hospital?
6. How does Mark convince Reggie to look for the body in the garage with him?
7. What is Mrs. Sway told when she asks why the FBI doesn't just go arrest the mafia men, and what realization does she have?
8. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
9. Why does Reggie dodge her grand jury subpoena?
10. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)