|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
(a) Judge Harry.
(c) Momma Love.
2. In which hospital will Ricky complete his treatment?
(b) Little Rock.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
(a) Yellow police tape.
(b) A dog.
(c) A car.
(d) A boat.
4. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
(a) The Bull.
(d) The Blade.
5. Where does Mark make a phone call from while in the hospital?
(a) A restroom.
(b) A private room.
(c) The morgue.
(d) The ICU.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie tell the FBI that really gets their attention?
2. Where does Reggie meet the FBI director and agent?
3. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
4. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
5. What is the allowance Mrs. Sway is to receive under Reggie's agreement?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
2. Describe Mark's feelings as he and Reggie ride to the New Orleans airport.
3. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
4. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
5. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
6. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
7. What is Mrs. Sway told when she asks why the FBI doesn't just go arrest the mafia men, and what realization does she have?
8. Explain how Mark escapes from jail and the hospital.
9. Discuss Judge Harry's concern in Chapter 28 and explain how he deals with it.
10. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)