|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which hospital will Ricky complete his treatment?
(b) Little Rock.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) Their horoscopes on the radio.
(b) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(c) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
(d) Excerpts from The Godfather.
3. Who does Reggie call to tell her whereabouts?
(a) Judge Harry.
(b) Momma Love.
4. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) County General.
(d) St. Joseph's.
5. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) He is allowed to call immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
2. Who will be in Judge Harry's court ASAP as part of Reggie's agreement?
3. What kind of job does Reggie secure for Mark's mom?
4. Who does Foltrigg admit to harassing in Chapter 31?
5. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
2. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
3. Explain why Mark wants a will.
4. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
5. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
6. Discuss Judge Harry's concern in Chapter 28 and explain how he deals with it.
7. At the end of the book, who gets to the body first -- FBI or mafia -- and how does the reader know?
8. What do Foltrigg and his crew believe happened with Mark?
9. Describe Mark's feelings as he and Reggie ride to the New Orleans airport.
10. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)