|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Makes sounds like a cat.
(b) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(c) Yells to scare them.
(d) Taunts them and runs.
2. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
(a) He wants to see his father again.
(b) He loves to travel.
(c) He has never flown before.
(d) He is ready to start an amazing new life.
3. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) Excerpts from The Godfather.
(b) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
(c) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(d) Their horoscopes on the radio.
4. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
(a) Momma Love.
(b) His mother.
(d) The local newspaper.
5. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Sulari family business?
2. Who assures Muldanno that they will retrieve the body in 24 hours?
3. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
4. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
5. What official communication is released by the FBI?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reggie dodge her grand jury subpoena?
2. Explain how Mark foils the three mafia men's attempt to dig up Senator Boyette's body.
3. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
4. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
5. What do Foltrigg and his crew believe happened with Mark?
6. Why does Mark say that he wants to see the senator's dead body for himself?
7. Discuss Judge Harry's concern in Chapter 28 and explain how he deals with it.
8. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
9. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
10. Having failed to retrieve the senator's body, what does the mafia plan to do now?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)