|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) At Momma Love's house.
(b) Reggie's office.
(c) Clint's house.
(d) Reggie's apartment.
2. What does Romey's house look like?
(a) Big and extravagant.
(b) Big and plain.
(c) Small and quaint.
(d) Big and run down.
3. Who does The Blade visit in Chapter 35?
(a) Barry Muldanno.
(d) Johnny Sulari.
4. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
(a) He loves to travel.
(b) He wants to see his father again.
(c) He has never flown before.
(d) He is ready to start an amazing new life.
5. In which hospital will Ricky complete his treatment?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Little Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie call to get from Clint after returning to the hotel in Chapter 38?
2. What upsets Judge Harry in Chapter 28?
3. Where does Mark make a phone call from while in the hospital?
4. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
5. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Mark wants a will.
2. Describe Mark's feelings as he and Reggie ride to the New Orleans airport.
3. Discuss Reggie's phone call to the FBI upon returning to the hotel from Romey's house. How does she convey a sense of urgency to Agent Trumann?
4. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
5. Explain how the FBI is informed of the exact location of the senator's body.
6. Having failed to retrieve the senator's body, what does the mafia plan to do now?
7. What help does The Blade ask for from his Uncle Johnny? How does Uncle Johnny respond?
8. What is Clint's important role once the FBI agrees to Reggie's demands for the Sways?
9. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
10. Explain how Mark foils the three mafia men's attempt to dig up Senator Boyette's body.
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)