|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
(a) A car.
(b) Yellow police tape.
(c) A dog.
(d) A boat.
2. Who assures Muldanno that they will retrieve the body in 24 hours?
(b) The Blade.
(c) The Bull.
3. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
(a) That Muldanno kidnapped him.
(b) That he had a mistress.
(c) That a stripper killed him.
(d) That he staged his own disappearance.
4. What does Romey's house look like?
(a) Small and quaint.
(b) Big and run down.
(c) Big and extravagant.
(d) Big and plain.
5. Who sees the body of Senator Boyette in Chapter 38?
(a) Mark and Reggie.
(b) Leo and Ionucci.
(c) The Bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What help does The Blade ask for from his uncle?
2. What warning does Reggie give the FBI?
3. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
4. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
5. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
2. What do Foltrigg and his crew believe happened with Mark?
3. What are the terms Reggie outlines to the FBI in exchange for the location of the senator's body?
4. Why does Reggie dodge her grand jury subpoena?
5. Knowing that Reggie and Mark are in New Orleans doesn't make the job of finding them any easier. What is the FBI's plan to catch them and to get Mark to talk once and for all?
6. Describe how Chapter 31 shows Reggie's growing paranoia after learning that she is a mafia target.
7. Why does Reggie try to talk Mark out of foiling the mafia men's attempts to move the dead body?
8. Discuss the two hearings that Judge Harry calls in Chapter 29.
9. What is Clint's important role once the FBI agrees to Reggie's demands for the Sways?
10. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)