|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What official communication is released by the FBI?
(a) An APB for Muldanno.
(b) A reward for Muldanno.
(c) An APB for Mark and Reggie.
(d) A reward for Mark and Reggie.
2. Who does The Blade visit in Chapter 35?
(c) Johnny Sulari.
(d) Barry Muldanno.
3. Who witnesses the body retrievers digging at Romey's house?
4. What help does The Blade ask for from his uncle?
(a) To get some men to move the senator's body.
(b) For a new job.
(c) To help him leave the mafia.
(d) For money for a new lawyer.
5. In which hospital will Ricky complete his treatment?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Little Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie tell Clint as the Sways fly away?
2. What warning does Reggie give the FBI?
3. Who is transported to the New Orleans airport by FBI motorcade?
4. How do Mark and Reggie make their way to Romey's house?
5. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the FBI learns that Reggie and Mark are safe in New Orleans.
2. Discuss Gronke's feelings about his assignment to watch Mark and his relationship with the mafia.
3. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
4. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
5. At the end of the book, who gets to the body first -- FBI or mafia -- and how does the reader know?
6. Discuss Reggie's phone call to the FBI upon returning to the hotel from Romey's house. How does she convey a sense of urgency to Agent Trumann?
7. What three questions concern the FBI when they learn of Mark's disappearance from the hospital?
8. Having failed to retrieve the senator's body, what does the mafia plan to do now?
9. Why does Mark say that he wants to see the senator's dead body for himself?
10. Explain how Mark foils the three mafia men's attempt to dig up Senator Boyette's body.
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)