|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which state is the first place Reggie and Mark decide to go?
2. Where does Mark make a phone call from while in the hospital?
(a) A restroom.
(b) A private room.
(c) The ICU.
(d) The morgue.
3. What kind of job does Reggie secure for Mark's mom?
(a) An easy, well-paying government job.
(b) A job as a transcriptionist.
(c) A job as a fashion designer.
(d) A job as a legal secretary.
4. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Where the body is.
(b) Who The Blade really is.
(c) Who his source was.
(d) Where the mob will strike next.
5. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) Reggie's office.
(b) Clint's house.
(c) Reggie's apartment.
(d) At Momma Love's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
2. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
3. What ironic moment comes to Mark's mind as he awaits his private jet?
4. Who tells Reggie there is an emergency at her office in Chapter 28?
5. Who sees the body of Senator Boyette in Chapter 38?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
2. Discuss the two hearings that Judge Harry calls in Chapter 29.
3. What three questions concern the FBI when they learn of Mark's disappearance from the hospital?
4. Explain why Mark wants a will.
5. How does Reggie's opinion of the witness protection program change once she is implicated as a possible mafia target?
6. Explain how Mark foils the three mafia men's attempt to dig up Senator Boyette's body.
7. What is Clint's important role once the FBI agrees to Reggie's demands for the Sways?
8. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
9. Describe how Chapter 31 shows Reggie's growing paranoia after learning that she is a mafia target.
10. Explain how Mark escapes from jail and the hospital.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)