|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Reggie say the FBI will learn of the body's location?
(a) When the Sway family is on the plane, off to their new home.
(b) When Judge Henry says it's okay.
(c) When Mark stops crying.
(d) When they give her $10,000 for her trouble.
2. Who does The Blade visit in Chapter 35?
(c) Barry Muldanno.
(d) Johnny Sulari.
3. What news does Reggie share that makes Trumann giddy with anticipation?
(a) That Foltrigg is involved.
(b) That he'll get a promotion for his work in this case.
(c) That the body is only 15 minutes away.
(d) That she's going to write a book about her experience.
4. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Contributing to a minor.
(c) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(d) Contempt of court.
5. What does Reggie tell the FBI that really gets their attention?
(a) That Mark is crazy and she needs to get away from him.
(b) That Mark just likes the media attention.
(c) That she has an idea of where the body is.
(d) That she has personally seen the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Ricky's room to let Mrs. Sway know that her son is safe?
2. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
3. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
4. What upsets Judge Harry in Chapter 28?
5. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)