|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Muldanno in a restaurant?
2. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Diane Sway.
(b) Momma Love.
(c) Debora Sway.
(d) Reggie Love.
3. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
(a) Reggie and Mark.
(b) McThune and Lewis.
(c) Hardy and Clifford.
(d) Foltrigg and Slick.
4. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) Where the senator's body is buried.
(b) That he escaped from jail.
(c) That he killed The Blade.
(d) That his lawyer is crooked.
5. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell his mother over the phone about the detention facility?
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
4. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
5. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mark react when he learns that Reggie is a woman, and how does her gender affect his decision to "hire" her?
2. Discuss Ricky's diagnosis and symptoms.
3. How does Officer Hardy get Mark's fingerprints, and why does he want them?
4. Mark grapples with the idea of lying on the stand. Why does he decide not to lie?
5. Describe Trumann's brilliant idea for making Mark talk if the juvenile hearing fails to do so.
6. Discuss Judge Harry Roosevelt's dedication to his job.
7. How does the mafia threaten Mark face-to-face?
8. Why does Reggie usually take her clients home to meet Momma Love?
9. What makes the investigating officer suspicious of Mark's story at the scene of Romey's death?
10. Why is the media coverage of Romey's funeral unexpected, and why does it occur?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)