|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
(a) Reggie and Mark.
(b) Hardy and Clifford.
(c) McThune and Lewis.
(d) Foltrigg and Slick.
2. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
(b) How much his fees have increased.
(c) Where a body is hidden.
(d) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
3. What does Mark tell his mother over the phone about the detention facility?
(a) That he's going to marry the attendant some day.
(b) That he likes it.
(c) That other kids are mean to him there.
(d) That it's full of bugs.
4. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
(a) A man in a white Ford.
(b) A man in a dump truck.
(c) A man in a dark Ford.
(d) A man walking on foot.
5. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
(a) Barry Muldanno.
(b) Paul Gronke.
(c) Jack Nance.
(d) Sulari Muldanno.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
2. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
3. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
4. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
5. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the ethical issue that Reggie faces as she prepares Mark for his first juvenile court hearing.
2. Discuss Mrs. Sway's concern about the witness protection program.
3. Foltrigg is naturally upset not to get the desired results from Mark's juvenile court hearing. Why does he regain excitement quickly?
4. What makes the investigating officer suspicious of Mark's story at the scene of Romey's death?
5. Discuss Mark's knowledge of life.
6. How does Mark dodge the important question during his hearing, and what is the result?
7. Why are Mark's mother and the doctor skeptical about Mark's story when he finally decides to tell the whole truth (except for Romey's secret)?
8. Discuss Ricky's diagnosis and symptoms.
9. In what ways does Reggie claim that Mark's rights have been violated during the investigation of Romey's death?
10. What news does FBI agent Jason McThune share with Foltrigg that makes them believe Mark knows more than he is telling?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)