|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
2. What does Reggie negotiate on behalf of Mark's mother?
(a) She gets magazines sent in for the woman.
(b) She gets counseling for her at reduced fees.
(c) She gets her job back with a raise.
(d) She gets meals sent to the room.
3. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
(a) McThune and Lewis.
(b) Reggie and Mark.
(c) Hardy and Clifford.
(d) Foltrigg and Slick.
4. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
(a) A lawsuit against Reggie.
(b) A witness protection plan for Mark and his family.
(c) A van for Foltrigg.
(d) A subpoena for Mark.
5. Who meets Muldanno in a restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
2. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
3. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
4. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
5. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Mrs. Sway's concern about the witness protection program.
2. What is ironic about Foltrigg's choice of a juvenile hearing for Mark's testimony?
3. As Foltrigg and his crew wait for Mark to talk, they begin researching their legal options. What are their options?
4. Why does Reggie usually take her clients home to meet Momma Love?
5. In what ways does Reggie claim that Mark's rights have been violated during the investigation of Romey's death?
6. Foltrigg is naturally upset not to get the desired results from Mark's juvenile court hearing. Why does he regain excitement quickly?
7. What does Reggie do when she learns that Diane has been fired?
8. How does Mark make the detention center attendant feel sorry for him when he returns to his cell following his juvenile hearing? What does he get out of the pity?
9. Discuss Ricky's diagnosis and symptoms.
10. How does Mark react when he learns that Reggie is a woman, and how does her gender affect his decision to "hire" her?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)