|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Reggie and Fink.
(b) Reggie and Mrs. Sway.
(c) Reggie and Momma Love.
(d) Reggie and Judge Harry.
2. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
(d) The President.
3. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) A weekend vacation.
(c) Two pro-bono cases.
4. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
(a) The doctor has been talking about anti-depressants.
(b) His own mother regularly takes sleeping pills.
(c) He took a weekend vacation once with his father.
(d) He has heard the term on TV.
5. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Wally Foltrigg.
(b) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
2. How does Romey die?
3. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
4. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
5. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mark and Reggie's farewell.
2. Explain how Mark foils the three mafia men's attempt to dig up Senator Boyette's body.
3. What is Mrs. Sway told when she asks why the FBI doesn't just go arrest the mafia men, and what realization does she have?
4. Explain how Mark created symptoms to get himself sent to the hospital.
5. How does Mark make the detention center attendant feel sorry for him when he returns to his cell following his juvenile hearing? What does he get out of the pity?
6. Mark grapples with the idea of lying on the stand. Why does he decide not to lie?
7. Why does Mark say that he wants to see the senator's dead body for himself?
8. How does Mark dodge the important question during his hearing, and what is the result?
9. Describe how Chapter 31 shows Reggie's growing paranoia after learning that she is a mafia target.
10. What is ironic about Foltrigg's choice of a juvenile hearing for Mark's testimony?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)