|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
(a) Foltrigg and Slick.
(b) Hardy and Clifford.
(c) McThune and Lewis.
(d) Reggie and Mark.
2. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Muldanno.
(b) Barry Manilow.
(c) Barry Clifford.
(d) Barry Boxx.
3. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
(a) A police officer.
4. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
(a) That he saw anything at all.
(b) That he's not part of the mob.
(c) That he just remembered those details.
(d) That he isn't guilty of killing Romey.
5. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark almost vomits.
(b) Mark faints.
(c) Mark vomits.
(d) Mark begins to cry silently.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark reply when the judge asks if Romey told him anything about the Boyette case?
2. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
3. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
4. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
5. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the physical appearance and working relationships of Willis Upchurch.
2. How does Mark convince Reggie to look for the body in the garage with him?
3. Why are Mark's mother and the doctor skeptical about Mark's story when he finally decides to tell the whole truth (except for Romey's secret)?
4. Describe Trumann's brilliant idea for making Mark talk if the juvenile hearing fails to do so.
5. Describe the only real-life experience that Mark has had with lawyers until now.
6. What help does The Blade ask for from his Uncle Johnny? How does Uncle Johnny respond?
7. Discuss Ricky's diagnosis and symptoms.
8. How does Reggie get back at Foltrigg?
9. Why does Reggie object to the juvenile hearing and why doesn't she ask for a continuance?
10. What is Mrs. Sway told when she asks why the FBI doesn't just go arrest the mafia men, and what realization does she have?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)