|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Momma Love.
(b) Reggie Love.
(c) Debora Sway.
(d) Diane Sway.
2. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
(a) After divorcing Mark's father, she hates men.
(b) She's glad to have another woman to listen to her and support her family at this time.
(c) She knows Reggie from high school.
(d) She thinks Reggie will give them a lot of publicity.
3. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
4. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(b) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(c) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(d) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
5. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
(a) The benefits of the witness protection program.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her fees.
(d) Mark's behavior.
6. What confuses Mark about Judge Harry's courtroom?
(a) He cannot understand Judge Harry.
(b) The floor tiles form an unusual pattern.
(c) Why it is so cold in the courtroom.
(d) The judge alone is asking all the questions.
7. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark almost vomits.
(b) Mark vomits.
(c) Mark begins to cry silently.
(d) Mark faints.
8. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Threaten his mother.
(b) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
(c) Turn him over to the mob.
(d) Turn him over to the FBI.
9. What is Mark's father like?
(a) He is a drunk who sells drugs.
(b) He is a great guy.
(c) He is a drunk and a drug addict.
(d) He is an abusive drunk.
10. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(b) To take Ricky into custody, too.
(c) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
(d) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
11. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
12. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
(a) Foltrigg leaked the information.
(b) Boxx called and told them.
(c) The coroner's office told them.
(d) They saw it on Romey's Facebook page.
13. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To jail.
(b) To a juvenile detention facility.
(c) To a neighborhood clinic.
(d) To the hospital.
14. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
15. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
2. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
3. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
4. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
5. What does Mark tell his mother over the phone about the detention facility?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)