|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Mrs. Sway.
2. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
(a) Foltrigg leaked the information.
(b) Boxx called and told them.
(c) They saw it on Romey's Facebook page.
(d) The coroner's office told them.
3. Why do Muldanno and his associate believe Mark knows something?
(a) Because they overheard him talk to Reggie.
(b) It's just a hunch.
(c) Because they had bugged Romey's car.
(d) Because he hired a lawyer and refuses to talk to authorities.
4. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Skipper Scherff.
(b) Roy Foltrigg.
(c) Thomas Fink.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(b) It cut into their vacation.
(c) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(d) Their work load is already huge.
6. Which company does Chester Tanfill own?
(a) Ark-Lon Fixtures.
(b) TenArk Fixtures.
(c) Graceland Gravestones.
(d) Arklatex Designs.
7. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
8. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the First Amendment.
(b) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(d) No comment.
9. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) How much his fees have increased.
(b) Where a body is hidden.
(c) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
(d) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
10. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
(b) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
(c) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
(d) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
11. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) A weekend vacation.
(d) Two pro-bono cases.
12. What confuses Mark about Judge Harry's courtroom?
(a) He cannot understand Judge Harry.
(b) The judge alone is asking all the questions.
(c) Why it is so cold in the courtroom.
(d) The floor tiles form an unusual pattern.
13. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
14. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(b) He needs to be abused in jail.
(c) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(d) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
15. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The FBI and Romey.
(b) Reggie's and the FBI.
(c) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
(d) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
2. What is Mark's father like?
3. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
4. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
5. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)