|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) From books and magazines.
(c) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(d) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
3. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(b) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(c) He needs to be abused in jail.
(d) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
4. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
(a) She knows Reggie from high school.
(b) After divorcing Mark's father, she hates men.
(c) She thinks Reggie will give them a lot of publicity.
(d) She's glad to have another woman to listen to her and support her family at this time.
5. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
6. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
(a) Because of his death.
(b) Because Muldanno was there.
(c) Because he had a large family.
(d) Because he was loved by many.
7. How does Romey die?
(a) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(b) A Mafia hit.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
8. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark faints.
(b) Mark begins to cry silently.
(c) Mark almost vomits.
(d) Mark vomits.
9. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A watch.
(b) A scary movie on cable.
(c) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(d) A man pacing in front of her house.
10. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Muldanno.
(b) Barry Manilow.
(c) Barry Clifford.
(d) Barry Boxx.
11. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Threaten his mother.
(b) Turn him over to the mob.
(c) Turn him over to the FBI.
(d) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
12. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The FBI and Romey.
(b) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
(c) Reggie's and the FBI.
(d) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
13. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
14. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Jason McThune.
(b) Justin Greenway.
(c) Clifford Romey.
(d) Wally Boxx.
15. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Roy Foltrigg.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Skipper Scherff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
2. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
3. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
4. Who is Mark's mother?
5. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)