|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
(a) To a movie.
(b) To his grandma's house.
(c) Back to his house for the night.
(d) Her own home.
2. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
(a) "Don't forget about me."
(b) "I'm fine and will try to call soon."
(c) "I love you."
(d) "Get me out of here."
3. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Diane Sway.
(b) Reggie Love.
(c) Debora Sway.
(d) Momma Love.
4. Why does Mark want to sue the detention center to which he is taken?
(a) Because they didn't feed him.
(b) Because there were bugs on his bed.
(c) Because there was no phone.
(d) Because there was no air conditioning.
5. How does Romey die?
(a) A Mafia hit.
(b) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Shoots himself in the mouth.
6. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
7. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(b) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(c) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(d) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
8. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
(a) A van for Foltrigg.
(b) A witness protection plan for Mark and his family.
(c) A lawsuit against Reggie.
(d) A subpoena for Mark.
9. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
(a) Foltrigg and Slick.
(b) Hardy and Clifford.
(c) Reggie and Mark.
(d) McThune and Lewis.
10. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
(a) She was worried about Ricky.
(b) She had a nervous breakdown.
(c) She was approached by the mob.
(d) She was fired from her job.
11. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
(a) Mark's behavior.
(b) Her fees.
(c) Her job.
(d) The benefits of the witness protection program.
12. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(b) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(c) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
(d) He needs to be abused in jail.
13. What does Reggie negotiate on behalf of Mark's mother?
(a) She gets magazines sent in for the woman.
(b) She gets her job back with a raise.
(c) She gets counseling for her at reduced fees.
(d) She gets meals sent to the room.
14. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) That he killed The Blade.
(b) That he escaped from jail.
(c) That his lawyer is crooked.
(d) Where the senator's body is buried.
15. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Reggie and Momma Love.
(b) Reggie and Fink.
(c) Reggie and Judge Harry.
(d) Reggie and Mrs. Sway.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
2. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
3. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
4. What is Mark's father like?
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)