|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(b) Educational TV.
(c) From books and magazines.
(d) Watching The Godfather on cable.
2. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Turn him over to the FBI.
(b) Turn him over to the mob.
(c) Threaten his mother.
(d) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
3. How does Romey die?
(a) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(b) A Mafia hit.
(c) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(d) Heart attack.
4. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
(a) Because Muldanno was there.
(b) Because he was loved by many.
(c) Because of his death.
(d) Because he had a large family.
5. Who phones Mrs. Sway, Reggie, and Dr. Greenway from a detention center in Chapter 22?
6. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
(a) A van for Foltrigg.
(b) A witness protection plan for Mark and his family.
(c) A lawsuit against Reggie.
(d) A subpoena for Mark.
7. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(b) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(c) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
8. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
9. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(d) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
10. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
(a) Her job.
(b) The benefits of the witness protection program.
(c) Her fees.
(d) Mark's behavior.
11. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
12. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
(a) She had to pay a large bill.
(b) Clint interupted her visit.
(c) She just learned of Mark's imprisonment.
(d) The psychiatrist told her she needed to quit work.
13. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Roy Foltrigg.
(b) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
14. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
(a) He tosses a water balloon from his cell window at the officer.
(b) He calls the officer at home and asks if his refrigerator is running.
(c) He writes the police officer's name, phone number, and home address on the cell wall.
(d) He orders 40 pizzas in the officer's name and sends them to the police station.
15. What keeps Mark from lying on the stand while being questioned?
(a) His upstanding moral code.
(b) Fear of a polygraph test.
(c) He saw someone on TV die when they lied.
(d) Fear of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is The Blade?
2. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
3. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
4. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
5. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)