|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
(a) The Blade knows too many secrets.
(b) No one will hire a mobster.
(c) His bank account is low.
(d) The body is hidden in a residential neighborhood.
2. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
(a) Because he had a large family.
(b) Because of his death.
(c) Because Muldanno was there.
(d) Because he was loved by many.
3. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(b) As soon as possible.
(c) A week after he is put in jail.
(d) Right away.
4. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
5. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Give up Mark's case.
(b) To poison Upchurch.
(c) Push Mark's family to take the witness protection program.
(d) To tell Mark to lie on the stand next time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
2. Why is Mark excited about getting on the plane?
3. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
4. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
5. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)