|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Boxx.
(b) Barry Manilow.
(c) Barry Muldanno.
(d) Barry Clifford.
2. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
(a) The coroner's office told them.
(b) Foltrigg leaked the information.
(c) Boxx called and told them.
(d) They saw it on Romey's Facebook page.
3. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(b) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
(c) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(d) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
4. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
(b) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(c) The President.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
5. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(b) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(c) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
(d) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
3. Why does Mark want to sue the detention center to which he is taken?
4. What does Romey's house look like?
5. What upsets Judge Harry in Chapter 28?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)