|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which company does Chester Tanfill own?
(a) Ark-Lon Fixtures.
(b) TenArk Fixtures.
(c) Arklatex Designs.
(d) Graceland Gravestones.
2. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
(a) No one will hire a mobster.
(b) The body is hidden in a residential neighborhood.
(c) The Blade knows too many secrets.
(d) His bank account is low.
3. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Turn him over to the FBI.
(b) Threaten his mother.
(c) Turn him over to the mob.
(d) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
4. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
(a) He believes he knows information that no one else knows.
(b) Because he deeply respects the judge.
(c) To get media coverage for the upcoming election.
(d) To convince the judge that Romey knew where a body was hidden.
5. How does Romey die?
(a) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(b) A Mafia hit.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Mrs. Sway to take the witness protection plan?
2. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
3. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
5. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)