|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
2. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(b) Ricky calls the police.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
3. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
(a) She's glad to have another woman to listen to her and support her family at this time.
(b) After divorcing Mark's father, she hates men.
(c) She knows Reggie from high school.
(d) She thinks Reggie will give them a lot of publicity.
4. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(b) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(c) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(d) When she can get plastic surgery.
5. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) His mother.
(b) A nurse.
(d) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Mrs. Sway to take the witness protection plan?
2. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
3. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
4. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
5. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)