|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
(b) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(c) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(d) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
2. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Reggie and Fink.
(b) Reggie and Mrs. Sway.
(c) Reggie and Momma Love.
(d) Reggie and Judge Harry.
3. Why does Reggie agree to take Mark to New Orleans?
(a) She has family there.
(b) It's close and she knows people there to hide them.
(c) It's the last place they'd be expected to go.
(d) She has always wanted to see the Astrodome, too.
4. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(c) He is sent to jail.
(d) The bailiff vomits.
5. Why do Muldanno and his associate believe Mark knows something?
(a) Because they overheard him talk to Reggie.
(b) Because he hired a lawyer and refuses to talk to authorities.
(c) It's just a hunch.
(d) Because they had bugged Romey's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
2. What does Reggie tell the FBI that really gets their attention?
3. Where do Foltrigg's men go, hoping to get some answers about Mark and Reggie's disappearance?
4. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
5. Who is transported to the New Orleans airport by FBI motorcade?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)