|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who phones Mrs. Sway, Reggie, and Dr. Greenway from a detention center in Chapter 22?
2. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) His claims sound fishy.
(b) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(c) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(d) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
3. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(b) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(c) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(d) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
4. Who does Foltrigg admit to harassing in Chapter 31?
(b) Judge Harry.
5. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
2. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
3. How does Mark reply when the judge asks if Romey told him anything about the Boyette case?
4. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
5. Who meets Muldanno in a restaurant?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)