|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
(b) The Blade.
(d) The Bull.
2. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(b) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(c) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(d) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
3. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
(a) Jack Sisson.
(b) Jack Muldanno.
(c) Cal Sisson.
(d) Siccero Bindetti.
4. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) At Momma Love's house.
(b) Reggie's apartment.
(c) Reggie's office.
(d) Clint's house.
5. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Thomas Fink.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Roy Foltrigg.
(d) Skipper Scherff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Reggie share that makes Trumann giddy with anticipation?
2. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
3. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
4. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
5. Who does The Blade visit in Chapter 35?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)