|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
(a) Judge Harry.
(c) Momma Love.
2. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
3. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(c) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
(d) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(b) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(c) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(d) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
5. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
(a) Mark's behavior.
(b) Her fees.
(c) The benefits of the witness protection program.
(d) Her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Reggie and Mark discuss on their way back to their hotel in Chapter 38?
2. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
3. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
4. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
5. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)