|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
(b) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
(c) She hopes the mob got her.
(d) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
2. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
(b) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(d) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
3. What is the allowance Mrs. Sway is to receive under Reggie's agreement?
(a) $4,000 per month.
(b) $2,000 per month.
(c) $5,000 per month.
(d) $1,400 per month.
4. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(b) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(c) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(d) A gun hidden in his pocket.
5. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
(a) What they will have for lunch.
(b) The movie that they'll make after this experience.
(c) Whether they will seriously dig up the body.
(d) Life in the witness protection program.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
2. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
3. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
4. What is the emergency at Reggie's office in Chapter 28?
5. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)