|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
(b) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
(c) How much his fees have increased.
(d) Where a body is hidden.
2. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(b) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(c) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
(d) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
3. Who convinces Mrs. Sway to take the witness protection plan?
4. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
(a) The psychiatrist told her she needed to quit work.
(b) Clint interupted her visit.
(c) She had to pay a large bill.
(d) She just learned of Mark's imprisonment.
5. What does Reggie call to get from Clint after returning to the hotel in Chapter 38?
(a) Foltrigg's address and phone number.
(b) More money.
(c) Airline tickets.
(d) Trumann's phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
2. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
3. Who will Reggie meet at the airport?
4. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
5. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)