|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
(a) He's a punk kid stirring up trouble.
(b) He's a smart kid to hire a lawyer.
(c) He is guilty of Romey's death.
(d) He must know something because he hired a lawyer.
2. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
3. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
(a) What they will have for lunch.
(b) Life in the witness protection program.
(c) Whether they will seriously dig up the body.
(d) The movie that they'll make after this experience.
4. Where does Reggie meet the FBI director and agent?
(a) By Romey's house.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) In her hotel room.
(d) At the airport.
5. Why does Mrs. Sway finally give in to the witness protection plan?
(a) For the great benefits.
(b) She needs a vacation.
(c) For the trip to Portland.
(d) It is her only option.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
2. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
3. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
4. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
5. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)