|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Roy Foltrigg.
(b) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
2. Why does Mark want to go to New Orleans?
(a) To see the Astrodome.
(b) To visit the French Quarter.
(c) To get some good gumbo before the mafia kills him.
(d) To see if the body is really where Romey said it was.
3. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
(a) Mark vomits.
(b) Mark screams for help.
(c) Mark's stretcher rolls away.
(d) Mark wanders away.
4. Why does Reggie agree to take Mark to New Orleans?
(a) She has family there.
(b) She has always wanted to see the Astrodome, too.
(c) It's the last place they'd be expected to go.
(d) It's close and she knows people there to hide them.
5. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
2. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
3. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
4. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
5. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)