|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(b) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
(c) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(d) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
2. Who follows Mark to Romey's garage in Chapter 38?
(a) The Blade.
(c) The Bull.
3. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
(a) He tosses a water balloon from his cell window at the officer.
(b) He orders 40 pizzas in the officer's name and sends them to the police station.
(c) He writes the police officer's name, phone number, and home address on the cell wall.
(d) He calls the officer at home and asks if his refrigerator is running.
4. What ironic moment comes to Mark's mind as he awaits his private jet?
(a) This would make a great movie.
(b) A kid at school made fun of him a few weeks before because he had never flown.
(c) He is scared to fly.
(d) He can never tell anyone about this.
5. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) The bailiff vomits.
(b) He is sent to jail.
(d) His lawyers demand a continuance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
2. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
3. Who convinces Mrs. Sway to take the witness protection plan?
4. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)