|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaks the trial information to the media in Chapter 25?
(a) A janitor.
(c) The transcriptionist.
(d) The court bailiff.
2. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
(a) Where they will stop for lunch.
(b) How she will deal with the charge of accomplice.
(c) The expense of gasoline.
(d) Where they will go.
3. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) It cut into their vacation.
(b) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(c) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(d) Their work load is already huge.
4. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(b) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(c) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(d) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
5. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
(a) A van for Foltrigg.
(b) A subpoena for Mark.
(c) A lawsuit against Reggie.
(d) A witness protection plan for Mark and his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company does Chester Tanfill own?
2. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
3. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
4. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
5. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)