|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
(a) Yellow police tape.
(b) A car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A dog.
2. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Because he deeply respects the judge.
(b) To convince the judge that Romey knew where a body was hidden.
(c) To get media coverage for the upcoming election.
(d) He believes he knows information that no one else knows.
3. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(b) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
(c) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(d) His claims sound fishy.
4. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) The President.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(d) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
5. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
(a) Sulari Muldanno.
(b) Paul Gronke.
(c) Jack Nance.
(d) Barry Muldanno.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
2. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
3. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
4. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
5. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)