|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
(c) Two U.S. Marshals.
(d) Two local deputies.
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(d) From books and magazines.
3. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls the police.
(b) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(c) Ricky calls his mother.
(d) Mark wets his pants.
4. Who do the police arrest in connection with the emergency at Reggie's office?
5. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
(a) He must know something because he hired a lawyer.
(b) He is guilty of Romey's death.
(c) He's a punk kid stirring up trouble.
(d) He's a smart kid to hire a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
2. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
3. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
4. Which guard finds Mark in his cell sweating, curled up by the toilet and sucking his thumb?
5. Who tells Reggie there is an emergency at her office in Chapter 28?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)