|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) Reggie's apartment.
(b) Clint's house.
(c) Reggie's office.
(d) At Momma Love's house.
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
(b) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(c) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(d) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
3. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
(a) He tosses a water balloon from his cell window at the officer.
(b) He orders 40 pizzas in the officer's name and sends them to the police station.
(c) He calls the officer at home and asks if his refrigerator is running.
(d) He writes the police officer's name, phone number, and home address on the cell wall.
4. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
(a) She just learned of Mark's imprisonment.
(b) The psychiatrist told her she needed to quit work.
(c) Clint interupted her visit.
(d) She had to pay a large bill.
5. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Turn him over to the mob.
(b) Turn him over to the FBI.
(c) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
(d) Threaten his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
2. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
3. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
4. Which state is the first place Reggie and Mark decide to go?
5. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)