|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(b) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
(c) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
(d) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
2. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
3. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
(a) St. Joseph's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) County General.
4. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
(a) Hardy and Clifford.
(b) McThune and Lewis.
(c) Foltrigg and Slick.
(d) Reggie and Mark.
5. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
(a) To get media coverage for the upcoming election.
(b) Because he deeply respects the judge.
(c) He believes he knows information that no one else knows.
(d) To convince the judge that Romey knew where a body was hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
2. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
3. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
4. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
5. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)