|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
(a) Mark's father's whereabouts and his mother's work records.
(b) Mark's school grades and his father's information.
(c) Mark's fingerprints and his IQ.
(d) Mark's fingerprints and his bloodtype.
2. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
3. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
4. How does Mark reply when the judge asks if Romey told him anything about the Boyette case?
(a) He says "no" and crosses his fingers.
(b) He says he pleads the First Amendment.
(c) He tells the whole truth.
(d) He says he pleads the Fifth Amendment.
5. What help does The Blade ask for from his uncle?
(a) For a new job.
(b) To get some men to move the senator's body.
(c) To help him leave the mafia.
(d) For money for a new lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
2. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
3. What does the hospital agree to with the FBI?
4. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)