|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
(a) A witness protection plan for Mark and his family.
(b) A subpoena for Mark.
(c) A van for Foltrigg.
(d) A lawsuit against Reggie.
2. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
(a) Two U.S. Marshals.
(b) Two local deputies.
3. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
(b) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
(c) Reggie's and the FBI.
(d) The FBI and Romey.
4. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She hopes the mob got her.
(b) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
(c) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
(d) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(b) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(c) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(d) Mark tells them the whole truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
2. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
3. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
4. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
5. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)