|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
(c) A police officer.
2. What keeps Mark from lying on the stand while being questioned?
(a) His upstanding moral code.
(b) Fear of his mother.
(c) He saw someone on TV die when they lied.
(d) Fear of a polygraph test.
3. Which guard finds Mark in his cell sweating, curled up by the toilet and sucking his thumb?
4. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) That he killed The Blade.
(b) That his lawyer is crooked.
(c) That he escaped from jail.
(d) Where the senator's body is buried.
5. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
(a) Jack Nance.
(b) Sulari Muldanno.
(c) Barry Muldanno.
(d) Paul Gronke.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
2. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
3. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
4. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
5. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)