|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) That he killed The Blade.
(b) Where the senator's body is buried.
(c) That he escaped from jail.
(d) That his lawyer is crooked.
2. Which state is the first place Reggie and Mark decide to go?
3. What are Reggie's thoughts as Mark gets into her car in Chapter 33?
(a) The expense of gasoline.
(b) Where they will go.
(c) How she will deal with the charge of accomplice.
(d) Where they will stop for lunch.
4. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
(a) The Blade knows too many secrets.
(b) His bank account is low.
(c) The body is hidden in a residential neighborhood.
(d) No one will hire a mobster.
5. Why is Mark still against the witness protection program offer?
(a) He doesn't want to have plastic surgery.
(b) He doesn't want to fear the mafia for the rest of his life.
(c) He doesn't want to live in Alaska.
(d) He doesn't want to leave Memphis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mark want to sue the detention center to which he is taken?
2. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
3. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
4. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
5. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)