|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(b) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
(c) The President.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
2. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(c) Contributing to a minor.
(d) Contempt of court.
3. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
(a) She was fired from her job.
(b) She was worried about Ricky.
(c) She was approached by the mob.
(d) She had a nervous breakdown.
4. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
(a) Tells them again that Reggie doesn't live there.
(b) Stays in bed.
(c) Pretends to be sick.
(d) Covers for Reggie.
5. Who do the police arrest in connection with the emergency at Reggie's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romey's house look like?
2. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
3. Who does Foltrigg admit to harassing in Chapter 31?
4. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
5. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)