|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
(a) A man in a white Ford.
(b) A man in a dark Ford.
(c) A man walking on foot.
(d) A man in a dump truck.
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(c) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
3. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(b) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
(c) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(d) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
4. Who leaks the trial information to the media in Chapter 25?
(a) The transcriptionist.
(c) The court bailiff.
(d) A janitor.
5. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(b) Their horoscopes on the radio.
(c) Excerpts from The Godfather.
(d) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
2. Where does Mark make a phone call from while in the hospital?
3. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
4. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
5. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)