|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Press Moeller.
(b) Slick Moeller.
(c) Ace Moeller.
(d) Steve Moeller.
2. Which guard finds Mark in his cell sweating, curled up by the toilet and sucking his thumb?
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark almost vomits.
(b) Mark faints.
(c) Mark vomits.
(d) Mark begins to cry silently.
4. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
(a) That a stripper killed him.
(b) That he had a mistress.
(c) That he staged his own disappearance.
(d) That Muldanno kidnapped him.
5. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
(a) The local newspaper.
(b) His mother.
(c) Momma Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
3. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
4. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
5. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)