|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark want to sue the detention center to which he is taken?
(a) Because there were bugs on his bed.
(b) Because there was no phone.
(c) Because they didn't feed him.
(d) Because there was no air conditioning.
2. What does Mark say he wants to leave to his mother and brother in his will?
(a) Movie rights to his life story.
(b) $10 he has saved.
(c) His watch.
(d) His comic book collection.
3. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
(b) Jack Nance.
(c) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
(d) The Blade.
4. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Threaten his mother.
(b) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
(c) Turn him over to the FBI.
(d) Turn him over to the mob.
5. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When she can get plastic surgery.
(b) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(c) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(d) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes The Blade's request very difficult?
2. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
3. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
4. How do Mark and Reggie make their way to Romey's house?
5. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)