|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls the police.
(b) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
2. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) No comment.
(b) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(d) He takes the First Amendment.
3. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks to go to the restroom.
(b) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(c) He asks for a cola.
(d) He bolts for the door.
4. Why is Mark still against the witness protection program offer?
(a) He doesn't want to fear the mafia for the rest of his life.
(b) He doesn't want to live in Alaska.
(c) He doesn't want to have plastic surgery.
(d) He doesn't want to leave Memphis.
5. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(b) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(c) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
(d) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is The Blade?
2. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
3. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
4. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
5. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)