|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) He needs to be abused in jail.
(b) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(c) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(d) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
2. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
3. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
4. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(b) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(c) His claims sound fishy.
(d) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
5. How does Romey die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) A Mafia hit.
(c) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(d) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
2. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
3. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
4. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
5. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)