|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(b) He bolts for the door.
(c) He asks for a cola.
(d) He asks to go to the restroom.
2. If he accepted the witness protection program, where does Mark tell Reggie he would want to live?
3. Why does Mark want to sue the detention center to which he is taken?
(a) Because there was no air conditioning.
(b) Because there was no phone.
(c) Because they didn't feed him.
(d) Because there were bugs on his bed.
4. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Muldanno.
(b) Barry Manilow.
(c) Barry Clifford.
(d) Barry Boxx.
5. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
(b) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
(c) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
(d) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
2. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
3. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
4. What upsets Judge Harry in Chapter 28?
5. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)