|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
2. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) Jack Nance.
(b) The Blade.
(c) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
(d) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
3. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
(b) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(c) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(d) His claims sound fishy.
4. How does Mark reply when the judge asks if Romey told him anything about the Boyette case?
(a) He tells the whole truth.
(b) He says he pleads the First Amendment.
(c) He says "no" and crosses his fingers.
(d) He says he pleads the Fifth Amendment.
5. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) Reggie's office.
(b) Clint's house.
(c) Reggie's apartment.
(d) At Momma Love's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is tired of doing Muldanno's dirty work?
2. Who calls Ricky's room to let Mrs. Sway know that her son is safe?
3. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
5. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)