|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
(a) The benefits of the witness protection program.
(b) Her fees.
(c) Mark's behavior.
(d) Her job.
2. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
(a) Mark wanders away.
(b) Mark vomits.
(c) Mark screams for help.
(d) Mark's stretcher rolls away.
3. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
(a) He tosses a water balloon from his cell window at the officer.
(b) He writes the police officer's name, phone number, and home address on the cell wall.
(c) He calls the officer at home and asks if his refrigerator is running.
(d) He orders 40 pizzas in the officer's name and sends them to the police station.
4. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(b) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(c) He is sent to jail.
(d) The bailiff vomits.
5. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(b) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(c) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
(d) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
2. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
4. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
5. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)