|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
(a) Because Muldanno was there.
(b) Because he had a large family.
(c) Because of his death.
(d) Because he was loved by many.
2. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) He is allowed to call immediately.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
4. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(b) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(c) When she can get plastic surgery.
(d) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
5. What does Mark shout to the media as cops take him from the hospital to jail?
(a) That the cops beat down his mother and are taking a little kid to jail.
(b) That they are all losers and need to get a real job.
(c) That the cops are hurting him.
(d) That the cops are torturing his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mark's father like?
2. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
3. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
4. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
5. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)