|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
(a) A man in a white Ford.
(b) A man walking on foot.
(c) A man in a dark Ford.
(d) A man in a dump truck.
2. How does Romey die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(c) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(d) A Mafia hit.
3. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Skipper Scherff.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
4. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
(a) He calls the officer at home and asks if his refrigerator is running.
(b) He writes the police officer's name, phone number, and home address on the cell wall.
(c) He tosses a water balloon from his cell window at the officer.
(d) He orders 40 pizzas in the officer's name and sends them to the police station.
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the First Amendment.
(c) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(d) No comment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
2. How does Mark reply when the judge asks if Romey told him anything about the Boyette case?
3. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
4. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
5. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)