|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
(b) The Blade.
(c) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
(d) Jack Nance.
2. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To a neighborhood clinic.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To jail.
(d) To a juvenile detention facility.
3. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
(a) The local newspaper.
(b) Momma Love.
(d) His mother.
4. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
(a) Her fees.
(b) The benefits of the witness protection program.
(c) Mark's behavior.
(d) Her job.
5. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Turn him over to the mob.
(b) Threaten his mother.
(c) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
(d) Turn him over to the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
2. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
3. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
4. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
5. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)