|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(b) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(c) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(d) A gun hidden in his pocket.
2. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(d) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
3. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
4. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
(a) The psychiatrist told her she needed to quit work.
(b) Clint interupted her visit.
(c) She had to pay a large bill.
(d) She just learned of Mark's imprisonment.
5. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(b) He needs to be abused in jail.
(c) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(d) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
2. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
3. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
4. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
5. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)