|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Clifford Romey.
(b) Jason McThune.
(c) Justin Greenway.
(d) Wally Boxx.
2. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
(a) He orders 40 pizzas in the officer's name and sends them to the police station.
(b) He calls the officer at home and asks if his refrigerator is running.
(c) He writes the police officer's name, phone number, and home address on the cell wall.
(d) He tosses a water balloon from his cell window at the officer.
3. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
(a) After divorcing Mark's father, she hates men.
(b) She knows Reggie from high school.
(c) She's glad to have another woman to listen to her and support her family at this time.
(d) She thinks Reggie will give them a lot of publicity.
4. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
(b) Turn him over to the mob.
(c) Turn him over to the FBI.
(d) Threaten his mother.
5. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
2. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
3. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
4. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
5. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)