|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(b) A week after he is put in jail.
(c) Right away.
(d) As soon as possible.
2. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(b) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(c) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(d) When she can get plastic surgery.
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) His mother.
(b) A nurse.
(c) The doctor.
4. Who phones Mrs. Sway, Reggie, and Dr. Greenway from a detention center in Chapter 22?
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(b) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(c) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(d) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
2. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
3. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
4. How does Romey die?
5. Who tells Reggie there is an emergency at her office in Chapter 28?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)