|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) They both must stay away from him.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(d) Years of mental counseling.
2. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Reggie and Mrs. Sway.
(b) Reggie and Momma Love.
(c) Reggie and Fink.
(d) Reggie and Judge Harry.
3. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
4. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) A week after he is put in jail.
(b) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(c) Right away.
(d) As soon as possible.
5. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
(a) "I love you."
(b) "I'm fine and will try to call soon."
(c) "Don't forget about me."
(d) "Get me out of here."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Foltrigg admit to harassing in Chapter 31?
2. What does Mark shout to the media as cops take him from the hospital to jail?
3. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
4. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
5. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)