|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
(b) Two local deputies.
(d) Two U.S. Marshals.
2. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
(a) To have the charges dismissed.
(b) A change of venue.
(c) A 6-month continuance.
(d) A mistrial due to media coverage.
3. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He bolts for the door.
(b) He asks for a cola.
(c) He asks to go to the restroom.
(d) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
4. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
(a) He makes her feel sorry for him.
(b) He flatters her a lot.
(c) He screams and shouts.
(d) He asks her to marry him when he grows up.
5. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(b) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(c) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(d) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Sulari family business?
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
3. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
4. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
5. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)