|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(b) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(c) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(d) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
2. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Contributing to a minor.
(b) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(c) Contempt of court.
(d) Attempted murder.
3. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
(a) To convince the judge that Romey knew where a body was hidden.
(b) Because he deeply respects the judge.
(c) He believes he knows information that no one else knows.
(d) To get media coverage for the upcoming election.
4. Why do Muldanno and his associate believe Mark knows something?
(a) Because they overheard him talk to Reggie.
(b) It's just a hunch.
(c) Because he hired a lawyer and refuses to talk to authorities.
(d) Because they had bugged Romey's car.
5. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(b) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
(c) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(d) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
2. What does Mark tell his mother over the phone about the detention facility?
3. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
4. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
5. How does Mark reply when the judge asks if Romey told him anything about the Boyette case?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)