|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Upchurch ask for at the beginning of Muldanno's trial?
(a) A mistrial due to media coverage.
(b) A 6-month continuance.
(c) A change of venue.
(d) To have the charges dismissed.
2. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
(b) Mrs. Sway.
3. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(b) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(c) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
(d) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
4. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
(a) She had a nervous breakdown.
(b) She was fired from her job.
(c) She was worried about Ricky.
(d) She was approached by the mob.
5. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A man pacing in front of her house.
(b) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(c) A watch.
(d) A scary movie on cable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
2. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
4. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
5. Who does Foltrigg admit to harassing in Chapter 31?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)