|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
(b) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
(c) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
(d) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
2. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(b) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(c) Happy for the attention.
(d) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
3. What confuses Mark about Judge Harry's courtroom?
(a) The floor tiles form an unusual pattern.
(b) He cannot understand Judge Harry.
(c) Why it is so cold in the courtroom.
(d) The judge alone is asking all the questions.
4. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Give up Mark's case.
(b) To tell Mark to lie on the stand next time.
(c) Push Mark's family to take the witness protection program.
(d) To poison Upchurch.
5. What rumors surface when Senator Boyette disappears?
(a) That a stripper killed him.
(b) That he had a mistress.
(c) That Muldanno kidnapped him.
(d) That he staged his own disappearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
2. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
3. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
4. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
5. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)