|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
2. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
(b) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
(c) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(d) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
3. What does Mark shout to the media as cops take him from the hospital to jail?
(a) That the cops are torturing his family.
(b) That the cops are hurting him.
(c) That they are all losers and need to get a real job.
(d) That the cops beat down his mother and are taking a little kid to jail.
4. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
(a) She had to pay a large bill.
(b) Clint interupted her visit.
(c) The psychiatrist told her she needed to quit work.
(d) She just learned of Mark's imprisonment.
5. Why do Muldanno and his associate believe Mark knows something?
(a) It's just a hunch.
(b) Because he hired a lawyer and refuses to talk to authorities.
(c) Because they overheard him talk to Reggie.
(d) Because they had bugged Romey's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
2. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
3. Who leaks the trial information to the media in Chapter 25?
4. How does the FBI eavesdrop on Muldanno's restaurant conversation?
5. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)