|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(b) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(c) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(d) A gun hidden in his pocket.
2. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks to go to the restroom.
(b) He bolts for the door.
(c) He asks for a cola.
(d) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
3. Who do the police arrest in connection with the emergency at Reggie's office?
4. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
(a) He asks her to marry him when he grows up.
(b) He flatters her a lot.
(c) He makes her feel sorry for him.
(d) He screams and shouts.
5. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark vomits.
(b) Mark almost vomits.
(c) Mark faints.
(d) Mark begins to cry silently.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
2. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
4. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
5. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)