|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(c) He is sent to jail.
(d) The bailiff vomits.
2. Who does Judge Harry plan to subpoena to court?
(a) Brian Muldanno.
(b) Romey Clifford.
(c) Slick Moeller.
(d) Barry the Blade.
3. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Reggie and Momma Love.
(b) Reggie and Mrs. Sway.
(c) Reggie and Judge Harry.
(d) Reggie and Fink.
4. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(b) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(c) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(d) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
5. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Plan to shoot a kid.
(b) Legal research.
(c) Put the lawyer in jail.
(d) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
2. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
3. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
4. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
5. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)