|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) Their work load is already huge.
(b) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(c) It cut into their vacation.
(d) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
2. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
3. Which guard finds Mark in his cell sweating, curled up by the toilet and sucking his thumb?
4. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(b) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(c) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(d) Happy for the attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
2. What upsets Judge Harry in Chapter 28?
3. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
4. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
5. Why does Mark want to sue the detention center to which he is taken?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)