|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(b) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(c) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
(d) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
2. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
(a) That he just remembered those details.
(b) That he saw anything at all.
(c) That he's not part of the mob.
(d) That he isn't guilty of killing Romey.
3. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
4. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(b) Roy Foltrigg.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Skipper Scherff.
5. What is the emergency at Reggie's office in Chapter 28?
(a) Momma Love was missing.
(b) Clint didn't come back from lunch.
(c) Reggie's office had been wired by the mob.
(d) Mark ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Foltrigg admit to harassing in Chapter 31?
2. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
3. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
4. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
5. Who takes a flight from Memphis back to New Orleans in Chapter 30?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)