|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
(a) He asks her to marry him when he grows up.
(b) He screams and shouts.
(c) He makes her feel sorry for him.
(d) He flatters her a lot.
2. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
(b) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(c) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(d) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
3. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(b) A scary movie on cable.
(c) A watch.
(d) A man pacing in front of her house.
4. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) The bailiff vomits.
(b) He is sent to jail.
(d) His lawyers demand a continuance.
5. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
(a) That he just remembered those details.
(b) That he isn't guilty of killing Romey.
(c) That he's not part of the mob.
(d) That he saw anything at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
2. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
3. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
4. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
5. Who phones Mrs. Sway, Reggie, and Dr. Greenway from a detention center in Chapter 22?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)