|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(b) Contributing to a minor.
(c) Attempted murder.
(d) Contempt of court.
2. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
(a) Mark's fingerprints and his IQ.
(b) Mark's fingerprints and his bloodtype.
(c) Mark's school grades and his father's information.
(d) Mark's father's whereabouts and his mother's work records.
3. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Turn him over to the mob.
(b) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
(c) Threaten his mother.
(d) Turn him over to the FBI.
4. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
(a) She knows Reggie from high school.
(b) She's glad to have another woman to listen to her and support her family at this time.
(c) She thinks Reggie will give them a lot of publicity.
(d) After divorcing Mark's father, she hates men.
5. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(b) Roy Foltrigg.
(c) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
2. Who leaks the trial information to the media in Chapter 25?
3. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
4. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
5. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)