|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(b) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
(c) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
(d) To take Ricky into custody, too.
2. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) The Blade.
(b) Jack Nance.
(c) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
(d) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
3. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
(a) St. Peter's.
(c) County General.
(d) St. Joseph's.
4. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
5. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Because he deeply respects the judge.
(b) To get media coverage for the upcoming election.
(c) He believes he knows information that no one else knows.
(d) To convince the judge that Romey knew where a body was hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
2. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
3. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
4. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
5. Why does Mark want to sue the detention center to which he is taken?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)