|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) Right away.
(b) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(c) As soon as possible.
(d) A week after he is put in jail.
2. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
3. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Wally Foltrigg.
(b) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
4. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Mark McThune.
(b) Willis Churchhill.
(c) Willis Upchurch.
(d) William Green.
5. What keeps Mark from lying on the stand while being questioned?
(a) He saw someone on TV die when they lied.
(b) Fear of a polygraph test.
(c) His upstanding moral code.
(d) Fear of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
2. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
4. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
5. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)