|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A scary movie on cable.
(b) A man pacing in front of her house.
(c) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(d) A watch.
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(b) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(c) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(d) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
3. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Put the lawyer in jail.
(b) Plan to shoot a kid.
(c) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(d) Legal research.
4. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
(a) She just learned of Mark's imprisonment.
(b) She had to pay a large bill.
(c) The psychiatrist told her she needed to quit work.
(d) Clint interupted her visit.
5. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
(b) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
(c) How much his fees have increased.
(d) Where a body is hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
2. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
3. How does Romey die?
4. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
5. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)