|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(b) To take Ricky into custody, too.
(c) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
(d) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
2. How does Mark reply when the judge asks if Romey told him anything about the Boyette case?
(a) He says he pleads the Fifth Amendment.
(b) He tells the whole truth.
(c) He says he pleads the First Amendment.
(d) He says "no" and crosses his fingers.
3. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(b) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(c) Their work load is already huge.
(d) It cut into their vacation.
4. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(b) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(c) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(d) Happy for the attention.
5. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
(a) Jack Muldanno.
(b) Cal Sisson.
(c) Siccero Bindetti.
(d) Jack Sisson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
2. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
4. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
5. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)