|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(b) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
(c) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(d) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
2. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks to go to the restroom.
(b) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(c) He asks for a cola.
(d) He bolts for the door.
3. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
(a) Reggie and Mark.
(b) Foltrigg and Slick.
(c) McThune and Lewis.
(d) Hardy and Clifford.
4. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) Right away.
(b) A week after he is put in jail.
(c) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(d) As soon as possible.
5. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
2. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
3. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
4. What confuses Mark about Judge Harry's courtroom?
5. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)