|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(d) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
2. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Reggie and Momma Love.
(b) Reggie and Fink.
(c) Reggie and Mrs. Sway.
(d) Reggie and Judge Harry.
3. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(b) Mark wets his pants.
(c) Ricky calls the police.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
4. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Debora Sway.
(b) Momma Love.
(c) Diane Sway.
(d) Reggie Love.
5. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) Jack Nance.
(b) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
(c) The Blade.
(d) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
2. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
3. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
4. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
5. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)