|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(b) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(c) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(d) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) From books and magazines.
(d) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(b) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) They both must stay away from him.
4. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(b) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(c) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(d) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
5. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What confuses Mark about Judge Harry's courtroom?
2. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
3. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
4. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
5. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)