|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(b) Years of mental counseling.
(c) They both must stay away from him.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
2. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
(b) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
(c) How much his fees have increased.
(d) Where a body is hidden.
3. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(b) Mark wets his pants.
(c) Ricky calls the police.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
4. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
(a) Jack Nance.
(b) Barry Muldanno.
(c) Sulari Muldanno.
(d) Paul Gronke.
5. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
(a) Because he had a large family.
(b) Because Muldanno was there.
(c) Because he was loved by many.
(d) Because of his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie negotiate on behalf of Mark's mother?
2. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
3. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
4. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
5. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)