|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(b) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(c) Their work load is already huge.
(d) It cut into their vacation.
2. Who phones Mrs. Sway, Reggie, and Dr. Greenway from a detention center in Chapter 22?
3. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He bolts for the door.
(b) He asks to go to the restroom.
(c) He asks for a cola.
(d) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
4. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
5. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) How much his fees have increased.
(b) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
(c) Where a body is hidden.
(d) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
2. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
3. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
4. Who is The Blade?
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)