|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Legal research.
(b) Put the lawyer in jail.
(c) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(d) Plan to shoot a kid.
2. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
(a) That he saw anything at all.
(b) That he isn't guilty of killing Romey.
(c) That he's not part of the mob.
(d) That he just remembered those details.
3. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Skipper Scherff.
(b) Thomas Fink.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
4. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
(a) Reggie and Mark.
(b) Foltrigg and Slick.
(c) Hardy and Clifford.
(d) McThune and Lewis.
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) They both must stay away from him.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(d) Years of mental counseling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
2. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
4. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
5. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)