|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Legal research.
(b) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(c) Put the lawyer in jail.
(d) Plan to shoot a kid.
2. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(b) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
(c) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
(d) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
3. What keeps Mark from lying on the stand while being questioned?
(a) His upstanding moral code.
(b) He saw someone on TV die when they lied.
(c) Fear of a polygraph test.
(d) Fear of his mother.
4. How does Mark reply when the judge asks if Romey told him anything about the Boyette case?
(a) He says he pleads the Fifth Amendment.
(b) He tells the whole truth.
(c) He says he pleads the First Amendment.
(d) He says "no" and crosses his fingers.
5. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls his mother.
(b) Mark wets his pants.
(c) Ricky calls the police.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
3. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
4. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
5. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)