|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(b) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
(c) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(d) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
2. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The FBI and Romey.
(b) Reggie's and the FBI.
(c) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
(d) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
3. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
4. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) The doctor.
(c) His mother.
(d) A nurse.
5. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
2. Who is The Blade?
3. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
4. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
5. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)