|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark faints.
(b) Mark begins to cry silently.
(c) Mark almost vomits.
(d) Mark vomits.
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(b) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(c) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(d) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(b) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) They both must stay away from him.
4. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Upchurch.
(b) William Green.
(c) Willis Churchhill.
(d) Mark McThune.
5. Who phones Mrs. Sway, Reggie, and Dr. Greenway from a detention center in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is The Blade?
2. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
3. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
4. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
5. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)