|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
(a) "I'm fine and will try to call soon."
(b) "I love you."
(c) "Don't forget about me."
(d) "Get me out of here."
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) A nurse.
(b) The doctor.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
(a) A lawsuit against Reggie.
(b) A witness protection plan for Mark and his family.
(c) A van for Foltrigg.
(d) A subpoena for Mark.
4. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To take Ricky into custody, too.
(b) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(c) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
(d) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
5. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
(a) She just learned of Mark's imprisonment.
(b) Clint interupted her visit.
(c) She had to pay a large bill.
(d) The psychiatrist told her she needed to quit work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
2. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
3. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
5. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)