|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(b) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(c) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(d) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) His mother.
(c) A nurse.
(d) The doctor.
3. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
(a) Jack Muldanno.
(b) Jack Sisson.
(c) Cal Sisson.
(d) Siccero Bindetti.
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(b) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(c) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(d) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
5. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
(a) He tosses a water balloon from his cell window at the officer.
(b) He calls the officer at home and asks if his refrigerator is running.
(c) He writes the police officer's name, phone number, and home address on the cell wall.
(d) He orders 40 pizzas in the officer's name and sends them to the police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
2. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
3. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
4. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
5. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)