|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Mark ask Reggie to relay to his mother?
(a) "I'm fine and will try to call soon."
(b) "I love you."
(c) "Get me out of here."
(d) "Don't forget about me."
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(b) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(c) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(d) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
3. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Legal research.
(b) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(c) Put the lawyer in jail.
(d) Plan to shoot a kid.
4. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
(a) She was fired from her job.
(b) She was worried about Ricky.
(c) She was approached by the mob.
(d) She had a nervous breakdown.
5. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Because he deeply respects the judge.
(b) To get media coverage for the upcoming election.
(c) He believes he knows information that no one else knows.
(d) To convince the judge that Romey knew where a body was hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
2. Who is Mark's mother?
3. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
4. What does Mark shout to the media as cops take him from the hospital to jail?
5. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)