|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(b) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(c) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
(d) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
2. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) His mother.
(b) The doctor.
(d) A nurse.
4. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Roy Foltrigg.
(d) Skipper Scherff.
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(b) No comment.
(c) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(d) He takes the First Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
2. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
3. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
4. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
5. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)