|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) Where the senator's body is buried.
(b) That he escaped from jail.
(c) That his lawyer is crooked.
(d) That he killed The Blade.
2. What keeps Mark from lying on the stand while being questioned?
(a) His upstanding moral code.
(b) Fear of a polygraph test.
(c) He saw someone on TV die when they lied.
(d) Fear of his mother.
3. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
(a) Jack Muldanno.
(b) Cal Sisson.
(c) Siccero Bindetti.
(d) Jack Sisson.
4. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
(b) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
(c) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
(d) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(b) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(c) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(d) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
2. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
3. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
4. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
5. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)