|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
(a) He's a smart kid to hire a lawyer.
(b) He must know something because he hired a lawyer.
(c) He's a punk kid stirring up trouble.
(d) He is guilty of Romey's death.
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(b) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(c) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(d) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) They both must stay away from him.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
4. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(d) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
5. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Press Moeller.
(b) Slick Moeller.
(c) Steve Moeller.
(d) Ace Moeller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
2. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
4. What does Mark shout to the media as cops take him from the hospital to jail?
5. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)