|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(b) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
(c) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(d) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
2. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) Wally Foltrigg.
(b) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
(c) The President.
(d) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
3. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Mark wets his pants.
(b) Ricky calls the police.
(c) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
4. In Judge Harry's court, who is not allowed to speak unless spoken to?
5. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
(a) She was approached by the mob.
(b) She was worried about Ricky.
(c) She had a nervous breakdown.
(d) She was fired from her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
2. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
3. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
4. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
5. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)