|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
(a) Mark's father's whereabouts and his mother's work records.
(b) Mark's fingerprints and his bloodtype.
(c) Mark's fingerprints and his IQ.
(d) Mark's school grades and his father's information.
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(b) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(c) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(d) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
3. What does Mr. Lewis vow to have ready in just a few days?
(a) A subpoena for Mark.
(b) A lawsuit against Reggie.
(c) A witness protection plan for Mark and his family.
(d) A van for Foltrigg.
4. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Because he deeply respects the judge.
(b) To get media coverage for the upcoming election.
(c) He believes he knows information that no one else knows.
(d) To convince the judge that Romey knew where a body was hidden.
5. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
(a) A man walking on foot.
(b) A man in a white Ford.
(c) A man in a dark Ford.
(d) A man in a dump truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
2. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
3. How does Romey die?
4. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
5. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)