|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A watch.
(b) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(c) A man pacing in front of her house.
(d) A scary movie on cable.
2. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
3. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Skipper Scherff.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
4. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
(a) His own mother regularly takes sleeping pills.
(b) He has heard the term on TV.
(c) He took a weekend vacation once with his father.
(d) The doctor has been talking about anti-depressants.
5. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
(a) Boxx called and told them.
(b) Foltrigg leaked the information.
(c) The coroner's office told them.
(d) They saw it on Romey's Facebook page.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
2. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
3. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
4. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
5. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)