|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To jail.
(c) To a juvenile detention facility.
(d) To a neighborhood clinic.
2. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
3. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(d) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
4. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
(a) The doctor has been talking about anti-depressants.
(b) He has heard the term on TV.
(c) His own mother regularly takes sleeping pills.
(d) He took a weekend vacation once with his father.
5. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
(a) A man walking on foot.
(b) A man in a white Ford.
(c) A man in a dump truck.
(d) A man in a dark Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
2. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
4. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
5. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)