|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(b) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(c) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(d) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
2. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(b) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(c) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(d) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
3. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Diane Sway.
(b) Debora Sway.
(c) Reggie Love.
(d) Momma Love.
4. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(b) Happy for the attention.
(c) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(d) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(b) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(c) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(d) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
2. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
3. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
4. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)