|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
(a) He writes the police officer's name, phone number, and home address on the cell wall.
(b) He calls the officer at home and asks if his refrigerator is running.
(c) He orders 40 pizzas in the officer's name and sends them to the police station.
(d) He tosses a water balloon from his cell window at the officer.
2. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
(a) Because of his death.
(b) Because Muldanno was there.
(c) Because he was loved by many.
(d) Because he had a large family.
3. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) Reggie's and the FBI.
(b) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
(c) The FBI and Romey.
(d) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
4. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(b) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(c) Happy for the attention.
(d) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
5. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A watch.
(b) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(c) A scary movie on cable.
(d) A man pacing in front of her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
2. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
3. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
4. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
5. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)