|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls his mother.
(b) Ricky calls the police.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
2. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
(a) Mark's father's whereabouts and his mother's work records.
(b) Mark's school grades and his father's information.
(c) Mark's fingerprints and his IQ.
(d) Mark's fingerprints and his bloodtype.
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark faints.
(b) Mark begins to cry silently.
(c) Mark vomits.
(d) Mark almost vomits.
4. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A scary movie on cable.
(b) A man pacing in front of her house.
(c) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(d) A watch.
5. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
(a) She was worried about Ricky.
(b) She had a nervous breakdown.
(c) She was fired from her job.
(d) She was approached by the mob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
3. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
4. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
5. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)