|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(b) He asks to go to the restroom.
(c) He asks for a cola.
(d) He bolts for the door.
2. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
(a) Back to his house for the night.
(b) To a movie.
(c) Her own home.
(d) To his grandma's house.
3. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
(c) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(d) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
4. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) The Blade.
(b) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
(c) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
(d) Jack Nance.
5. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A gun hidden in his pocket.
(b) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(c) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(d) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
3. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
4. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
5. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)