|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) The President.
(b) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(d) From books and magazines.
3. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(b) A gun hidden in his pocket.
(c) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(d) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
4. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A scary movie on cable.
(b) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(c) A man pacing in front of her house.
(d) A watch.
5. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Skipper Scherff.
(b) Thomas Fink.
(c) Roy Foltrigg.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company does Chester Tanfill own?
2. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
4. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
5. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)