|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Upchurch.
(b) Willis Churchhill.
(c) Mark McThune.
(d) William Green.
2. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(b) Happy for the attention.
(c) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(d) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(b) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) He takes the First Amendment.
(d) No comment.
4. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
(b) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
(c) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
(d) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(b) It cut into their vacation.
(c) Their work load is already huge.
(d) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romey die?
2. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
3. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
4. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)