|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) As soon as possible.
(b) A week after he is put in jail.
(c) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(d) Right away.
2. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Plan to shoot a kid.
(b) Legal research.
(c) Put the lawyer in jail.
(d) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
3. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
4. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(b) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(c) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(d) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
5. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(d) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
2. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
4. Who is Mark's mother?
5. What is Mark's father like?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)