|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(b) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(c) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(d) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
2. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Wally Foltrigg.
(b) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
3. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) Their work load is already huge.
(b) It cut into their vacation.
(c) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(d) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
4. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(b) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(c) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(d) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
5. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(b) From books and magazines.
(c) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(d) Educational TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
2. What does Reggie negotiate on behalf of Mark's mother?
3. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
4. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
5. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)