|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
(a) He must know something because he hired a lawyer.
(b) He's a punk kid stirring up trouble.
(c) He's a smart kid to hire a lawyer.
(d) He is guilty of Romey's death.
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) William Green.
(b) Willis Churchhill.
(c) Mark McThune.
(d) Willis Upchurch.
3. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(b) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(c) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
(d) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
4. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) Right away.
(b) As soon as possible.
(c) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(d) A week after he is put in jail.
5. What ultimate prank does Mark pull on a Memphis police officer while in jail?
(a) He orders 40 pizzas in the officer's name and sends them to the police station.
(b) He calls the officer at home and asks if his refrigerator is running.
(c) He tosses a water balloon from his cell window at the officer.
(d) He writes the police officer's name, phone number, and home address on the cell wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
3. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
4. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
5. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)