|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
(b) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
(c) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
(d) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Upchurch.
(b) Mark McThune.
(c) Willis Churchhill.
(d) William Green.
3. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
(b) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(c) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(d) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
4. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(b) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(c) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(d) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
5. What does Reggie negotiate on behalf of Mark's mother?
(a) She gets magazines sent in for the woman.
(b) She gets counseling for her at reduced fees.
(c) She gets her job back with a raise.
(d) She gets meals sent to the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
2. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
4. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
5. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)