|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(b) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
(c) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(d) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
2. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(b) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(c) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(d) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(b) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
(c) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(d) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
4. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(b) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(c) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
(d) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
5. What does Reggie negotiate on behalf of Mark's mother?
(a) She gets meals sent to the room.
(b) She gets counseling for her at reduced fees.
(c) She gets her job back with a raise.
(d) She gets magazines sent in for the woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
2. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
3. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
4. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
5. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)