|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(b) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(c) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(d) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(b) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(c) Educational TV.
(d) From books and magazines.
3. Who tells Clint that he is a reporter who wants to talk with Reggie?
4. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Roy Foltrigg.
(d) Skipper Scherff.
5. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Boxx.
(b) Barry Clifford.
(c) Barry Manilow.
(d) Barry Muldanno.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
2. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
3. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
4. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
5. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)