|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(b) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(c) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
(d) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
2. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
(a) She was fired from her job.
(b) She had a nervous breakdown.
(c) She was approached by the mob.
(d) She was worried about Ricky.
3. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Press Moeller.
(b) Steve Moeller.
(c) Ace Moeller.
(d) Slick Moeller.
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(b) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(c) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(d) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(b) It cut into their vacation.
(c) Their work load is already huge.
(d) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
2. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
4. Why is there so much media coverage of Romey's funeral?
5. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)