|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) No comment.
(d) He takes the First Amendment.
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(b) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(c) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(d) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
3. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(b) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
(c) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(d) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
4. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To a juvenile detention facility.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To jail.
(d) To a neighborhood clinic.
5. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
(a) Boxx called and told them.
(b) The coroner's office told them.
(c) Foltrigg leaked the information.
(d) They saw it on Romey's Facebook page.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
2. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
3. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
4. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
5. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)