|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks for a cola.
(b) He asks to go to the restroom.
(c) He bolts for the door.
(d) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
2. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Mark wets his pants.
(b) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(c) Ricky calls the police.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
3. What is Mark's father like?
(a) He is a drunk and a drug addict.
(b) He is a drunk who sells drugs.
(c) He is an abusive drunk.
(d) He is a great guy.
4. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
(a) Two pro-bono cases.
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) A weekend vacation.
5. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(b) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(c) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(d) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
2. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
3. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
4. How does the media learn who will be attending Romey's funeral?
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)