|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Years of mental counseling.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) They both must stay away from him.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
2. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls his mother.
(b) Mark wets his pants.
(c) Ricky calls the police.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) His mother.
(b) The doctor.
(d) A nurse.
4. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
5. How does Romey die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) A Mafia hit.
(c) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(d) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
2. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
3. What is Mark's father like?
4. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
5. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)