|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls the police.
(b) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
2. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(b) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(c) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(d) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
3. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Put the lawyer in jail.
(b) Legal research.
(c) Plan to shoot a kid.
(d) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
4. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Roy Foltrigg.
(c) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(b) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(c) Happy for the attention.
(d) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
2. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
3. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
4. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
5. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)