|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who phones Mrs. Sway, Reggie, and Dr. Greenway from a detention center in Chapter 22?
2. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(b) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(c) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
(d) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
3. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Upchurch.
(b) Mark McThune.
(c) Willis Churchhill.
(d) William Green.
4. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(b) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(c) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
(d) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
5. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
(a) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is guilty of shooting Romey.
(b) Reggie's home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(c) His home has been burned, he has a depressed brother, a sick mother, and is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
(d) His home has been burned, he has a sick brother, a depressed mother, and he is targeted by both the mob and the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie negotiate on behalf of Mark's mother?
2. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
3. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
4. Who is The Blade?
5. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)