|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Wally Boxx.
(b) Jason McThune.
(c) Clifford Romey.
(d) Justin Greenway.
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(d) From books and magazines.
3. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Mark McThune.
(b) William Green.
(c) Willis Upchurch.
(d) Willis Churchhill.
4. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) His claims sound fishy.
(b) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(c) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(d) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
5. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(b) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(d) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Mark sits in jail, he thinks about his problems. What are his problems?
2. What does Mark shout to the media as cops take him from the hospital to jail?
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
5. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)