|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(b) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(c) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(d) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
2. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(b) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
(c) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
(d) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
3. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks for a cola.
(b) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(c) He asks to go to the restroom.
(d) He bolts for the door.
4. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(b) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(c) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(d) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
5. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To a juvenile detention facility.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To jail.
(d) To a neighborhood clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
2. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
3. How does Romey die?
4. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
5. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)