|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(b) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
(c) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(d) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
2. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(b) Years of mental counseling.
(c) They both must stay away from him.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(b) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
(c) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(d) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
4. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark vomits.
(b) Mark begins to cry silently.
(c) Mark faints.
(d) Mark almost vomits.
5. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Boxx.
(b) Barry Manilow.
(c) Barry Muldanno.
(d) Barry Clifford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
2. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
3. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
4. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
5. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)