|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) Jack Nance.
(b) The Blade.
(c) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
(d) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
2. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
(b) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
(c) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
(d) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(b) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(c) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
(d) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
4. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
(b) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(d) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) No comment.
(d) He takes the First Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
2. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
3. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
4. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
5. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)