|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(d) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
2. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
(a) That he isn't guilty of killing Romey.
(b) That he saw anything at all.
(c) That he's not part of the mob.
(d) That he just remembered those details.
3. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
(a) Mark's fingerprints and his bloodtype.
(b) Mark's school grades and his father's information.
(c) Mark's father's whereabouts and his mother's work records.
(d) Mark's fingerprints and his IQ.
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(b) Ricky calls his mother.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky calls the police.
5. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Upchurch.
(b) Willis Churchhill.
(c) Mark McThune.
(d) William Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mark's mother?
2. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
3. Who is The Blade?
4. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)