|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(b) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(c) Educational TV.
(d) From books and magazines.
2. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Mark wets his pants.
(b) Ricky calls his mother.
(c) Ricky calls the police.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) The doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) His mother.
4. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
(b) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(c) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
(d) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(b) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(c) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(d) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
3. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
4. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
5. Who is Mark's mother?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)