|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(b) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(c) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(d) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
2. How does Romey die?
(a) A Mafia hit.
(b) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(b) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(c) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(d) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(b) They both must stay away from him.
(c) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(d) Years of mental counseling.
5. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark almost vomits.
(b) Mark vomits.
(c) Mark begins to cry silently.
(d) Mark faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
2. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
3. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
4. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)