|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(b) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(c) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(d) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
2. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(b) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(c) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(d) A gun hidden in his pocket.
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark almost vomits.
(b) Mark begins to cry silently.
(c) Mark faints.
(d) Mark vomits.
4. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(c) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
(d) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
5. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
(a) That he isn't guilty of killing Romey.
(b) That he saw anything at all.
(c) That he's not part of the mob.
(d) That he just remembered those details.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
2. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
3. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
4. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
5. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)