|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Boxx.
(b) Barry Muldanno.
(c) Barry Manilow.
(d) Barry Clifford.
2. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) That his lawyer is crooked.
(b) Where the senator's body is buried.
(c) That he killed The Blade.
(d) That he escaped from jail.
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(b) They both must stay away from him.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
4. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
(b) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
(c) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
(d) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
5. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(b) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
(c) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(d) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
2. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
4. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)