|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(b) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(c) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(d) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
2. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Steve Moeller.
(b) Press Moeller.
(c) Slick Moeller.
(d) Ace Moeller.
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark faints.
(b) Mark begins to cry silently.
(c) Mark vomits.
(d) Mark almost vomits.
4. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) No comment.
(b) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) He takes the First Amendment.
5. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
2. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
3. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
4. Who is The Blade?
5. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)