|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(b) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(c) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(d) Happy for the attention.
2. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(b) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(c) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
(d) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
3. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(b) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
(c) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(d) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
4. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(b) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(c) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
(d) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
5. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
2. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
3. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
5. How does Romey die?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)