|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A gun hidden in his pocket.
(b) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(c) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(d) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
2. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(b) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(c) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
(d) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) No comment.
(d) He takes the First Amendment.
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(b) Ricky calls his mother.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky calls the police.
5. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Muldanno.
(b) Barry Manilow.
(c) Barry Boxx.
(d) Barry Clifford.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
2. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
3. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
4. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)