|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(b) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
(c) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(d) His claims sound fishy.
2. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
(b) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
(c) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
(d) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
3. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Roy Foltrigg.
(b) Skipper Scherff.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Thomas Fink.
4. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Plan to shoot a kid.
(b) Legal research.
(c) Put the lawyer in jail.
(d) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
5. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
Short Answer Questions
1. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
5. Who is Mark's mother?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)