|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Press Moeller.
(b) Slick Moeller.
(c) Steve Moeller.
(d) Ace Moeller.
2. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
3. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Put the lawyer in jail.
(b) Legal research.
(c) Plan to shoot a kid.
(d) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
4. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(b) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
(c) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(d) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
5. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
(a) She knows Reggie from high school.
(b) After divorcing Mark's father, she hates men.
(c) She thinks Reggie will give them a lot of publicity.
(d) She's glad to have another woman to listen to her and support her family at this time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
2. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
3. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
4. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
5. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)