|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(b) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(c) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(d) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Mark McThune.
(b) William Green.
(c) Willis Churchhill.
(d) Willis Upchurch.
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(b) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(c) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(d) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
4. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Momma Love.
(b) Debora Sway.
(c) Diane Sway.
(d) Reggie Love.
5. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
2. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
3. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
5. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)