|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(b) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(c) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(d) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
2. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) How much his fees have increased.
(b) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
(c) Where a body is hidden.
(d) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
3. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) That he killed The Blade.
(b) That his lawyer is crooked.
(c) That he escaped from jail.
(d) Where the senator's body is buried.
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls the police.
(b) Ricky calls his mother.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
5. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(b) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(c) A gun hidden in his pocket.
(d) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mark's mother?
2. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
3. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
4. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)