|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(b) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(c) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(d) A gun hidden in his pocket.
2. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To a juvenile detention facility.
(b) To a neighborhood clinic.
(c) To jail.
(d) To the hospital.
3. Who is hired by the mob to follow Mark's every move?
(a) Sulari Muldanno.
(b) Jack Nance.
(c) Barry Muldanno.
(d) Paul Gronke.
4. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Thomas Fink.
(b) Roy Foltrigg.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Skipper Scherff.
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) No comment.
(b) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) He takes the First Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
2. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
3. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
4. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
5. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)