|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(b) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(c) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(d) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
2. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
3. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(b) Happy for the attention.
(c) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(d) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
4. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) It cut into their vacation.
(b) Their work load is already huge.
(c) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(d) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
5. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To a neighborhood clinic.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To jail.
(d) To a juvenile detention facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
3. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
4. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
5. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)