|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) A nurse.
(b) The doctor.
(c) His mother.
3. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(b) His claims sound fishy.
(c) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
(d) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
4. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To a juvenile detention facility.
(b) To jail.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To a neighborhood clinic.
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(b) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(c) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(d) Mark tells them the whole truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
3. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
4. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
5. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)