|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Skipper Scherff.
(b) Roy Foltrigg.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(b) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(c) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(d) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
3. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(b) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(c) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(d) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) Their work load is already huge.
(b) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(c) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(d) It cut into their vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
2. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
4. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
5. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)