|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(b) He asks for a cola.
(c) He bolts for the door.
(d) He asks to go to the restroom.
2. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
3. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
(b) The President.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
4. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
(a) He knows the doctor won't believe him.
(b) He thinks the doctor might be a member of the mafia.
(c) He is afraid he'll be accused of Romey's death himself.
(d) He remembers from a movie that the mafia never forgets.
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(b) He takes the First Amendment.
(d) No comment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
2. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
3. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
4. Who is The Blade?
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)