|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) The Blade.
(b) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
(c) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
(d) Jack Nance.
2. In talking with the FBI, Reggie finds that they have broken two more rules to get information. What information do they illegally obtain?
(a) Mark's fingerprints and his bloodtype.
(b) Mark's fingerprints and his IQ.
(c) Mark's school grades and his father's information.
(d) Mark's father's whereabouts and his mother's work records.
3. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) The President.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(d) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(b) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(c) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(d) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
5. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To jail.
(b) To a neighborhood clinic.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To a juvenile detention facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
2. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
3. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
4. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
5. Who is The Blade?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)