|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls the police.
(b) Ricky calls his mother.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
2. When Mark finally tells his mother and the doctor the truth about what he witnessed, of which part are they skeptical?
(a) That he saw anything at all.
(b) That he isn't guilty of killing Romey.
(c) That he's not part of the mob.
(d) That he just remembered those details.
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(b) No comment.
(c) He takes the First Amendment.
(d) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
4. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Wally Boxx.
(b) Justin Greenway.
(c) Jason McThune.
(d) Clifford Romey.
5. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
(b) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
(c) Where a body is hidden.
(d) How much his fees have increased.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
2. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
3. How does Romey die?
4. Why is Mark's mother happy to meet Reggie?
5. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)