|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do FBI agents know that Mark was in Romey's car on the day of his death?
(a) His fingerprints were on the car and on Romey's discarded wallet found in the woods.
(b) His fingerprints were on the car door and gun, and his name was written on the suicide note.
(c) His fingerprints were on the gun and he wrote a note on Romey's suicide note.
(d) His fingerprints were on the gun and the steering wheel.
2. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) That he escaped from jail.
(b) That his lawyer is crooked.
(c) Where the senator's body is buried.
(d) That he killed The Blade.
3. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
4. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Boxx.
(b) Barry Muldanno.
(c) Barry Manilow.
(d) Barry Clifford.
5. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
(b) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(c) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(d) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
2. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
3. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
5. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)