|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls his mother.
(b) Ricky calls the police.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(d) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
3. How does Romey die?
(a) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(d) A Mafia hit.
4. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Manilow.
(b) Barry Boxx.
(c) Barry Muldanno.
(d) Barry Clifford.
5. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark vomits.
(b) Mark almost vomits.
(c) Mark begins to cry silently.
(d) Mark faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. Why doesn't Mark tell the doctor the whole truth?
3. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
4. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)