|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(b) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(c) His claims sound fishy.
(d) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Upchurch.
(b) Willis Churchhill.
(c) Mark McThune.
(d) William Green.
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(b) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) No comment.
(d) He takes the First Amendment.
4. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(b) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(c) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(d) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
2. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
3. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
4. Which brother catches the other stealing their mother's cigarettes?
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)