|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(b) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
(c) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(d) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
3. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) William Green.
(b) Willis Upchurch.
(c) Mark McThune.
(d) Willis Churchhill.
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls the police.
(b) Ricky calls his mother.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
5. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Skipper Scherff.
(b) Roy Foltrigg.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
2. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
4. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
5. Who is The Blade?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)