|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
(b) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(c) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(d) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(c) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(d) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
4. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
(b) Where a body is hidden.
(c) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
(d) How much his fees have increased.
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(b) It cut into their vacation.
(c) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(d) Their work load is already huge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
2. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
3. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
4. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
5. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)