|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(b) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(c) His claims sound fishy.
(d) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
2. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark begins to cry silently.
(b) Mark faints.
(c) Mark almost vomits.
(d) Mark vomits.
3. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) That his lawyer is crooked.
(b) That he killed The Blade.
(c) Where the senator's body is buried.
(d) That he escaped from jail.
4. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(b) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
(c) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(d) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
5. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
2. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
3. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
4. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
5. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)