|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Romey die?
(a) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(b) A Mafia hit.
(c) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(d) Heart attack.
2. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
(a) How much money he is making as a Mafia lawyer.
(b) How much his fees have increased.
(c) That he needs to quit The Blade case.
(d) Where a body is hidden.
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark almost vomits.
(b) Mark vomits.
(c) Mark faints.
(d) Mark begins to cry silently.
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(b) They both must stay away from him.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
5. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To a juvenile detention facility.
(c) To a neighborhood clinic.
(d) To jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
2. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
3. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
4. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)