|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark vomits.
(b) Mark almost vomits.
(c) Mark faints.
(d) Mark begins to cry silently.
2. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Justin Greenway.
(b) Wally Boxx.
(c) Clifford Romey.
(d) Jason McThune.
3. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Slick Moeller.
(b) Steve Moeller.
(c) Press Moeller.
(d) Ace Moeller.
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(b) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(c) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(d) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
5. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Skipper Scherff.
(d) Roy Foltrigg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
3. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
5. How does Romey die?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)