|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) Where the senator's body is buried.
(b) That his lawyer is crooked.
(c) That he escaped from jail.
(d) That he killed The Blade.
3. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(b) Roy Foltrigg.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Skipper Scherff.
4. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) Wally Foltrigg.
(b) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
(c) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(d) The President.
5. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
(b) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(c) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(d) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
2. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
4. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
5. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)