|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Roy Foltrigg.
(b) Skipper Scherff.
(c) Thomas Fink.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
2. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) From books and magazines.
(d) Educational TV.
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls the police.
(b) Mark wets his pants.
(c) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(b) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(c) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(d) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is The Blade?
2. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
4. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)