|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(c) From books and magazines.
(d) Watching The Godfather on cable.
3. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
(a) Thomas Fink.
(b) Roy Foltrigg.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Skipper Scherff.
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(d) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
5. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Ace Moeller.
(b) Steve Moeller.
(c) Slick Moeller.
(d) Press Moeller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
2. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
4. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
5. How does Romey die?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)