|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
(a) That he escaped from jail.
(b) Where the senator's body is buried.
(c) That his lawyer is crooked.
(d) That he killed The Blade.
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Churchhill.
(b) William Green.
(c) Willis Upchurch.
(d) Mark McThune.
3. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) It cut into their vacation.
(b) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(c) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(d) Their work load is already huge.
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(d) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
5. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Boxx.
(b) Barry Manilow.
(c) Barry Muldanno.
(d) Barry Clifford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
2. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
3. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
4. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)