|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(b) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(c) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(d) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
2. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(b) Their work load is already huge.
(c) It cut into their vacation.
(d) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
3. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Diane Sway.
(b) Debora Sway.
(c) Momma Love.
(d) Reggie Love.
4. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(b) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(c) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(d) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
5. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(b) He bolts for the door.
(c) He asks to go to the restroom.
(d) He asks for a cola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
4. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
5. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)