|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Skipper Scherff.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(c) Roy Foltrigg.
2. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark vomits.
(b) Mark faints.
(c) Mark almost vomits.
(d) Mark begins to cry silently.
3. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(b) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(c) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(d) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
4. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(b) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(c) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(d) A gun hidden in his pocket.
5. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) From books and magazines.
(c) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(d) Watching The Godfather on cable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
3. How does Romey die?
4. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
5. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)