|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
(a) Roy Foltrigg.
(b) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) Skipper Scherff.
2. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Ace Moeller.
(b) Slick Moeller.
(c) Steve Moeller.
(d) Press Moeller.
3. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Churchhill.
(b) Mark McThune.
(c) Willis Upchurch.
(d) William Green.
4. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
5. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(b) The President.
(c) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
2. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
3. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
4. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
5. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)