|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) The President.
(b) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(c) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(b) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(c) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(d) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
3. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(b) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(c) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
(d) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Years of mental counseling.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) They both must stay away from him.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
5. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(b) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(c) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(d) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
3. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
4. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
5. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)