|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Churchhill.
(b) Mark McThune.
(c) William Green.
(d) Willis Upchurch.
2. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) They both must stay away from him.
(b) Years of mental counseling.
(c) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
3. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Justin Greenway.
(b) Clifford Romey.
(c) Wally Boxx.
(d) Jason McThune.
4. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Press Moeller.
(b) Slick Moeller.
(c) Ace Moeller.
(d) Steve Moeller.
5. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(b) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(c) A gun hidden in his pocket.
(d) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
2. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
3. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
4. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)