|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Wally Boxx.
(b) Clifford Romey.
(c) Jason McThune.
(d) Justin Greenway.
2. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(b) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(c) A gun hidden in his pocket.
(d) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
3. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) Their work load is already huge.
(b) It cut into their vacation.
(c) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(d) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
4. How does Romey die?
(a) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(d) A Mafia hit.
5. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(c) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
3. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
5. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)