|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(b) The President.
(c) Wally Foltrigg.
(d) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(b) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(c) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(b) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(c) From books and magazines.
(d) Educational TV.
4. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Press Moeller.
(b) Ace Moeller.
(c) Steve Moeller.
(d) Slick Moeller.
5. Which character is thrown into the car with Romey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
2. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
3. Who is Mark's mother?
4. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
5. What does Romey tell his old law school classmate when he calls him?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)