|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
(a) He's there to carry out a hit on Romey.
(b) The senator's body is under the boat in Romey's garage.
(c) The Blade's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
(d) Romey's uncle has been hired to carry out a hit on him.
2. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(b) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
(c) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(d) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(d) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
4. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(b) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(c) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(d) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Years of mental counseling.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) They both must stay away from him.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
2. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
3. What secret does Romey tell the boy that is in the car with him?
4. Who is The Blade?
5. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)