|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Years of mental counseling.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(d) They both must stay away from him.
2. What does Mark tell his mother and the doctor about the shooting incident?
(a) That the man told him where a body is hidden.
(b) That he himself shot the man and Ricky watched.
(c) That he and Ricky simply walked up on the dead body.
(d) That he tried to stop the man, but he and Ricky witnessed the suicide.
3. How does Romey die?
(a) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(b) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) A Mafia hit.
4. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Upchurch.
(b) Mark McThune.
(c) Willis Churchhill.
(d) William Green.
5. What is the FBI's complaint about Romey's suicide?
(a) Their work load is already huge.
(b) It will delay their case against The Blade for 6 months.
(c) They don't like investigating the Mafia.
(d) It cut into their vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
2. Who is The Blade?
3. Which of the agents gets a phone call from a drunk Romey?
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
5. Who is Romey's old law school classmate?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)