|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
(b) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(c) A gun hidden in his pocket.
(d) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
2. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(b) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(c) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(d) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(c) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
4. Who is driving to Memphis in a van to avoid flying?
(a) Special Agent Roy Boxx.
(b) The President.
(c) The Honorable Roy Foltrigg.
(d) Wally Foltrigg.
5. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Mark wets his pants.
(b) Ricky calls the police.
(c) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
3. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
4. Who is The Blade?
5. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)