|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(b) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
(c) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
(d) He cries because of the newspaper article.
2. What does Judge Harry ask Reggie to do in Chapter 30?
(a) To poison Upchurch.
(b) Push Mark's family to take the witness protection program.
(c) To tell Mark to lie on the stand next time.
(d) Give up Mark's case.
3. How does the FBI eavesdrop on Muldanno's restaurant conversation?
(a) Through an informant.
(b) With bugged salt and pepper shakers.
(c) By reading his lips from a distance.
(d) A waitress overheard them.
4. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Jason McThune.
(b) Justin Greenway.
(c) Clifford Romey.
(d) Wally Boxx.
5. What does Mrs. Sway ban Mark from when they meet at the airport?
(a) Watching movies.
(d) Computer games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
2. Who asks the FBI for extra protection for Mark, and for the boy to be tracked?
3. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
4. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
5. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)