|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To jail.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To a neighborhood clinic.
(d) To a juvenile detention facility.
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Mark McThune.
(b) William Green.
(c) Willis Churchhill.
(d) Willis Upchurch.
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(b) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(c) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(d) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
4. How does Romey die?
(a) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(b) Shoots himself in the mouth.
(c) A Mafia hit.
(d) Heart attack.
5. Who is The Blade?
(a) Barry Clifford.
(b) Barry Muldanno.
(c) Barry Manilow.
(d) Barry Boxx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbing information does Romey drag out of The Blade?
2. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
3. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
4. Who is Mark's mother?
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)