|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) They both must stay away from him.
(b) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
2. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
(d) Judge Harry.
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(c) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(d) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
4. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
(a) He is sucking his thumb.
(b) He is cold and clammy.
(c) He is able to lie down.
(d) He is burning up.
5. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) Excerpts from The Godfather.
(b) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(c) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
(d) Their horoscopes on the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
2. What does Mark expect to see at the house that is missing?
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
4. Why does Mark want to sue the detention center to which he is taken?
5. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)