|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) From books and magazines.
(b) Educational TV.
(c) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(d) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
2. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Reggie and Fink.
(b) Reggie and Momma Love.
(c) Reggie and Judge Harry.
(d) Reggie and Mrs. Sway.
3. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(b) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(c) When she can get plastic surgery.
(d) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
4. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
(b) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(c) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
(d) To take Ricky into custody, too.
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) No comment.
(c) He takes the First Amendment.
(d) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
2. What does Romey's house look like?
3. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
4. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
5. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)