|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
(a) He is able to lie down.
(b) He is cold and clammy.
(c) He is burning up.
(d) He is sucking his thumb.
2. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) William Green.
(b) Willis Upchurch.
(c) Willis Churchhill.
(d) Mark McThune.
3. Where do Foltrigg's men go, hoping to get some answers about Mark and Reggie's disappearance?
(a) Reggie's house.
(b) Clint's house.
(c) Momma Love's house.
(d) Judge Harry's house.
4. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) From books and magazines.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(d) Educational TV.
5. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) As soon as possible.
(b) A week after he is put in jail.
(c) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(d) Right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
2. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
3. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
4. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
5. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)