|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(b) Yells to scare them.
(c) Taunts them and runs.
(d) Makes sounds like a cat.
2. Who witnesses the body retrievers digging at Romey's house?
3. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who his source was.
(b) Who The Blade really is.
(c) Where the mob will strike next.
(d) Where the body is.
4. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(b) He needs to be abused in jail.
(c) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
(d) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
5. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(b) The bailiff vomits.
(c) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(d) He is sent to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
2. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
5. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)