|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(b) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(c) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(d) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
2. What does Mark say he wants to leave to his mother and brother in his will?
(a) $10 he has saved.
(b) His comic book collection.
(c) His watch.
(d) Movie rights to his life story.
3. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Reggie and Mrs. Sway.
(b) Reggie and Momma Love.
(c) Reggie and Fink.
(d) Reggie and Judge Harry.
4. What does Romey's house look like?
(a) Big and extravagant.
(b) Big and plain.
(c) Big and run down.
(d) Small and quaint.
5. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
(a) Leo, Ionucci, and the Bull.
(b) Muldanno, The Blade, and Leo.
(c) Foltrigg, Fink, and McThune.
(d) Sulari, Muldanno, and the Bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
2. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
3. Who witnesses the body retrievers digging at Romey's house?
4. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
5. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)