|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(d) From books and magazines.
2. Where do Foltrigg's men go, hoping to get some answers about Mark and Reggie's disappearance?
(a) Judge Harry's house.
(b) Clint's house.
(c) Reggie's house.
(d) Momma Love's house.
3. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) He is allowed to call immediately.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
4. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
(a) The psychiatrist told her she needed to quit work.
(b) She had to pay a large bill.
(c) Clint interupted her visit.
(d) She just learned of Mark's imprisonment.
5. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) His claims sound fishy.
(b) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
(c) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(d) Because he failed the lie detector test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
2. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
3. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
4. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
5. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)