|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) Romey's information will be incorrect.
(b) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) This means he is off the hook.
2. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
(b) Judge Harry.
3. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
4. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
(a) The local newspaper.
(b) Momma Love.
(c) His mother.
5. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Put the lawyer in jail.
(b) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(c) Plan to shoot a kid.
(d) Legal research.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
3. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
4. Who witnesses the body retrievers digging at Romey's house?
5. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)