|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
(a) Life in the witness protection program.
(b) Whether they will seriously dig up the body.
(c) What they will have for lunch.
(d) The movie that they'll make after this experience.
2. Who decides that Mark should not tell the pertinent information in Judge Harry's court?
(a) Reggie and Momma Love.
(b) Reggie and Judge Harry.
(c) Reggie and Mrs. Sway.
(d) Reggie and Fink.
3. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
(a) Jack Muldanno.
(b) Cal Sisson.
(c) Jack Sisson.
(d) Siccero Bindetti.
4. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
(b) A weekend vacation.
(c) Sleeping pills.
(d) Two pro-bono cases.
5. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(b) The doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
2. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
4. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
5. Who is sent to retrieve the body?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)