|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark say he wants to leave to his mother and brother in his will?
(a) His comic book collection.
(b) Movie rights to his life story.
(c) $10 he has saved.
(d) His watch.
2. Who does Foltrigg admit to harassing in Chapter 31?
(a) Judge Harry.
3. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Legal research.
(b) Put the lawyer in jail.
(c) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(d) Plan to shoot a kid.
4. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
(a) With a key given to them.
(b) With a key found under the mat.
(c) By picking the lock.
(d) By breaking some glass.
5. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
(a) Whether they will seriously dig up the body.
(b) The movie that they'll make after this experience.
(c) What they will have for lunch.
(d) Life in the witness protection program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
2. Why is Reggie furious when she leaves the psychiatrist's office?
3. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
4. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
5. Which hospital is Mark sent to from the detention center?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)