|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) Reggie's apartment.
(b) At Momma Love's house.
(c) Reggie's office.
(d) Clint's house.
2. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(b) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(c) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
(d) He needs to be abused in jail.
3. What is McThune doing when he learns of Mark's disappearance?
(a) Fishing on his favorite pond.
(b) Practicing at the firing range.
(c) Spending a quiet Saturday morning with his family.
(d) Golfing with his FBI buddies.
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(b) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(c) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(d) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
5. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(c) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
2. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
3. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
4. How do the body retrievers enter Romey's house?
5. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)