|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Muldanno and his associate believe Mark knows something?
(a) Because he hired a lawyer and refuses to talk to authorities.
(b) It's just a hunch.
(c) Because they had bugged Romey's car.
(d) Because they overheard him talk to Reggie.
2. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
(a) To convince the judge that Romey knew where a body was hidden.
(b) He believes he knows information that no one else knows.
(c) Because he deeply respects the judge.
(d) To get media coverage for the upcoming election.
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(b) He takes the First Amendment.
(d) No comment.
4. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Taunts them and runs.
(b) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(c) Makes sounds like a cat.
(d) Yells to scare them.
5. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Put the lawyer in jail.
(b) Plan to shoot a kid.
(c) Legal research.
(d) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
2. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
3. What happens when the paramedics and nurse argue in the emergency room?
4. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
5. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)