|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) Reggie's apartment.
(b) At Momma Love's house.
(c) Clint's house.
(d) Reggie's office.
2. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) He is sent to jail.
(c) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(d) The bailiff vomits.
3. What does Reggie try to convince Mark of when they learn of the body retrievers?
(a) He will no longer have information for the FBI or the mafia.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) Romey's information will be incorrect.
(d) This means he is off the hook.
4. Which guard finds Mark in his cell sweating, curled up by the toilet and sucking his thumb?
5. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
(a) Tells them again that Reggie doesn't live there.
(b) Pretends to be sick.
(c) Stays in bed.
(d) Covers for Reggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
2. What makes the body retrievers leave the scene?
3. Who tells the FBI agents to give Mark anything he wants to make him talk?
4. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
5. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)