|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(b) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(c) He is sent to jail.
(d) The bailiff vomits.
2. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To jail.
(c) To a juvenile detention facility.
(d) To a neighborhood clinic.
3. What does the witness do to interrupt the body retrievers?
(a) Taunts them and runs.
(b) Throws rocks at a neighbor's window.
(c) Makes sounds like a cat.
(d) Yells to scare them.
4. How long must Mark wait after getting his grand jury subpoena before being given a chance to call his lawyer?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) He is allowed to call immediately.
5. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) Their horoscopes on the radio.
(b) Excerpts from The Godfather.
(c) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
(d) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
3. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
4. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
5. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)