|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Mark and Reggie make their way to Romey's house?
(a) They park in the driveway and get out.
(b) They park across the street and walk over.
(c) On foot, through the woods behind the house.
(d) They take a cab to the house.
2. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Ace Moeller.
(b) Slick Moeller.
(c) Press Moeller.
(d) Steve Moeller.
3. Why is Mrs. Sway relieved when McThune asks her where Reggie is?
(a) She hopes the mob got her.
(b) She is glad Reggie is out of the picture.
(c) She knows Mark must be with Reggie.
(d) She is happy to have time without Reggie butting in.
4. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks to go to the restroom.
(b) He bolts for the door.
(c) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(d) He asks for a cola.
5. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
(a) To a movie.
(b) Her own home.
(c) To his grandma's house.
(d) Back to his house for the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mark and Reggie discuss as they near Romey's house?
2. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
3. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
5. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)