|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mark make a phone call from while in the hospital?
(a) The ICU.
(b) A restroom.
(c) A private room.
(d) The morgue.
2. How does the FBI eavesdrop on Muldanno's restaurant conversation?
(a) With bugged salt and pepper shakers.
(b) A waitress overheard them.
(c) Through an informant.
(d) By reading his lips from a distance.
3. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Threaten his mother.
(b) Turn him over to the mob.
(c) Turn him over to the FBI.
(d) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
4. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) Jack Nance.
(b) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
(c) The Blade.
(d) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(b) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(c) Happy for the attention.
(d) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
2. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
3. Who does the FBI decide to watch, hoping to get a clue as to where Mark is?
4. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
5. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)