|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her fees.
(c) Mark's behavior.
(d) The benefits of the witness protection program.
2. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
(b) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(c) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(d) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
3. Where do officers attempt to serve Reggie's grand jury subpoena?
(a) Reggie's apartment.
(b) At Momma Love's house.
(c) Clint's house.
(d) Reggie's office.
4. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
(a) Stays in bed.
(b) Covers for Reggie.
(c) Pretends to be sick.
(d) Tells them again that Reggie doesn't live there.
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(b) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(c) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(d) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
2. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
3. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
5. Why does Mark want to sue the detention center to which he is taken?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)