|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
(a) He's a smart kid to hire a lawyer.
(b) He's a punk kid stirring up trouble.
(c) He must know something because he hired a lawyer.
(d) He is guilty of Romey's death.
2. Who delivers the grand jury subpoenas to the U.S. Marshal in Memphis?
3. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Clifford Romey.
(b) Jason McThune.
(c) Justin Greenway.
(d) Wally Boxx.
4. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who his source was.
(b) Who The Blade really is.
(c) Where the body is.
(d) Where the mob will strike next.
5. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
(a) He is able to lie down.
(b) He is burning up.
(c) He is cold and clammy.
(d) He is sucking his thumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
2. Who does Judge Harry order out of the courtroom?
3. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
4. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
5. Who is the guard at the detention center that finds Mark in a zombie-like state in Chapter 31?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)