|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
2. What makes the body retrievers leave the scene?
(a) Sirens and cops next door.
(b) They forgot shovels.
(c) They left to get dinner.
(d) They get spooked by scary noises.
3. What unusual symptom does Mark have that is not consistent with the symptoms of shock?
(a) He is able to lie down.
(b) He is sucking his thumb.
(c) He is cold and clammy.
(d) He is burning up.
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(c) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
5. When Foltrigg's men show up to question a person about Reggie's disappearance, what does the person do?
(a) Tells them again that Reggie doesn't live there.
(b) Pretends to be sick.
(c) Covers for Reggie.
(d) Stays in bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
2. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
3. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
4. Where do Foltrigg's men go, hoping to get some answers about Mark and Reggie's disappearance?
5. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)