|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks for a cola.
(b) He bolts for the door.
(c) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(d) He asks to go to the restroom.
2. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
(a) He makes her feel sorry for him.
(b) He asks her to marry him when he grows up.
(c) He screams and shouts.
(d) He flatters her a lot.
3. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) The bailiff vomits.
(c) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(d) He is sent to jail.
4. Why does Fink want to testify in Judge Harry's court?
(a) He believes he knows information that no one else knows.
(b) To get media coverage for the upcoming election.
(c) To convince the judge that Romey knew where a body was hidden.
(d) Because he deeply respects the judge.
5. Who does Mark call from the hospital?
(a) The local newspaper.
(b) Momma Love.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Muldanno and his associate believe Mark knows something?
2. Who serves Mark a subpoena to appear at the New Orleans grand jury?
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
4. What makes the body retrievers leave the scene?
5. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)