|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
(a) He has heard the term on TV.
(b) The doctor has been talking about anti-depressants.
(c) His own mother regularly takes sleeping pills.
(d) He took a weekend vacation once with his father.
2. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) They both must stay away from him.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(d) Years of mental counseling.
3. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
(a) A gun hidden in his pocket.
(b) A tape recorder hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(c) A gun hidden in the cuff of his jeans.
(d) A tape recorder hidden under his shirt.
4. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks for a cola.
(b) He bolts for the door.
(c) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(d) He asks to go to the restroom.
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(b) Happy for the attention.
(c) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(d) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
2. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
4. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)