|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(b) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(c) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
(d) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
2. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Justin Greenway.
(b) Wally Boxx.
(c) Clifford Romey.
(d) Jason McThune.
3. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
(b) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
(c) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(d) He cries because of the newspaper article.
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(b) Years of mental counseling.
(c) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(d) They both must stay away from him.
5. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
(a) Jack Sisson.
(b) Jack Muldanno.
(c) Siccero Bindetti.
(d) Cal Sisson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
2. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
3. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
4. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
5. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)