|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The FBI and Romey.
(b) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
(c) Reggie's and the FBI.
(d) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(b) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(c) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(d) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the First Amendment.
(b) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) No comment.
4. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(b) Educational TV.
(c) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(d) From books and magazines.
5. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
(a) To his grandma's house.
(b) Back to his house for the night.
(c) To a movie.
(d) Her own home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
2. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)