|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) His mother.
(c) A nurse.
(d) The doctor.
2. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(b) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(c) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(d) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(b) Years of mental counseling.
(c) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(d) They both must stay away from him.
4. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(b) Put the lawyer in jail.
(c) Plan to shoot a kid.
(d) Legal research.
5. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
(b) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(c) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
(d) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
2. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
3. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
4. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
5. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)