|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) They both must stay away from him.
(b) Years of mental counseling.
(c) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
2. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Jason McThune.
(b) Clifford Romey.
(c) Wally Boxx.
(d) Justin Greenway.
3. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
(a) He took a weekend vacation once with his father.
(b) He has heard the term on TV.
(c) His own mother regularly takes sleeping pills.
(d) The doctor has been talking about anti-depressants.
4. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the First Amendment.
(c) No comment.
(d) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
5. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Plan to shoot a kid.
(b) Legal research.
(c) Put the lawyer in jail.
(d) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
2. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
3. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
4. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
5. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)