|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Reggie Love.
(b) Momma Love.
(c) Debora Sway.
(d) Diane Sway.
2. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Clifford Romey.
(b) Wally Boxx.
(c) Justin Greenway.
(d) Jason McThune.
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) He takes the First Amendment.
(d) No comment.
4. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(b) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(c) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(d) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(b) Happy for the attention.
(c) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(d) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
2. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
4. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
5. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)