|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(b) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(c) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(d) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
2. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(b) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(c) They both must stay away from him.
(d) Years of mental counseling.
3. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Happy for the attention.
(b) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(c) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(d) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
4. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Plan to shoot a kid.
(b) Legal research.
(c) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(d) Put the lawyer in jail.
5. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The FBI and Romey.
(b) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
(c) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
(d) Reggie's and the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
2. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
3. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
4. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
5. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)