|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(b) He takes the First Amendment.
(c) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(d) No comment.
2. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Happy for the attention.
(b) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(c) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(d) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
3. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
(b) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(c) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(d) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
4. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
(b) Two pro-bono cases.
(c) A weekend vacation.
(d) Sleeping pills.
5. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
(b) Reggie's and the FBI.
(c) The FBI and Romey.
(d) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
3. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
4. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
5. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)