|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
(a) Jack Sisson.
(b) Siccero Bindetti.
(c) Cal Sisson.
(d) Jack Muldanno.
2. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
(a) A weekend vacation.
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Two pro-bono cases.
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(b) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(c) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(d) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
4. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) A nurse.
(b) The doctor.
(c) His mother.
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(b) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(c) Happy for the attention.
(d) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
2. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
3. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)