|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(d) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
2. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) The Blade.
(b) Jack Nance.
(c) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
(d) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
3. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls the police.
(b) Mark wets his pants.
(c) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
4. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) Educational TV.
(d) From books and magazines.
5. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Diane Sway.
(b) Debora Sway.
(c) Reggie Love.
(d) Momma Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
3. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
4. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
5. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)