|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
(a) His own mother regularly takes sleeping pills.
(b) The doctor has been talking about anti-depressants.
(c) He took a weekend vacation once with his father.
(d) He has heard the term on TV.
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(b) His mother.
(c) A nurse.
(d) The doctor.
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark almost vomits.
(b) Mark faints.
(c) Mark begins to cry silently.
(d) Mark vomits.
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
(b) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(c) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(d) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
5. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The FBI and Romey.
(b) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
(c) Reggie's and the FBI.
(d) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mark's mother?
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
3. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
4. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
5. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)