|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(c) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(d) From books and magazines.
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
(b) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(c) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(d) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
3. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To jail.
(c) To a neighborhood clinic.
(d) To a juvenile detention facility.
4. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks for a cola.
(b) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(c) He bolts for the door.
(d) He asks to go to the restroom.
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(b) They both must stay away from him.
(c) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(d) Years of mental counseling.
Short Answer Questions
1. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
3. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
4. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
5. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)