|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(b) He bolts for the door.
(c) He asks for a cola.
(d) He asks to go to the restroom.
2. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
(b) His claims sound fishy.
(c) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(d) Because he failed the lie detector test.
3. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(b) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(c) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(d) Mark tells them the whole truth.
4. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(b) Plan to shoot a kid.
(c) Legal research.
(d) Put the lawyer in jail.
5. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
(a) Slick Moeller.
(b) Ace Moeller.
(c) Press Moeller.
(d) Steve Moeller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
3. What does Mark wear when he meets with FBI investigators for the first time?
4. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)