|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To a neighborhood clinic.
(b) To jail.
(c) To a juvenile detention facility.
(d) To the hospital.
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
(a) Mark brags about stealing the dead man's wallet.
(b) Mark talks about the dead man's secret.
(c) Mark calls the dead man by his name.
(d) Mark says the dead man talked to him.
3. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Happy for the attention.
(b) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(c) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(d) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
4. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
(b) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
(c) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(d) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
5. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls the police.
(b) Mark wets his pants.
(c) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
(d) Ricky calls his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
2. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
4. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)