|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark temporarily get away from his interview with the FBI?
(a) He asks for a cola.
(b) He asks to go to the restroom.
(c) He says he's tired and needs a nap.
(d) He bolts for the door.
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(b) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(c) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(d) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
3. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) No comment.
(b) He takes the First Amendment.
(d) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
4. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(b) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(c) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(d) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
5. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The FBI and Romey.
(b) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
(c) Reggie's and the FBI.
(d) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
2. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
3. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
4. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)