|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
(a) His own mother regularly takes sleeping pills.
(b) The doctor has been talking about anti-depressants.
(c) He took a weekend vacation once with his father.
(d) He has heard the term on TV.
2. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Put the lawyer in jail.
(b) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(c) Plan to shoot a kid.
(d) Legal research.
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(b) From books and magazines.
(c) Educational TV.
(d) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
4. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(b) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(c) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(d) Happy for the attention.
5. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The FBI and Romey.
(b) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
(c) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
(d) Reggie's and the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
2. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
3. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
4. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
5. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)