|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
(a) Mark almost isn't a juvenile anymore.
(b) The hearing is in another state and Foltrigg would have to fly there.
(c) Foltrigg doesn't have any kids of his own so he knows nothing about juveniles.
(d) The media isn't allowed there and Foltrigg loves media coverage.
2. Which offices are bugged by the mob?
(a) The Doctor and The Memphis Sun.
(b) The FBI and Romey.
(c) Reggie's and the FBI.
(d) Reggie's and Ricky's doctor.
3. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(b) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(c) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
(d) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
4. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
(a) Ricky calls his mother.
(b) Ricky calls the police.
(c) Mark wets his pants.
(d) Ricky collapses in a state of shock.
5. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) The doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
2. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
3. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
4. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
5. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)