|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(b) He takes the First Amendment.
(c) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(d) No comment.
2. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
(a) When he lies, his left eye twitches.
(b) Because he overhears Mark telling his mother the truth.
(c) Because he failed the lie detector test.
(d) His claims sound fishy.
3. After police examine the area in which Romey dies, where is Ricky sent?
(a) To jail.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To a neighborhood clinic.
(d) To a juvenile detention facility.
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(d) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
5. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
(a) The Blade.
(b) Jack Nance.
(c) A stranger whose son was in ICU.
(d) A stranger whose son was in the ER.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mark's mother?
2. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
3. After witnessing Romey's death, what happens when the two boys get home?
4. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
5. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)