|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(b) Plan to shoot a kid.
(c) Put the lawyer in jail.
(d) Legal research.
2. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
(a) Back to his house for the night.
(b) Her own home.
(c) To a movie.
(d) To his grandma's house.
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark almost vomits.
(b) Mark faints.
(c) Mark begins to cry silently.
(d) Mark vomits.
4. Who is Mark's mother?
(a) Debora Sway.
(b) Reggie Love.
(c) Momma Love.
(d) Diane Sway.
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) They both must stay away from him.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
2. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
3. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
4. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
5. Why does the police officer suspect that Mark is lying?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)