|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark initially tell the cops about Romey's death?
(a) Mark says he found the man dead and never heard a shot.
(b) Mark tells the cops that he shot Romey.
(c) Mark tells them the whole truth.
(d) Mark says Romey told him a secret.
2. How does Mark understand what Reggie takes every month?
(a) He took a weekend vacation once with his father.
(b) He has heard the term on TV.
(c) The doctor has been talking about anti-depressants.
(d) His own mother regularly takes sleeping pills.
3. What does Momma Love tell Mark that Reggie takes every month?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) A weekend vacation.
(c) Two pro-bono cases.
4. How do agents respond when Mark asks if he should get a lawyer?
(a) Lawyers are a pain and you don't need one.
(b) Lawyers are evil and will hurt you.
(c) Lawyers are a good idea if you have enough money.
(d) Lawyers are expensive and unnecessary.
5. Who is hired as The Blade's new lawyer?
(a) Willis Churchhill.
(b) Willis Upchurch.
(c) William Green.
(d) Mark McThune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What slip of the tongue almost gives away Mark's lies to the investigating officer?
2. Reggie gives Mark a break by taking him from the hospital to where?
3. What is ironic about the Foltrigg's plan to question Mark in juvenile court?
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)