|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) A nurse.
(c) His mother.
(d) The doctor.
2. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark faints.
(b) Mark vomits.
(c) Mark begins to cry silently.
(d) Mark almost vomits.
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(b) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(c) They both must stay away from him.
(d) Years of mental counseling.
4. What is Mark's answer when agents ask him if Romey was really dead when he found him?
(a) No comment.
(b) He takes the Fifth Amendment.
(c) He takes the First Amendment.
5. Who else is the mob paying to watch Mark?
(a) Jack Sisson.
(b) Cal Sisson.
(c) Jack Muldanno.
(d) Siccero Bindetti.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Memphis police reporter?
2. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
4. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
5. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)