|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
(a) A Bible.
(d) A phone.
2. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(b) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(c) When she can get plastic surgery.
(d) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
3. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Turn him over to the mob.
(b) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
(c) Threaten his mother.
(d) Turn him over to the FBI.
4. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(b) He is sent to jail.
(c) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(d) The bailiff vomits.
5. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(b) Excerpts from The Godfather.
(c) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
(d) Their horoscopes on the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
2. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
3. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
4. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)