|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
2. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Turn him over to the FBI.
(b) Turn him over to the mob.
(c) Threaten his mother.
(d) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) A nurse.
(c) His mother.
(d) The doctor.
4. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
(a) A man in a dump truck.
(b) A man in a white Ford.
(c) A man walking on foot.
(d) A man in a dark Ford.
5. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) From books and magazines.
(d) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
2. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
3. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
4. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
5. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)