|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
(a) He makes her feel sorry for him.
(b) He screams and shouts.
(c) He flatters her a lot.
(d) He asks her to marry him when he grows up.
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(c) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
3. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) Right away.
(b) As soon as possible.
(c) A week after he is put in jail.
(d) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
4. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(b) Excerpts from The Godfather.
(c) Their horoscopes on the radio.
(d) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
5. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A man pacing in front of her house.
(b) A watch.
(c) A scary movie on cable.
(d) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
2. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
4. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
5. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)