|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Threaten his mother.
(b) Turn him over to the FBI.
(c) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
(d) Turn him over to the mob.
2. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(b) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
(c) He needs to be abused in jail.
(d) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) From books and magazines.
(d) Educational TV.
4. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Contempt of court.
(b) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(c) Attempted murder.
(d) Contributing to a minor.
5. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
(a) He's a punk kid stirring up trouble.
(b) He's a smart kid to hire a lawyer.
(c) He must know something because he hired a lawyer.
(d) He is guilty of Romey's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
2. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
3. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
4. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)