|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Justin Greenway.
(b) Clifford Romey.
(c) Jason McThune.
(d) Wally Boxx.
2. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(b) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(c) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
3. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
4. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(b) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(c) When she can get plastic surgery.
(d) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
5. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
(a) He's a punk kid stirring up trouble.
(b) He is guilty of Romey's death.
(c) He must know something because he hired a lawyer.
(d) He's a smart kid to hire a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
2. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
3. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
4. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
5. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)