|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A watch.
(b) A scary movie on cable.
(c) A man pacing in front of her house.
(d) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
2. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
(a) A police officer.
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(c) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(d) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
4. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
5. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Jason McThune.
(b) Justin Greenway.
(c) Clifford Romey.
(d) Wally Boxx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
2. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
4. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
5. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)