|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Jason McThune.
(b) Clifford Romey.
(c) Justin Greenway.
(d) Wally Boxx.
2. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
(b) To take Ricky into custody, too.
(c) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(d) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
3. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who The Blade really is.
(b) Who his source was.
(c) Where the mob will strike next.
(d) Where the body is.
4. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
5. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
(b) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(c) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(d) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
2. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
3. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
4. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
5. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)