|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
(a) He makes her feel sorry for him.
(b) He flatters her a lot.
(c) He asks her to marry him when he grows up.
(d) He screams and shouts.
2. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(b) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(c) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(d) When she can get plastic surgery.
3. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
(b) A phone.
(c) A Bible.
4. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
(d) A police officer.
5. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Put the lawyer in jail.
(b) Plan to shoot a kid.
(c) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(d) Legal research.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
2. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
3. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
5. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)