|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
(b) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(c) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
(d) To take Ricky into custody, too.
2. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A phone.
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark almost vomits.
(b) Mark begins to cry silently.
(c) Mark faints.
(d) Mark vomits.
4. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
(a) He asks her to marry him when he grows up.
(b) He makes her feel sorry for him.
(c) He screams and shouts.
(d) He flatters her a lot.
5. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
(c) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
2. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
3. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
4. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
5. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)