|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) He needs to be abused in jail.
(b) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(c) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
(d) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
2. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark begins to cry silently.
(b) Mark faints.
(c) Mark almost vomits.
(d) Mark vomits.
3. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
4. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(b) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
(c) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(d) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
5. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(d) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
2. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
3. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
4. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
5. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)