|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(b) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(c) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(d) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
2. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Justin Greenway.
(b) Jason McThune.
(c) Wally Boxx.
(d) Clifford Romey.
3. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(b) A week after he is put in jail.
(c) Right away.
(d) As soon as possible.
4. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
(b) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(c) Happy for the attention.
(d) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
5. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
2. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
3. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
4. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
5. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)