|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
(b) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
(c) To take Ricky into custody, too.
(d) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
2. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
(c) A police officer.
3. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
(b) A phone.
(c) A Bible.
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(b) They both must stay away from him.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
5. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) A week after he is put in jail.
(b) Right away.
(c) As soon as possible.
(d) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
2. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
3. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
4. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)