|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Contributing to a minor.
(b) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(c) Contempt of court.
(d) Attempted murder.
2. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) They both must stay away from him.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
3. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
(d) A police officer.
4. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
(a) A phone.
(d) A Bible.
5. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(b) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(c) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
2. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
3. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
4. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
5. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)