|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(b) He needs to be abused in jail.
(c) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
(d) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
2. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) From books and magazines.
(b) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(c) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(d) Educational TV.
3. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
(d) Mrs. Sway.
4. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(b) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
(c) To take Ricky into custody, too.
(d) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
5. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
(a) A man in a white Ford.
(b) A man in a dump truck.
(c) A man in a dark Ford.
(d) A man walking on foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
3. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
4. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
5. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)