|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(b) Attempted murder.
(c) Contributing to a minor.
(d) Contempt of court.
2. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who his source was.
(b) Where the mob will strike next.
(c) Where the body is.
(d) Who The Blade really is.
3. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Wally Boxx.
(b) Justin Greenway.
(c) Clifford Romey.
(d) Jason McThune.
4. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
(a) Mark begins to cry silently.
(b) Mark faints.
(c) Mark vomits.
(d) Mark almost vomits.
5. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(b) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
(c) To take Ricky into custody, too.
(d) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
2. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
3. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
4. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
5. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)