|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who his source was.
(b) Where the body is.
(c) Who The Blade really is.
(d) Where the mob will strike next.
2. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
(a) He asks her to marry him when he grows up.
(b) He screams and shouts.
(c) He makes her feel sorry for him.
(d) He flatters her a lot.
3. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
(d) A police officer.
4. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
(a) He is guilty of Romey's death.
(b) He's a smart kid to hire a lawyer.
(c) He's a punk kid stirring up trouble.
(d) He must know something because he hired a lawyer.
5. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(b) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
(c) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(d) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
2. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
3. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
4. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
5. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)