|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When she can get plastic surgery.
(b) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(c) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(d) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
2. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Where the mob will strike next.
(b) Who The Blade really is.
(c) Where the body is.
(d) Who his source was.
3. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A phone.
4. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
(a) Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(b) Contempt of court.
(c) Attempted murder.
(d) Contributing to a minor.
5. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
(b) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
(c) He needs to be abused in jail.
(d) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
2. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
3. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
4. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
5. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)