|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
(a) He's a smart kid to hire a lawyer.
(b) He's a punk kid stirring up trouble.
(c) He must know something because he hired a lawyer.
(d) He is guilty of Romey's death.
2. What is Trumann's plan to scare Mark into telling all he knows?
(a) To take Ricky into custody, too.
(b) To threaten the boy when his lawyer's not around.
(c) To charge Ricky with Romey's death.
(d) To subpoena the boy to a grand jury.
3. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) As soon as possible.
(b) A week after he is put in jail.
(c) Right away.
(d) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
4. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
5. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
(a) Wally Boxx.
(b) Clifford Romey.
(c) Justin Greenway.
(d) Jason McThune.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
3. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
4. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
5. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)