|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
2. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Put the lawyer in jail.
(b) Legal research.
(c) Plan to shoot a kid.
(d) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
3. How does Romey implicate Mark as having some connection with his suicide?
(a) By leaving the recording of him talking to Mark in the car.
(b) By writing "Mark did it" on his suicide note.
(c) By writing Mark's name on the back of his suicide note.
(d) By writing Mark's name in the dirt on the car window.
4. Who burns down Mark's family trailer home?
(a) A man in a dark Ford.
(b) A man walking on foot.
(c) A man in a dump truck.
(d) A man in a white Ford.
5. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(b) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(c) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(d) When she can get plastic surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
2. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
3. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
4. What is Judge Harry's charge against Slick?
5. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)