|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
2. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) A week after he is put in jail.
(b) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(c) As soon as possible.
(d) Right away.
3. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(c) Watching The Godfather on cable.
(d) From books and magazines.
4. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) He needs to be abused in jail.
(b) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(c) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
(d) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
5. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
(a) Like the media has violated his privacy and made him look like a criminal.
(b) Happy for the attention.
(c) Cool -- the kids at school will like him now.
(d) He doesn't like the photo they chose to use.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
2. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
3. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
4. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
5. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)