|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When she can get plastic surgery.
(b) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(c) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
(d) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
2. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) The doctor.
(b) His mother.
(c) A nurse.
3. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
(a) Mark quotes movies starring Andy Garcia.
(b) Excerpts from The Godfather.
(c) The recording of Muldanno and Gronke.
(d) Their horoscopes on the radio.
4. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
(a) Educational TV.
(b) His uncle Vinny's own involvement.
(c) From books and magazines.
(d) Watching The Godfather on cable.
5. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(b) A week after he is put in jail.
(c) Right away.
(d) As soon as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
2. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
3. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
4. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
5. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)