|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
(a) His lawyers demand a continuance.
(c) He is sent to jail.
(d) The bailiff vomits.
2. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(b) A man pacing in front of her house.
(c) A watch.
(d) A scary movie on cable.
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) The doctor.
(b) His mother.
(d) A nurse.
4. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Legal research.
(b) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(c) Put the lawyer in jail.
(d) Plan to shoot a kid.
5. What does Judge Harry want to know from Slick?
(a) Who The Blade really is.
(b) Where the body is.
(c) Where the mob will strike next.
(d) Who his source was.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who briefs Foltrigg about the Memphis police investigation?
2. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
3. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
4. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
5. Who is the man who strikes up a conversation with Mark in the hospital waiting room?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)