|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mark and his mom consider moving to as part of the witness protection program?
2. What does Foltrigg decide to do to scare Mark following Judge Harry's court?
(a) Turn him over to the FBI.
(b) Subpoena him right away for a grand jury trial.
(c) Turn him over to the mob.
(d) Threaten his mother.
3. What two difficult tasks are the FBI and the district attorney's office faced with in Chapter 13?
(a) Getting Mark to confess to the shooting and getting Ricky's testimony.
(b) Getting Mark to talk and keeping his mother quiet.
(c) Getting the doctor to talk and getting Mark to confess.
(d) Getting Mark to talk or getting Reggie to betray her attorney/client privilege.
4. Under what condition does Mrs. Sway say she will accept the witness protection plan?
(a) When they can guarantee her family's safety.
(b) When they promise to buy her a new trailer.
(c) When she can get plastic surgery.
(d) When they agree to give her $1 million for Mark's testimony.
5. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
(a) A phone.
(b) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Slick when he doesn't answer the judge's questions?
2. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
3. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
4. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
5. Who is anxiously awaiting a call from Fink following Judge Harry's court?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)