|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Years of mental counseling.
(b) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(c) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(d) They both must stay away from him.
2. What happens to Mark on the elevator in Chapter 14?
(a) He cries because of the newspaper article.
(b) He gets stuck on the eighth floor.
(c) A mobster threatens him not to tell anything he knows.
(d) He collapses and a doctor revives him.
3. In Chapter 14, who shows Mark a newspaper with his and Ricky's photos in it?
(a) His mother.
(c) A nurse.
(d) The doctor.
4. What does Mark see late at night when he spends the night at Reggie's house?
(a) A watch.
(b) A man pacing in front of her house.
(c) Reggie taking a bunch of sleeping pills.
(d) A scary movie on cable.
5. What does Fink tell Foltrigg needs to be done before Mark talks?
(a) A witness protection plan needs to be in place.
(b) They need to scare Reggie to make him talk.
(c) He needs to be abused in jail.
(d) They need to put his brother in jail, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
2. Who takes Mark back to the detention center after Judge Harry's court?
3. How does Mark feel when he sees the newspaper story and his photo in Chapter 14?
4. Where does Mark's knowledge of the mob come from?
5. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)