Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reggie's intentional stalling on Mark's behalf force the district attorney's office to do?
(a) Hire more people to help them pressure the lawyer.
(b) Legal research.
(c) Plan to shoot a kid.
(d) Put the lawyer in jail.
2. Who has a reputation for being tough on adults who do wrong by children?
3. When will Trumann's plan be put into action?
(a) If Mark doesn't tell enough information in juvenile court.
(b) A week after he is put in jail.
(c) As soon as possible.
(d) Right away.
4. What does the doctor tell Ricky's family is vital to his recovery?
(a) Lots of medication fed through an IV.
(b) Mark and their mom must be in the room when he awakens.
(c) Years of mental counseling.
(d) They both must stay away from him.
5. What does Mark ask the jail attendant to bring him in Chapter 26?
(c) A Bible.
(d) A phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mark sees Romey's picture in the paper along with the story of his death?
2. What do Reggie and Mrs. Sway hear in Chapter 29 that makes the reality of the mob danger hit home?
3. What does the newspaper article in Chapter 20 say about Mark?
4. What fee does Reggie charge Mark as a retainer?
5. How does Mark win over the detention center attendant?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)