|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mark's father like?
(a) He is a drunk who sells drugs.
(b) He is a great guy.
(c) He is a drunk and a drug addict.
(d) He is an abusive drunk.
2. In Chapter 27, what does Reggie talk with Mrs. Sway about at the hospital?
(a) Her fees.
(b) The benefits of the witness protection program.
(c) Her job.
(d) Mark's behavior.
3. Why do Muldanno and his associate believe Mark knows something?
(a) Because he hired a lawyer and refuses to talk to authorities.
(b) It's just a hunch.
(c) Because they overheard him talk to Reggie.
(d) Because they had bugged Romey's car.
4. What does Mark tell his mother over the phone about the detention facility?
(a) That it's full of bugs.
(b) That other kids are mean to him there.
(c) That he likes it.
(d) That he's going to marry the attendant some day.
5. How does the FBI eavesdrop on Muldanno's restaurant conversation?
(a) By reading his lips from a distance.
(b) With bugged salt and pepper shakers.
(c) A waitress overheard them.
(d) Through an informant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Muldanno in a restaurant?
2. Who calls Ricky's room to let Mrs. Sway know that her son is safe?
3. What does Reggie negotiate on behalf of Mark's mother?
4. Who is not in the mood to kill anyone in Chapter 27?
5. Why is Mark's mother crying when Reggie arrives at the hospital in Chapter 16?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)