Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
• Brothers Mark and Ricky sneak away to smoke cigarettes.
• Boys witness a man trying to kill himself by carbon monoxide poisoning.
• Mark tries to foil the attempt by removing the hose from the exhaust pipe twice.
• The man catches Mark the second time and throws him in the car with him.
• While trying to talk the man out of suicide, Mark learns that the man is a mafia attorney who has a dead senator's body buried under the boat in his garage.
• Ricky pulls the hose from the exhaust pipe, but the man has inhaled enough carbon monoxide to pass out.
• Mark escapes from the car and the brothers hide in the brush.
• The man eventually emerges from the car and is angry to find the hose disconnected. He sticks a pistol in his mouth and pulls the trigger.
• Barry "The Blade" Muldanno is angry...
This section contains 4,808 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)