Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theosophy?
(a) A type of cow
(b) A type of cat
(c) A way to cook meat
(d) A form of religion
2. Which of the children first grows tired of Aunt Mira's ministrations and leaves the home for other adventures?
3. While they are still children, what childish claim to fame does Raja have?
(a) He always wins at cards
(b) He is the only one able to count to 100 for hide and go seek
(c) The sisters are never able to catch him in any game
(d) He always cheats in order to win
4. What does Tara see in Bim that she never saw before?
(a) Inability to understand simple concepts
(b) Beauty and peace
(c) Meanness, cruelty, shaking, talking to herself and hoarding money and food
(d) Hatred of Baba
5. What papers does she decide to go through?
(a) Bakul's official papers
(b) Tara's private papers
(c) The ones in the bottom drawer of the desk
(d) Old drawings done by Baba
Short Answer Questions
1. As Tara gets older, she no longer seeks comfort from Aunt Mira. Where does she go?
2. What did Bim want to be when she was grown up?
3. Why does Aunt Mira ask the chidren's parents for a cow?
4. What did Raja want to be when he was grown up?
5. How was Mira treated by her husband's family after he died?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)