|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the Misras brothers' wives?
(a) They are still at the house, just away shopping
(b) They have passed away
(c) They have returned to their own families rather than deal with the men
(d) They have pursued careers in the foreign service and travel constantly
2. Why is Tara carrying a set of keys on a chain around her waist?
(a) She found these keys in Bim's desk and Bim gave them to her
(b) She likes the sound it makes when she walks
(c) She cannot find her purse
(d) Bakul has asked her to keep the keys to their trunks and suitcases
3. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
(a) To a play
(b) To a concert
(c) To bed
(d) To the river
4. What family pet is rescued from the tree in the garden?
(a) Rex the camel
(b) Baba's gecko
(c) Bim's cat
(d) The parrot
5. How does Bim now see the pattern of her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to show interest in Bim?
2. Why does Bim become angry at Tara?
3. What poet does Bim read to Raja to make him calm down?
4. What did Mira give the children that their own parents did not?
5. Who does Bim direct her anger to?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)