|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
(a) Bollywood celebrities
(b) Indian Partition
(d) Dr. Biswas
2. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
(a) The place where they wish to live forever
(b) A vibrant city representing progress
(c) A bustling business center
(d) As a great cemetery, with every house a tomb
3. What is Baba's reaction?
(a) He draws back from Bim as if she has hit him
(b) He speaks for the first time
(c) He cries and runs out of the room
(d) He goes to Tara for help
4. How does Bim treat Tara, even as an adult?
(a) Like a close friend
(b) Like a competitor or a rival
(c) Like a younger, weaker sister who is there to be manipulated
(d) With love and respect
5. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A teacher
(b) A card player
(c) A caregiver
(d) A mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet does Bim read to Raja to make him calm down?
2. What happens to the mother?
3. As Tara gets older, she no longer seeks comfort from Aunt Mira. Where does she go?
4. Where did Bakul and Tara meet?
5. What is Raja's favorite hobby at this time?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)