|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night on the veranda, what does Tara become upset about and apologize for?
(a) For leaving Bim with Baba
(b) For marrying Bakul instead of Dr. Biswas
(c) The time Bim gets attacked by bees and Tara did nothing
(d) The time she got angry at Bim for cutting her hair
2. What does Bim say when Bakul suggests she talk with Raja before selling?
(a) I agree, I will consult him, you and Baba before making a decision.
(b) Who is Raja?
(c) I will call him this afternoon
(d) That Raja would not care
3. After she speaks to Baba, who does Bim seek out to vent her anger?
(a) the cook
(b) The cat
(d) No one, her anger is finally spent
4. Who was sent to fetch them?
(a) The Misras brothers
(b) Hyder Ali
(c) Tara and Baba
(d) Aunt Mira
5. Who does Bim direct her anger to?
(b) The cow
(d) The cat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim say about rich, fat and successful people?
2. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
3. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
4. When Bakul sees Bim at her desk the next morning and offers to help with speaking to Sharma, what is her reaction?
5. What event at school upsets Tara so much she lies to avoid it?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)