|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
(a) Winter arrives and it is cooler
(b) A letter from Hyder Ali Sahib and his daughter Benazir
(c) He falls in love with one of the Misras sisters
(d) A new medicine brought by Dr. Biswas
2. What sort of climate did the children grow up in?
(a) On an island off the coast of India, breezy and warm
(b) Bitter cold, in the mountains of India
(c) Tropic, intense heat and humidity during the summer
(d) Moderate, with four distinct seasons of snow, cool autumns, mild summers and pleasant springs.
3. What does Bim tell Tara to tell Raja?
(a) Send me money
(b) Leave us alone
(c) Come soon to visit me and Baba
(d) I will bring Baba for a visit next summer
4. How does Bim handle her anger at Raja for growing up and away from the other children?
(a) She becomes cruel to Tara
(b) She takes long walks by the river
(c) She uses a punching bag in the gardner's shed
(d) She watches hours of television
5. At lunch that day, what does Bim try to force Tara to eat?
(a) Very hot curry
(b) Red meat
(c) A rotten orange
(d) Orange peels
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Mira treated by her husband's family after he died?
2. What is Theosophy?
3. What did Tara see her father do to her mother long ago?
4. What world event occurred that year that made such a difference in the lives of the four children?
5. Who does Raja share his knowledge and dreams with in the family?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)