|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family pet is rescued from the tree in the garden?
(a) Bim's cat
(b) Rex the camel
(c) Baba's gecko
(d) The parrot
2. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
(a) They write letters to the newspaper in protest
(b) They change their opinion and view to his
(c) They try to kill him
(d) They become his enemies
3. What does Bim return with from Hyder Ali Sahib's house?
(a) A dog, a servant, and the gramophone
(b) A dog, a cat, and some food
(c) Books, a dog and a car
(d) Furniture, money and some letters
4. Whose letter does Tara read to Bim?
(a) From their mother to their father
(b) From her daughters
(c) From Aunt Mira to their mother
(d) A letter to Tara from Raja
5. What did the boys say Tara looked like when her hair was cut off?
(a) A turtle
(b) Roy Rogers
(c) A dog
(d) A pigeon
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to show interest in Bim?
2. What is the one thing she could not do for Baba?
3. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
4. How does Bim use this old letter from Raja?
5. Tara tries to talk to one of the Misras sisters regarding her concerns about Bim. How does the Misras sister react?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)