|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children do every evening?
(a) Played quietly in their rooms, did their homework and spent time with their parents
(b) Wait for their parents to come home from playing bridge at the club
(c) Watched the evening news on the television
(d) Texted their parents on cell phones
2. What is Baba's reaction?
(a) He draws back from Bim as if she has hit him
(b) He speaks for the first time
(c) He goes to Tara for help
(d) He cries and runs out of the room
3. What happened to their mother after twenty years of spending her evenings at the club?
(a) She missed an evening and slipped into a coma
(b) She decided to spend the evening playing cards with her children
(c) She decided she no longer wanted to play bridge
(d) She found another man
4. What illness does Raja get that summer?
(a) Venereal disease
5. What is Theosophy?
(a) A type of cat
(b) A way to cook meat
(c) A type of cow
(d) A form of religion
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tara think was happening?
2. Who is successful and popular at school?
3. What was the difference in religion between Raja and Hyder Ali?
4. How was Baba different from the other children?
5. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)