|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Raja have?
(a) Three daughters and two sons
(b) Five - four daughters and a son
(c) One son
(d) One son and six daughters
2. Who was sent to fetch them?
(a) Tara and Baba
(b) Hyder Ali
(c) The Misras brothers
(d) Aunt Mira
3. What would Baba think if anything happened to Bim?
(a) He would think nothing, and he would not even know she was gone
(b) He would be relieved
(c) He would find a career to occupy his time
(d) He would buy new records with the inheritance
4. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
(a) Dr. Biswas
(c) Aunt Mira
5. What big event is happening at Raja's house?
(a) His daughter is getting married
(b) He is being promoted
(c) His wife is pregnant again
(d) His 100th poem has been published
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
2. Who was called to care for Baba when the mother grew tired of him?
3. What did her doctor describe for the mother to deal with her illness?
4. When Bim and Baba return from Hyder Ali Sahib's house, what has happened?
5. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)