|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
(a) She does not remember them at all
(b) People who played cards, year after year, with their friends, and who ignored their children
(c) Loving parents who are involved in their children's futures
(d) As reserved, but compassionate
2. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
(a) What is today's weather forecast
(b) When is Raja arriving
(c) Growing up and things changing from when they were children
(d) What is for breakfast
3. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) In a hotel
(b) At the home of Bakul's parents
(c) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
(d) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
4. What did Hyder Ali offer to Raja?
(a) A job cleaning stables
(b) Scholarship to the Muslim university
(c) A job as chauffer
(d) Full access to his library
5. Where did Bim and Raja go to cool off in the summer evenings?
(a) The River Jumna
(b) Hyder Ali Sahib's house
(c) The family kitchen
(d) The mall
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tara is speaking to Bakul about her realizations about her sister, what is Bakul thinking about?
2. What did Tara see her father do to her mother long ago?
3. What family pet is rescued from the tree in the garden?
4. Why did her father give her mother injections?
5. What family pet joins the sisters in the garden?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)