|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) At the home of Bakul's parents
(c) In a hotel
(d) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
2. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
(a) Ability to write
(b) Ability to memorize and recite
(c) Ability to read
(d) Ability to speak another language
3. Where does Raja say he will go?
(a) To Hyderabad to live with the family of Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) To America and start a new life
(c) To live with Bakul and Tara
(d) To New Delhi and get an apartment
4. How did Raja meet Hyder Ali?
(a) Hyder's horse ran over the boy
(b) At a party at the Misras house
(c) Raja was swinging on Hyder Ali's garden gate when he reurned from a ride
(d) Bim introduced them
5. How was Baba different from the other children?
(a) He was brilliant, a quick learner and early to walk and talk
(b) He was darker in skin color
(c) He could see into the future
(d) He was very slow to progress and did not talk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara see in Bim that she never saw before?
2. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
3. What does Bim attempt to do when she joins the others in the garden area and begins talking?
4. What does Dr. Biswas recommend as treatment for Aunt Mira?
5. When Tara speaks of being young again, what is Bim's reaction?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)