|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Raja have?
(a) Three daughters and two sons
(b) One son and six daughters
(c) Five - four daughters and a son
(d) One son
2. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
(a) As a great cemetery, with every house a tomb
(b) A bustling business center
(c) A vibrant city representing progress
(d) The place where they wish to live forever
3. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
(a) Dr. Biswas
(b) Aunt Mira
4. What did Tara think was happening?
(a) That her father had killed her mother
(b) That her father was a doctor
(c) That her mother was a drug addict
(d) That her mother was dying of terminal cancer
5. What happened to Hyder Ali's household members?
(a) They fled to America
(b) They were all killed in the riots
(c) They were imprisoned
(d) They escaped to Hyderabad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bakul say to Tara when she decides to stay with her family that morning instead of going with him to New Delhi?
2. That night on the veranda, what does Tara become upset about and apologize for?
3. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
4. What does Tara decide to do after that conversation about Raja?
5. Who is successful and popular at school?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)