|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
(a) Stealing his musical instruments
(b) Running off his musicians and denying him money
(c) Kidnapping his children
(d) Running off his wife
2. What happens to the mother?
(a) She grows old and Bim must care for her
(b) She divorces the father
(c) She runs off with the chauffeur
(d) She dies without the children ever seeing her again
3. What instrument does Dr. Biswas play?
4. When Raja gets older, what other activity does he get involved in at Hyder Ali's home?
(a) He begins embroidery with the women
(b) He joins the circle of older men on the lawn, partaking in discussions
(c) He begins to do all the cooking for the family
(d) He chews betel leaves with the servants
5. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
(a) She is slowly going mad and drinking
(b) She is in love with the gardner
(c) She has diabetes
(d) She has tuberculosis
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
2. What did Tara think was happening?
3. What does Baba say?
4. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
5. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)