|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
(a) He already has those copies
(b) He only likes the ones he has already
(c) He does not like Tara
(d) He is no longer using the gramophone
2. When Raja gets older, what other activity does he get involved in at Hyder Ali's home?
(a) He joins the circle of older men on the lawn, partaking in discussions
(b) He chews betel leaves with the servants
(c) He begins to do all the cooking for the family
(d) He begins embroidery with the women
3. What disease did Aunt Mira nurse Bim and Raja through?
(c) Chicken pox
4. What event at school upsets Tara so much she lies to avoid it?
(a) Charity Thursdays
(b) Spelling tests
(c) Class picture day
(d) Sports Day
5. Who of the family needed Aunt Mira the most?
(c) The mother
(d) The father
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the father?
2. What does Bim compare her cat to?
3. What does Dr. Biswas recommend as treatment for Aunt Mira?
4. What does Bim say when Bakul suggests she talk with Raja before selling?
5. What has happened to the Misras sisters' husbands?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)