|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hyder Ali offer to Raja?
(a) Scholarship to the Muslim university
(b) A job as chauffer
(c) Full access to his library
(d) A job cleaning stables
2. What disease did Aunt Mira nurse Bim and Raja through?
(a) Chicken pox
3. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
(a) She dies
(b) She begins a career as a professional caregiver
(c) She surprises everyone by marrying Dr. Biswas
(d) She begins obsessing about the cow
4. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
5. Tara tries to talk to one of the Misras sisters regarding her concerns about Bim. How does the Misras sister react?
(a) She offers to help Tara speak with her
(b) She offers to come live with Bim and help her
(c) She offers other examples of Bim's strange behavior
(d) She says Bim is fine
Short Answer Questions
1. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
2. How does Bim use this old letter from Raja?
3. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
4. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
5. Where does Raja say he will go?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)