|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Mira ask the chidren's parents for a cow?
(a) She wanted to murder a cow
(b) She wants a pet
(c) It was cheaper than buying from the grocery store
(d) The milk they had been getting delivered was watered down
2. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
(a) Kidnapping his children
(b) Running off his musicians and denying him money
(c) Stealing his musical instruments
(d) Running off his wife
3. Where did Bim and Raja go to cool off in the summer evenings?
(a) The family kitchen
(b) Hyder Ali Sahib's house
(c) The River Jumna
(d) The mall
4. How many children does Raja have?
(a) One son
(b) One son and six daughters
(c) Five - four daughters and a son
(d) Three daughters and two sons
5. What did Bim want to be when she was grown up?
(a) A Heroine
(b) A race car driver
(c) A caregiver
(d) A card player
Short Answer Questions
1. In this chapter, what does Tara apologize to Bim for?
2. What does Tara decide to do after that conversation about Raja?
3. What have the Misras sisters become?
4. How does Bim recover from grieving for Aunt Mira
5. Who does Bimla think of when she hears that Gandhi has been killed?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)