|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theosophy?
(a) A type of cow
(b) A way to cook meat
(c) A type of cat
(d) A form of religion
2. When Bim and Baba return from Hyder Ali Sahib's house, what has happened?
(a) Tara has run off with Bakul
(b) All of the roses have died
(c) Aunt Mira has lost her mind and is running through the garden naked
(d) The cow has drowned in the garden
3. How did Raja meet Hyder Ali?
(a) Hyder's horse ran over the boy
(b) Bim introduced them
(c) At a party at the Misras house
(d) Raja was swinging on Hyder Ali's garden gate when he reurned from a ride
4. What does Bim pull out of the desk to show to Tara that night?
(a) A love letter from Dr. Biswas
(b) A scrapbook
(c) A letter from Raja to Bim saying he is now her landlord
(d) Photos of their last visit
5. What poet does Bim read to Raja to make him calm down?
(a) Sylvia Plath
(b) Maya Angelou
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children call their father?
2. As a child, what was Tara always expecting?
3. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
4. How does Bim treat Tara, even as an adult?
5. What does Bim attempt to do when she joins the others in the garden area and begins talking?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)