|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bim react to his interest?
(a) She ignores him
(b) She moves away
(c) She begins stalking him
(d) She falls in love
2. Bakul is waiting for them on the veranda. What music greets the sisters when they join Bakul?
(a) Aunt Mira playing the flute
(b) Country music from the Misras home
(c) Baba's old 78 records
(d) Bakul's transister radio
3. What does Bim compare her cat to?
(a) Their mother
(b) Tara's daughters
4. Why can't they visit more often?
(a) Their daughters do not like Bim or Baba
(b) Bakul is in foreign service and stationed in many different cities in the world
(c) Tara is afraid of travelling
(d) Bakul cannot drive
5. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
(b) Indian Partition
(c) Dr. Biswas
(d) Bollywood celebrities
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the father?
2. What does Tara see in Bim that she never saw before?
3. What does Bim do that evening to help calm her mind?
4. At what age was Aunt Mira widowed?
5. What overcomes Tara when she is at her family home?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)