|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
(a) No comment
(b) Mind your own business
(c) I don't know the answer
(d) I will check for you and find out
2. What happens on one of these summer evenings that makes an impression on all of the children?
(a) They find a dead cow in the river
(b) The river floods and Baba nearly drowns
(c) Hyder Ali Sahib rides past them on his great white horse
(d) A group of soldiers march by
3. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
(a) To a play
(b) To bed
(c) To a concert
(d) To the river
4. Where does Tara remember going for escape from the neglect of her parents?
(a) To Hyder Ali Sahib's house to read
(b) To her Aunt Mira's room
(c) To the roof of the house
(d) To school
5. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
(c) One of the elder men of the Misras family
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boys say Tara looked like when her hair was cut off?
2. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
3. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
4. What disease did Aunt Mira nurse Bim and Raja through?
5. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)