|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bim treat Tara, even as an adult?
(a) Like a close friend
(b) Like a competitor or a rival
(c) Like a younger, weaker sister who is there to be manipulated
(d) With love and respect
2. What does Dr.Biswas ask Bim to do?
(a) His laundry
(b) Allow him to move into the house
(c) Travel to Ceylon with him
(d) Meet his mother
3. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
(a) They were wounded in the war
(b) They are drunkards and their wives have left them
(c) The Misras sisters have asked them to come home
(d) Their wives have left them for other men
4. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
(a) Their father
(c) Roy Rogers
(d) Hyder Ali Sahib
5. What is Raja's favorite hobby at this time?
(a) Listening to records
(b) Stamp collecting
(c) Reading adventure books and acting out the hero characters
(d) Watching cartoons
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this family dispose of the dead?
2. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
3. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
4. Where does Raja say he will go?
5. Alone in her room that afternoon, what does Bim realize?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)