|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bim now see the pattern of her life?
2. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
(a) A vibrant city representing progress
(b) A bustling business center
(c) The place where they wish to live forever
(d) As a great cemetery, with every house a tomb
3. When Tara is speaking to Bakul about her realizations about her sister, what is Bakul thinking about?
(a) Sleeping with another woman
(b) His travel arrangements
(c) His work
(d) His luncheon that next day
4. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
(a) Dr. Biswas
(b) Indian Partition
(c) Bollywood celebrities
5. How does Bim treat Tara, even as an adult?
(a) Like a competitor or a rival
(b) Like a close friend
(c) With love and respect
(d) Like a younger, weaker sister who is there to be manipulated
Short Answer Questions
1. As Tara gets older, she no longer seeks comfort from Aunt Mira. Where does she go?
2. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
3. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
4. How many children does Raja have?
5. What has Bim worried in this chapter?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)