|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did her doctor describe for the mother to deal with her illness?
(a) Vigorous exercise three times per day
(b) Strict diet of fruit and vegetables
(c) Walk in the garden every day
2. What did Hyder Ali offer to Raja?
(a) A job cleaning stables
(b) A job as chauffer
(c) Scholarship to the Muslim university
(d) Full access to his library
3. What do the children call their father?
(a) The master of the entrance and the exit
(b) The one who loves us
4. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
(a) She is slowly going mad and drinking
(b) She has tuberculosis
(c) She is in love with the gardner
(d) She has diabetes
5. At what age was Aunt Mira widowed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
2. How did Raja meet Hyder Ali?
3. Who is terrified of going to and being at school?
4. Who does Bim direct her anger to?
5. What happens to the mother?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)