|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Biswas admire above all others?
(d) Elvis Presley
2. What has happened to the Misras brothers' wives?
(a) They have pursued careers in the foreign service and travel constantly
(b) They are still at the house, just away shopping
(c) They have returned to their own families rather than deal with the men
(d) They have passed away
3. What big event is happening at Raja's house?
(a) His daughter is getting married
(b) His 100th poem has been published
(c) His wife is pregnant again
(d) He is being promoted
4. What do the children do every evening?
(a) Watched the evening news on the television
(b) Wait for their parents to come home from playing bridge at the club
(c) Played quietly in their rooms, did their homework and spent time with their parents
(d) Texted their parents on cell phones
5. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
(b) Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) Roy Rogers
(d) Their father
Short Answer Questions
1. Alone in her room that afternoon, what does Bim realize?
2. What did Tara think was happening?
3. What does Dr.Biswas ask Bim to do?
4. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
5. When Raja is away from home one afternoon, what do Bim and Tara do?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)