|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Baba play with before the gramophone?
(c) Pebbles given to him by Aunt Mira
(d) Video games
2. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
(a) He is usually off on Tuesdays
(b) He has already mentioned going to the track that morning
(c) He is mentally retarded and never goes to the office
(d) Bim usually does not speak to Baba in the morning
3. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
(a) He steals it from the Misras sisters
(b) He finds it in the dumpster
(c) From the empty house of Hyder Ali
(d) From Sears
4. What episode at school upset Tara's emotions so much she seem obsessed with one of the teachers?
(a) Two of the teachers fall in love
(b) A teacher elopes with Sharma
(c) A female teacher falls in love with Tara
(d) A female teacher was found to be having an affair with a local monk
5. What happens to the mother?
(a) She runs off with the chauffeur
(b) She dies without the children ever seeing her again
(c) She grows old and Bim must care for her
(d) She divorces the father
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is terrified of going to and being at school?
2. What does Bim tell Tara to tell Raja?
3. What has happened to the Misras brothers' wives?
4. What poet does Bim read to Raja to make him calm down?
5. What did the boys say Tara looked like when her hair was cut off?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)