|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
(a) She has tuberculosis
(b) She is slowly going mad and drinking
(c) She is in love with the gardner
(d) She has diabetes
2. In this chapter, who is Tara attempting to write a letter to?
(a) One of the Misras brothers
(c) Her daughters
3. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
(a) Their wives have left them for other men
(b) The Misras sisters have asked them to come home
(c) They are drunkards and their wives have left them
(d) They were wounded in the war
4. What is Baba's reaction?
(a) He speaks for the first time
(b) He draws back from Bim as if she has hit him
(c) He cries and runs out of the room
(d) He goes to Tara for help
5. Who was called to care for Baba when the mother grew tired of him?
(a) Aunt Mira
(b) The cook
(c) The cow
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Raja want to be when he was grown up?
2. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
3. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
4. At what age was Aunt Mira widowed?
5. What is the one thing she could not do for Baba?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)