|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bim say about rich, fat and successful people?
(a) She wants to be one of them
(b) They are boring
(c) They are admirable
(d) They are exciting
2. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A caregiver
(b) A teacher
(c) A card player
(d) A mother
3. How does Bim now see the pattern of her life?
4. What is the one thing she could not do for Baba?
(a) She could not teach him how to talk
(b) She could not teach him to try new things
(c) She could not teach him to dress himself
(d) She could not teach him to eat
5. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business did the Misras brothers have and lose?
2. What happened to their mother after twenty years of spending her evenings at the club?
3. What disrupts the neighborhood gathering?
4. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
5. What does Raja say as he is leaving for Hyderabad?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)