|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the veranda while Raja departs the family home?
(a) Bim, Baba and the dog Begum
(b) Aunt Mira, Tara, and Bakul
(c) Bim alone
(d) Tara, Begum the dog, and Aunt Mira
2. What family pet joins the sisters in the garden?
(a) Jayla the family parrot
(b) Rex the camel
(c) Badshah, the family dog
(d) Bessie the cow
3. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
(a) Tara is too busy looking at her fingernails to listen
(b) Tara is shocked and tries to convince Bim that Raja is not a bad man
(c) Tara decides to show the letter to Bakul to intercede on Bim's behalf
(d) Tara agrees that Raja is evil
4. Who takes care of Raja?
5. What is Raja's favorite hobby at this time?
(a) Stamp collecting
(b) Listening to records
(c) Watching cartoons
(d) Reading adventure books and acting out the hero characters
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did Bim receive in school?
2. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
3. In this chapter, what does Tara apologize to Bim for?
4. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
5. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)