|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
(a) At the home of Hyder Ali
(b) At the home of the Misras sisters
(c) On the rose path
(d) Under Aunt Mira's bed
2. Who does Bim direct her anger to?
(a) The cat
(d) The cow
3. Where does Raja say he will go?
(a) To Hyderabad to live with the family of Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) To New Delhi and get an apartment
(c) To America and start a new life
(d) To live with Bakul and Tara
4. What honor did Raja receive in school?
(a) One of his poems won a prize
(b) Most Popular
(c) Member of the National Honor Society
(d) Quarterback for the football team
5. What instrument does Dr. Biswas play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is successful and popular at school?
2. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
3. What honor did Bim receive in school?
4. How does Bim remember the incident?
5. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)