|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What papers does she decide to go through?
(a) Tara's private papers
(b) Bakul's official papers
(c) Old drawings done by Baba
(d) The ones in the bottom drawer of the desk
2. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
(a) He asks for pancakes for breakfast
(b) He begins speaking Spanish
(c) He leaves the house
(d) He announces his upcoming marriage
3. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
(a) Ability to speak another language
(b) Ability to write
(c) Ability to memorize and recite
(d) Ability to read
4. When Tara is speaking to Bakul about her realizations about her sister, what is Bakul thinking about?
(a) Sleeping with another woman
(b) His travel arrangements
(c) His luncheon that next day
(d) His work
5. Why does Bim become angry at Tara?
(a) Tara is behaving like a child
(b) Bim is jealous of Tara's wardrobe
(c) Tara has made false accusations against Bim
(d) Tara's description of her own life and that of Raja makes Bim feel excluded
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is terrified of going to and being at school?
2. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
3. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
4. What happened to Hyder Ali's household members?
5. What is Baba's reaction?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)