|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bim remember the incident?
(a) She hardly recalls it, thinking only of the minor pain of the stings
(b) She has never forgiven her sister for running off
(c) She thinks about Tara's betrayal every day
(d) She remembers it just as intensely, but saw it in a different light
2. What sort of books does Tara read?
(b) Science fiction
3. Why does Bim become angry at Tara?
(a) Tara has made false accusations against Bim
(b) Bim is jealous of Tara's wardrobe
(c) Tara's description of her own life and that of Raja makes Bim feel excluded
(d) Tara is behaving like a child
4. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
(a) Ability to memorize and recite
(b) Ability to speak another language
(c) Ability to write
(d) Ability to read
5. What does Bim claim they do not have enough of for Bakul, yet she pours it generously for the cat and for Baba?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Raja?
2. How does Bim treat Tara, even as an adult?
3. Whose letter does Tara read to Bim?
4. What does Bim think of his statement?
5. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)