|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bakul say to Tara when she decides to stay with her family that morning instead of going with him to New Delhi?
(a) She deserves time with her family after spending so much time taking care of his needs
(b) He wants a divorce
(c) She has gone back to being the hopeless person she was before he married her
(d) She has made a wise decision that he agrees with
2. What does Bim return with from Hyder Ali Sahib's house?
(a) A dog, a cat, and some food
(b) A dog, a servant, and the gramophone
(c) Furniture, money and some letters
(d) Books, a dog and a car
3. How did the climate affect the children?
(a) They were active in sports
(b) They were energized to do anything to keep warm
(c) They laid around the house or on the veranda, too hot to play anything but word games
(d) They spent all their time out of doors riding their bikes
4. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
(a) He sang rock and roll
(b) He wrote poetry
(c) He was a great cook
(d) He drove race cars
5. What poet does Bim read to Raja to make him calm down?
(a) Sylvia Plath
(d) Maya Angelou
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Bim worried in this chapter?
2. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
3. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
4. Where did Bakul and Tara meet?
5. Where does Raja say he will go?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)