|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Raja admire the most?
2. What did her doctor describe for the mother to deal with her illness?
(b) Strict diet of fruit and vegetables
(c) Walk in the garden every day
(d) Vigorous exercise three times per day
3. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
4. What does Raja say as he is leaving for Hyderabad?
(a) That he wants Bim to send his books to him there
(b) That he will return to care for Bim and Baba
(c) That he will never come back
(d) That he knows his true love is Bim but he cannot have her
5. What honor did Raja receive in school?
(a) One of his poems won a prize
(b) Quarterback for the football team
(c) Member of the National Honor Society
(d) Most Popular
Short Answer Questions
1. As Tara gets older, she no longer seeks comfort from Aunt Mira. Where does she go?
2. What illness does Raja get that summer?
3. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
4. How does the richness of Hyder Ali's home compare to Raja's home?
5. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)