|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
(a) When the mad dog was shot at school
(b) When the bees attacked Bim
(c) When the children first see Hyder Ali Sahib
(d) When their parents died
2. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
(a) What is today's weather forecast
(b) When is Raja arriving
(c) What is for breakfast
(d) Growing up and things changing from when they were children
3. Who is terrified of going to and being at school?
(c) One of the Misras sisters
4. Who takes care of Raja?
5. As Tara gets older, she no longer seeks comfort from Aunt Mira. Where does she go?
(a) To movies in town
(b) To Hyder Ali's house
(c) To the neighbors house to spend time with the Misras sisters
(d) She runs away from home with one of the Misras sisters
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
2. Why can't they visit more often?
3. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
4. What honor did Raja receive in school?
5. What is Bim's answer when Raja says he wants to grow up to be a hero?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)