|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
(a) She is getting gray
(b) She is getting fat
(c) She is conceited
(d) She is caring for too many sick people
2. What do the children do every evening?
(a) Played quietly in their rooms, did their homework and spent time with their parents
(b) Texted their parents on cell phones
(c) Watched the evening news on the television
(d) Wait for their parents to come home from playing bridge at the club
3. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
(a) To a play
(b) To the river
(c) To a concert
(d) To bed
4. Where did Bim and Raja go to cool off in the summer evenings?
(a) Hyder Ali Sahib's house
(b) The River Jumna
(c) The mall
(d) The family kitchen
5. What family pet is rescued from the tree in the garden?
(a) Rex the camel
(b) Bim's cat
(c) Baba's gecko
(d) The parrot
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bim react to his interest?
2. What is the one thing she could not do for Baba?
3. What is one of the most memorable actions she takes against Tara?
4. What episode at school disturbed Tara deeply and made her think of blood?
5. Who takes care of Raja?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)