|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the family needed Aunt Mira the most?
(a) The mother
(d) The father
2. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
(a) Come to Calcutta with them
(b) Stay for dinner
(c) Take the brothers to a bar
(d) Iron their saris
3. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
(a) An ice cream cone
(b) A cigar
(c) A new record
(d) A new car
4. What does Dr. Biswas recommend as treatment for Aunt Mira?
(a) Counseling, and AA meetings
(b) Put her in a home
(c) Give her alcohol
(d) Have her killed
5. What illness does Raja get that summer?
(c) Venereal disease
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
2. What world event occurred that year that made such a difference in the lives of the four children?
3. What do the children call their father?
4. What did Baba play with before the gramophone?
5. Why does Aunt Mira ask the chidren's parents for a cow?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)