|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did her doctor describe for the mother to deal with her illness?
(a) Strict diet of fruit and vegetables
(c) Walk in the garden every day
(d) Vigorous exercise three times per day
2. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
(a) At the home of the Misras sisters
(b) On the rose path
(c) Under Aunt Mira's bed
(d) At the home of Hyder Ali
3. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
(a) A new record
(b) A cigar
(c) A new car
(d) An ice cream cone
4. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
(b) One of the elder men of the Misras family
5. Who does Bimla think of when she hears that Gandhi has been killed?
(b) Mrs. Gandhi
(c) Dr. Biswas
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bim use this old letter from Raja?
2. How does Bim handle her anger at Raja for growing up and away from the other children?
3. Who was called to care for Baba when the mother grew tired of him?
4. Who of the family needed Aunt Mira the most?
5. What disrupts the neighborhood gathering?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)