|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Dr. Biswas play?
2. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
(a) A bustling business center
(b) As a great cemetery, with every house a tomb
(c) A vibrant city representing progress
(d) The place where they wish to live forever
3. What illness does Raja get that summer?
(a) Venereal disease
4. What disease did Aunt Mira nurse Bim and Raja through?
(c) Chicken pox
5. How did Raja meet Hyder Ali?
(a) Hyder's horse ran over the boy
(b) Raja was swinging on Hyder Ali's garden gate when he reurned from a ride
(c) At a party at the Misras house
(d) Bim introduced them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim attempt to do when she joins the others in the garden area and begins talking?
2. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
3. What goes wrong with Dr. Biswas and Bim?
4. While they are still children, what childish claim to fame does Raja have?
5. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)