|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mira give the children that their own parents did not?
(a) Presents and money
(b) Compassion and attention
(c) Strict discipline and punishment
(d) Drugs and alcohol
2. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
(a) Every summer
(c) Every three to five years
3. What does Bim attempt to do when she joins the others in the garden area and begins talking?
(a) Get slowly but surely drunk
(b) Sleep on the grass
(c) Flirt with Mulk
(d) To provoke reactions from Bakul and Tara
4. As Tara gets older, she no longer seeks comfort from Aunt Mira. Where does she go?
(a) She runs away from home with one of the Misras sisters
(b) To movies in town
(c) To Hyder Ali's house
(d) To the neighbors house to spend time with the Misras sisters
5. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
(a) They change their opinion and view to his
(b) They write letters to the newspaper in protest
(c) They become his enemies
(d) They try to kill him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was called to care for Baba when the mother grew tired of him?
2. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
3. How was Baba different from the other children?
4. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
5. Where does Raja say he will go?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)