|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theosophy?
(a) A type of cow
(b) A type of cat
(c) A form of religion
(d) A way to cook meat
2. How does Bim recover from grieving for Aunt Mira
(a) Repeating the poem The Waste Land
(b) She spends time at Mira's grave, talking to her
(c) Bim begins going to church regularly
(d) She writes a long letter to Raja concerning their memories of Mira
3. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
(a) She is in love with the gardner
(b) She has diabetes
(c) She is slowly going mad and drinking
(d) She has tuberculosis
4. What event at school upsets Tara so much she lies to avoid it?
(a) Sports Day
(b) Class picture day
(c) Spelling tests
(d) Charity Thursdays
5. What did Tara see her father do to her mother long ago?
(a) Yell at her
(b) Give her an injection for her diabetes
(c) Slap her
(d) Make love to her
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
2. What happens on one of these summer evenings that makes an impression on all of the children?
3. How was Baba different from the other children?
4. Why can't they visit more often?
5. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)