|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing she could not do for Baba?
(a) She could not teach him to dress himself
(b) She could not teach him to eat
(c) She could not teach him how to talk
(d) She could not teach him to try new things
2. What sort of books does Tara read?
(d) Science fiction
3. What disrupts the neighborhood gathering?
(a) Curfew bells sound
(b) Bakul gets angry and leaves
(c) The city fires are getting dangerously close
(d) Mulk, one of the brothers, gets drunk and abusive
4. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
(b) Every summer
(d) Every three to five years
5. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
(b) One of the elder men of the Misras family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim claim they do not have enough of for Bakul, yet she pours it generously for the cat and for Baba?
2. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
3. What do the children do every evening?
4. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
5. Who begins to show interest in Bim?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)