|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bim think of his statement?
(a) She seeks out his mother for her opnion
(b) She agrees and begins weeping
(c) She is angry and throws him out of the house
(d) She believes it to be completely false
2. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
(a) Tara is shocked and tries to convince Bim that Raja is not a bad man
(b) Tara decides to show the letter to Bakul to intercede on Bim's behalf
(c) Tara agrees that Raja is evil
(d) Tara is too busy looking at her fingernails to listen
3. What does Bim compare her cat to?
(a) Their mother
(c) Tara's daughters
4. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
(a) They want to be with their brothers
(b) They have a home based internet business
(c) Their husbands have abandoned them
(d) They were wounded in the war
5. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
2. Who is sitting on the veranda while Raja departs the family home?
3. What episode at school disturbed Tara deeply and made her think of blood?
4. What language does Raja admire the most?
5. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)