|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
(a) Tara agrees that Raja is evil
(b) Tara decides to show the letter to Bakul to intercede on Bim's behalf
(c) Tara is too busy looking at her fingernails to listen
(d) Tara is shocked and tries to convince Bim that Raja is not a bad man
2. When Bim and Baba return from Hyder Ali Sahib's house, what has happened?
(a) The cow has drowned in the garden
(b) Aunt Mira has lost her mind and is running through the garden naked
(c) Tara has run off with Bakul
(d) All of the roses have died
3. What did Hyder Ali offer to Raja?
(a) Full access to his library
(b) A job as chauffer
(c) A job cleaning stables
(d) Scholarship to the Muslim university
4. Who takes care of Raja?
5. What disease did Aunt Mira nurse Bim and Raja through?
(d) Chicken pox
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
2. What did Mira give the children that their own parents did not?
3. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
4. What happens when Raja's friends at Hindu College find out he believes the idea of Pakistan is feasible?
5. Who does Bimla think of when she hears that Gandhi has been killed?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)