|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Dr. Biswas play?
2. How does Bim use this old letter from Raja?
(a) To remind her to pay the rent
(b) To remember her brother's handwriting
(c) To remind her how angry she was when the letter came
(d) To blackmail Tara
3. Who is terrified of going to and being at school?
(a) One of the Misras sisters
4. What family pet joins the sisters in the garden?
(a) Rex the camel
(b) Badshah, the family dog
(c) Bessie the cow
(d) Jayla the family parrot
5. Why can't they visit more often?
(a) Their daughters do not like Bim or Baba
(b) Tara is afraid of travelling
(c) Bakul cannot drive
(d) Bakul is in foreign service and stationed in many different cities in the world
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did her father give her mother injections?
2. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
3. What do the children do every evening?
4. What happened to Hyder Ali's household members?
5. What poet does Bim read to Raja to make him calm down?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)