|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is asleep on the veranda when Bakul, Bim and Tara return home?
(a) Aunt Mira
(b) The pet dog
(d) The jet-black cat
2. What did Tara think was happening?
(a) That her mother was a drug addict
(b) That her father was a doctor
(c) That her father had killed her mother
(d) That her mother was dying of terminal cancer
3. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
(a) A new car
(b) A cigar
(c) An ice cream cone
(d) A new record
4. What episode at school upset Tara's emotions so much she seem obsessed with one of the teachers?
(a) A teacher elopes with Sharma
(b) A female teacher was found to be having an affair with a local monk
(c) Two of the teachers fall in love
(d) A female teacher falls in love with Tara
5. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
(a) To the river
(b) To bed
(c) To a concert
(d) To a play
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Raja?
2. How does this family dispose of the dead?
3. Who was called to care for Baba when the mother grew tired of him?
4. Where does Raja say he will go?
5. What kind of business did the Misras brothers have and lose?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)