|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
(c) Aunt Mira's family
(d) Hyder Ali Sahib
2. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
(a) Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) Their father
(d) Roy Rogers
3. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
(c) One of the elder men of the Misras family
4. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
(a) When the children first see Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) When their parents died
(c) When the bees attacked Bim
(d) When the mad dog was shot at school
5. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim pull out of the desk to show to Tara that night?
2. What world event occurred that year that made such a difference in the lives of the four children?
3. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
4. Bakul is waiting for them on the veranda. What music greets the sisters when they join Bakul?
5. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)