|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
(a) What is for breakfast
(b) When is Raja arriving
(c) What is today's weather forecast
(d) Growing up and things changing from when they were children
2. What does Bim claim they do not have enough of for Bakul, yet she pours it generously for the cat and for Baba?
3. What overcomes Tara when she is at her family home?
(a) An urge to cook
(b) Energy, excitement and enthusiasm
(c) Heat, laziness, intimidation by her sister
(d) Sneezing and coughing
4. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
5. What family pet is rescued from the tree in the garden?
(a) Bim's cat
(b) Baba's gecko
(c) Rex the camel
(d) The parrot
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
2. What does Bim attempt to do when she joins the others in the garden area and begins talking?
3. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
4. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
5. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)