|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did her father give her mother injections?
(a) He was slowly poisoning her
(b) Her mother was a drug addict
(c) Her mother had t.b.
(d) Her mother had diabetes
2. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
(a) He has already mentioned going to the track that morning
(b) He is usually off on Tuesdays
(c) He is mentally retarded and never goes to the office
(d) Bim usually does not speak to Baba in the morning
3. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) At the home of Bakul's parents
(c) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(d) In a hotel
4. What does Bim compare her cat to?
(a) Their mother
(c) Tara's daughters
5. What surrounds Tara's family home and those of her neighbors?
(a) Gardens full of plants and birds
(b) A lake
(c) Dry parched desert
(d) Poverty and sickness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tara ask Bim to do?
2. What kind of business did the Misras brothers have and lose?
3. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
4. What disrupts the neighborhood gathering?
5. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)