|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
(b) Aunt Mira's family
(c) Hyder Ali Sahib
2. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
(a) Stay for dinner
(b) Come to Calcutta with them
(c) Iron their saris
(d) Take the brothers to a bar
3. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
(a) I don't know the answer
(b) No comment
(c) I will check for you and find out
(d) Mind your own business
4. Why can't they visit more often?
(a) Bakul is in foreign service and stationed in many different cities in the world
(b) Their daughters do not like Bim or Baba
(c) Tara is afraid of travelling
(d) Bakul cannot drive
5. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
2. When Bakul sees Bim with her students, what does he think?
3. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
4. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
5. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)