|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(b) At the home of Bakul's parents
(c) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
(d) In a hotel
2. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
(a) When the children first see Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) When their parents died
(c) When the bees attacked Bim
(d) When the mad dog was shot at school
3. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
(a) He has already mentioned going to the track that morning
(b) He is mentally retarded and never goes to the office
(c) Bim usually does not speak to Baba in the morning
(d) He is usually off on Tuesdays
4. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
5. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
(a) Stealing his musical instruments
(b) Running off his musicians and denying him money
(c) Kidnapping his children
(d) Running off his wife
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
2. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
3. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
4. What world event occurred that year that made such a difference in the lives of the four children?
5. What family pet is rescued from the tree in the garden?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)