|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business did the Misras brothers have and lose?
(a) Auto repair shop
(b) Bar and Grill
(c) Ice factory and soda water business
(d) Car washing
2. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) In a hotel
(c) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(d) At the home of Bakul's parents
3. What does Bim compare her cat to?
(a) Tara's daughters
(b) Their mother
4. Who is asleep on the veranda when Bakul, Bim and Tara return home?
(a) The jet-black cat
(b) The pet dog
(c) Aunt Mira
5. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tara speaks of being young again, what is Bim's reaction?
2. Bakul is waiting for them on the veranda. What music greets the sisters when they join Bakul?
3. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
4. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
5. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)