|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bim claim they do not have enough of for Bakul, yet she pours it generously for the cat and for Baba?
2. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
(a) When the mad dog was shot at school
(b) When the children first see Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) When the bees attacked Bim
(d) When their parents died
3. Where does Tara remember going for escape from the neglect of her parents?
(a) To Hyder Ali Sahib's house to read
(b) To school
(c) To the roof of the house
(d) To her Aunt Mira's room
4. What overcomes Tara when she is at her family home?
(a) Heat, laziness, intimidation by her sister
(b) An urge to cook
(c) Energy, excitement and enthusiasm
(d) Sneezing and coughing
5. What does Tara ask Bim to do?
(a) Do her laundry
(b) Fix dinner for her and Bakul
(c) Move away from the house
(d) Attend the upcoming wedding of Raja's daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
2. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
3. What disrupts the neighborhood gathering?
4. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
5. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)