|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
(b) Their mother
(c) One of the Misras sisters
(d) Aunt Mira
2. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
(a) Growing up and things changing from when they were children
(b) What is for breakfast
(c) When is Raja arriving
(d) What is today's weather forecast
3. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
(a) Every summer
(b) Every three to five years
4. Bakul is waiting for them on the veranda. What music greets the sisters when they join Bakul?
(a) Baba's old 78 records
(b) Country music from the Misras home
(c) Aunt Mira playing the flute
(d) Bakul's transister radio
5. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim pull out of the desk to show to Tara that night?
2. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
3. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
4. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
5. What overcomes Tara when she is at her family home?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)