Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surrounds Tara's family home and those of her neighbors?
(a) Gardens full of plants and birds
(b) Poverty and sickness
(c) A lake
(d) Dry parched desert
2. What do the children call their father?
(b) The one who loves us
(c) The master of the entrance and the exit
3. When Tara speaks of being young again, what is Bim's reaction?
(a) Bim says she doesn't remember much about her childhood
(b) Bim says she would love to be a child again
(c) Bim says she envies Tara's childhood more than her own
(d) Bim remarks she would never be young again for anything
4. What does Bim claim they do not have enough of for Bakul, yet she pours it generously for the cat and for Baba?
5. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(b) In a hotel
(c) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
(d) At the home of Bakul's parents
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
2. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
3. What happened to their mother after twenty years of spending her evenings at the club?
4. Why did her father give her mother injections?
5. Where does Tara remember going for escape from the neglect of her parents?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)