|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raja say as he is leaving for Hyderabad?
(a) That he will never come back
(b) That he knows his true love is Bim but he cannot have her
(c) That he wants Bim to send his books to him there
(d) That he will return to care for Bim and Baba
2. Why did her father give her mother injections?
(a) Her mother had t.b.
(b) He was slowly poisoning her
(c) Her mother was a drug addict
(d) Her mother had diabetes
3. What does Bim claim they do not have enough of for Bakul, yet she pours it generously for the cat and for Baba?
4. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A teacher
(b) A caregiver
(c) A card player
(d) A mother
5. What does Dr.Biswas ask Bim to do?
(a) Meet his mother
(b) His laundry
(c) Travel to Ceylon with him
(d) Allow him to move into the house
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
2. What happened to Hyder Ali's household members?
3. What world event occurred that year that made such a difference in the lives of the four children?
4. What does Bakul say to Tara when she decides to stay with her family that morning instead of going with him to New Delhi?
5. What does Bim return with from Hyder Ali Sahib's house?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)