|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
(a) She dies
(b) She begins obsessing about the cow
(c) She begins a career as a professional caregiver
(d) She surprises everyone by marrying Dr. Biswas
2. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
(c) Dr. Biswas
(d) Aunt Mira
3. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
(b) Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) Roy Rogers
(d) Their father
4. Where does Raja say he will go?
(a) To New Delhi and get an apartment
(b) To America and start a new life
(c) To live with Bakul and Tara
(d) To Hyderabad to live with the family of Hyder Ali Sahib
5. Who is sitting on the veranda while Raja departs the family home?
(a) Aunt Mira, Tara, and Bakul
(b) Bim, Baba and the dog Begum
(c) Tara, Begum the dog, and Aunt Mira
(d) Bim alone
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
2. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
3. Why did her father give her mother injections?
4. When Tara speaks of being young again, what is Bim's reaction?
5. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)