|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) In a hotel
(b) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(c) At the home of Bakul's parents
(d) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
2. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
(a) Running off his wife
(b) Kidnapping his children
(c) Stealing his musical instruments
(d) Running off his musicians and denying him money
3. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
(a) United States
4. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
5. When Tara speaks of being young again, what is Bim's reaction?
(a) Bim says she would love to be a child again
(b) Bim says she doesn't remember much about her childhood
(c) Bim remarks she would never be young again for anything
(d) Bim says she envies Tara's childhood more than her own
Short Answer Questions
1. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
2. What did Hyder Ali offer to Raja?
3. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
4. The sisters remember playing in the sand and along the banks of what nearby river?
5. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)