|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bakul think he and Tara should have stayed instead of at her family home?
(a) In the empty house of Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) His uncle and aunt's on Aurangzeb Road
(c) At the home of Bakul's parents
(d) In a hotel
2. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
(a) He begins speaking Spanish
(b) He leaves the house
(c) He announces his upcoming marriage
(d) He asks for pancakes for breakfast
3. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
(c) One of the elder men of the Misras family
4. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
(a) To a concert
(b) To bed
(c) To the river
(d) To a play
5. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
(a) He falls in love with one of the Misras sisters
(b) A new medicine brought by Dr. Biswas
(c) A letter from Hyder Ali Sahib and his daughter Benazir
(d) Winter arrives and it is cooler
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the people everyone is talking about that summer, according to this novel?
2. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
3. Where has Bakul been posted when he comes to ask Bim for permission to marry Tara?
4. Who does Dr. Biswas admire above all others?
5. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)