|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Raja get that summer?
(d) Venereal disease
2. Why did her father give her mother injections?
(a) Her mother was a drug addict
(b) He was slowly poisoning her
(c) Her mother had diabetes
(d) Her mother had t.b.
3. How did Raja meet Hyder Ali?
(a) Hyder's horse ran over the boy
(b) Raja was swinging on Hyder Ali's garden gate when he reurned from a ride
(c) At a party at the Misras house
(d) Bim introduced them
4. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
5. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
(a) Ability to write
(b) Ability to read
(c) Ability to speak another language
(d) Ability to memorize and recite
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the father?
2. Who begins to show interest in Bim?
3. What happened to Hyder Ali's household members?
4. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
5. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)