|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
(a) Every summer
(b) Every three to five years
2. What illness does Raja get that summer?
(b) Venereal disease
3. What does Dr. Biswas recommend as treatment for Aunt Mira?
(a) Give her alcohol
(b) Have her killed
(c) Put her in a home
(d) Counseling, and AA meetings
4. What does Raja say as he is leaving for Hyderabad?
(a) That he wants Bim to send his books to him there
(b) That he knows his true love is Bim but he cannot have her
(c) That he will return to care for Bim and Baba
(d) That he will never come back
5. Whose ghost does Bim claim to have seen in the garden?
(a) Aunt Mira
(b) The cow
(c) Their mother
(d) Their father
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bim pull out of the desk to show to Tara that night?
2. Who takes care of Raja?
3. Who does Bimla think of when she hears that Gandhi has been killed?
4. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
5. What does Dr.Biswas ask Bim to do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)