|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
(a) She does not remember them at all
(b) Loving parents who are involved in their children's futures
(c) As reserved, but compassionate
(d) People who played cards, year after year, with their friends, and who ignored their children
2. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
(b) Roy Rogers
(c) Hyder Ali Sahib
(d) Their father
3. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
(a) Aunt Mira
(d) Dr. Biswas
4. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
(a) Running off his musicians and denying him money
(b) Stealing his musical instruments
(c) Kidnapping his children
(d) Running off his wife
5. What does Bim pull out of the desk to show to Tara that night?
(a) A scrapbook
(b) Photos of their last visit
(c) A love letter from Dr. Biswas
(d) A letter from Raja to Bim saying he is now her landlord
Short Answer Questions
1. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
2. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
3. What does Bim attempt to do when she joins the others in the garden area and begins talking?
4. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
5. Where does Raja say he will go?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)