|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raja say as he is leaving for Hyderabad?
(a) That he knows his true love is Bim but he cannot have her
(b) That he wants Bim to send his books to him there
(c) That he will return to care for Bim and Baba
(d) That he will never come back
2. What does Bim compare her cat to?
(b) Their mother
(d) Tara's daughters
3. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
(a) He is mentally retarded and never goes to the office
(b) Bim usually does not speak to Baba in the morning
(c) He is usually off on Tuesdays
(d) He has already mentioned going to the track that morning
4. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
(a) He wrote poetry
(b) He sang rock and roll
(c) He drove race cars
(d) He was a great cook
5. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
(a) To a play
(b) To the river
(c) To a concert
(d) To bed
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this family dispose of the dead?
2. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
3. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
4. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
5. What disrupts the neighborhood gathering?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)