|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this family dispose of the dead?
(a) Burial in a plot in the back yard
(b) Burial in an expensive crypt
(d) Burial at sea
2. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
(a) Hyder Ali Sahib
(c) Aunt Mira's family
3. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
(a) She surprises everyone by marrying Dr. Biswas
(b) She begins a career as a professional caregiver
(c) She dies
(d) She begins obsessing about the cow
4. What did Hyder Ali offer to Raja?
(a) A job cleaning stables
(b) A job as chauffer
(c) Full access to his library
(d) Scholarship to the Muslim university
5. What talent did their brother Raja have that developed into a career for him?
(a) He sang rock and roll
(b) He was a great cook
(c) He wrote poetry
(d) He drove race cars
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps Raja to begin to get better?
2. What happens to the mother?
3. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
4. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
5. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)