|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bim think of his statement?
(a) She is angry and throws him out of the house
(b) She seeks out his mother for her opnion
(c) She agrees and begins weeping
(d) She believes it to be completely false
2. Where is Tara spending all of her time?
(a) Under Aunt Mira's bed
(b) On the rose path
(c) At the home of the Misras sisters
(d) At the home of Hyder Ali
3. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
(a) He steals it from the Misras sisters
(b) From the empty house of Hyder Ali
(c) He finds it in the dumpster
(d) From Sears
4. Who does Bimla think of when she hears that Gandhi has been killed?
(b) Dr. Biswas
(d) Mrs. Gandhi
5. What does Bim compare her cat to?
(a) Their mother
(c) Tara's daughters
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Biswas think Bim is not interested in his courtship?
2. Bakul is waiting for them on the veranda. What music greets the sisters when they join Bakul?
3. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
4. Who does Bim choose to speak to rather than the Misras brothers and sisters?
5. Where does Tara remember going for escape from the neglect of her parents?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)