Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Misras brothers still living alone at their family home?
(a) They are drunkards and their wives have left them
(b) Their wives have left them for other men
(c) The Misras sisters have asked them to come home
(d) They were wounded in the war
2. What does Dr.Biswas ask Bim to do?
(a) Allow him to move into the house
(b) His laundry
(c) Meet his mother
(d) Travel to Ceylon with him
3. What is wrong with Aunt Mira?
(a) She has tuberculosis
(b) She has diabetes
(c) She is in love with the gardner
(d) She is slowly going mad and drinking
4. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
(a) He asks for pancakes for breakfast
(b) He begins speaking Spanish
(c) He leaves the house
(d) He announces his upcoming marriage
5. What does Bim give Baba by way of apology for driving him out of the house that morning?
(a) A cigar
(b) A new car
(c) A new record
(d) An ice cream cone
Short Answer Questions
1. What overcomes Tara when she is at her family home?
2. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
3. What goes wrong with Dr. Biswas and Bim?
4. What do Bim and the old man discuss?
5. Which neighbors do Bakul, Bim and Tara decide to visit that night?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)