|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is successful and popular at school?
(a) Bim and Raja
(b) Their mother
2. Where does Raja say he will go?
(a) To Hyderabad to live with the family of Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) To New Delhi and get an apartment
(c) To America and start a new life
(d) To live with Bakul and Tara
3. What happened to their mother after twenty years of spending her evenings at the club?
(a) She decided she no longer wanted to play bridge
(b) She decided to spend the evening playing cards with her children
(c) She missed an evening and slipped into a coma
(d) She found another man
4. What goes wrong with Dr. Biswas and Bim?
(a) His mother does not like her, and Bim does not really like him
(b) Bim's father disapproves of Dr. Biswas
(c) There is too great an age difference
(d) Dr. Biswas is of a different religion
5. When Bakul sees Bim with her students, what does he think?
(a) That Bim has grown fat and ugly
(b) That perhaps he has married the wrong sister
(c) That Bim is in love with one of her students
(d) That Bim is a bad teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting on the veranda while Raja departs the family home?
2. What is Theosophy?
3. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
4. Who does Raja suggest to take over the family business?
5. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)