|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
(a) Their mother
(c) Aunt Mira
(d) One of the Misras sisters
2. What happens on one of these summer evenings that makes an impression on all of the children?
(a) They find a dead cow in the river
(b) A group of soldiers march by
(c) Hyder Ali Sahib rides past them on his great white horse
(d) The river floods and Baba nearly drowns
3. What does Bim think of his statement?
(a) She is angry and throws him out of the house
(b) She believes it to be completely false
(c) She seeks out his mother for her opnion
(d) She agrees and begins weeping
4. Who takes care of Raja?
5. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
2. What surrounds Tara's family home and those of her neighbors?
3. What goes wrong with Dr. Biswas and Bim?
4. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
5. Who is successful and popular at school?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)