|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
2. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
3. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
(a) Their mother
(b) One of the Misras sisters
(d) Aunt Mira
4. What does Baba do that surprises everyone?
(a) He asks for pancakes for breakfast
(b) He leaves the house
(c) He begins speaking Spanish
(d) He announces his upcoming marriage
5. How does this family dispose of the dead?
(b) Burial in an expensive crypt
(c) Burial at sea
(d) Burial in a plot in the back yard
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Aunt Mira in this chapter?
2. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
3. What happened to their mother after twenty years of spending her evenings at the club?
4. How did Raja meet Hyder Ali?
5. What childhood event do the Misras sisters remind Tara of that night?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)