|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was sent to fetch them?
(a) Hyder Ali
(b) Aunt Mira
(c) The Misras brothers
(d) Tara and Baba
2. What world event occurred that year that made such a difference in the lives of the four children?
(a) Vietnam War ends
(b) Independence for India and Pakistan
(c) World War II begins
(d) Queen Victoria of England dies
3. What did Mira give the children that their own parents did not?
(a) Compassion and attention
(b) Presents and money
(c) Strict discipline and punishment
(d) Drugs and alcohol
4. Which of the children first grows tired of Aunt Mira's ministrations and leaves the home for other adventures?
5. What happened to the father?
(a) He becomes successful in business and leaves
(b) He dies in an automobile accident
(c) He remarries
(d) He falls in love with Mira
Short Answer Questions
1. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
2. What illness does Raja get that summer?
3. How does Aunt Mira treat Baba?
4. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
5. What sort of books does Tara read?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)