|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theosophy?
(a) A type of cow
(b) A form of religion
(c) A way to cook meat
(d) A type of cat
2. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
3. Who does Dr. Biswas admire above all others?
(a) Elvis Presley
4. Why does Dr. Biswas think Bim is not interested in his courtship?
(a) She wants to become a num
(b) She is not interested in men
(c) She has dedicated her life to caring for her aunt and her brothers
(d) Because she is in love with someone else
5. What world event occurred that year that made such a difference in the lives of the four children?
(a) World War II begins
(b) Independence for India and Pakistan
(c) Vietnam War ends
(d) Queen Victoria of England dies
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Baba get the gramophone?
2. What is Raja's favorite hobby at this time?
3. What skill do Raja and Bim possess and use throughout their childhood that Tara does not possess?
4. Who takes care of Raja?
5. When Raja gets older, what other activity does he get involved in at Hyder Ali's home?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)