|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
(a) As a great cemetery, with every house a tomb
(b) A bustling business center
(c) The place where they wish to live forever
(d) A vibrant city representing progress
2. How does Tara, in this chapter, remember her parents?
(a) She does not remember them at all
(b) As reserved, but compassionate
(c) Loving parents who are involved in their children's futures
(d) People who played cards, year after year, with their friends, and who ignored their children
3. Who is successful and popular at school?
(a) Bim and Raja
(c) Their mother
4. Who takes care of Raja?
5. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
(a) To a play
(b) To the river
(c) To bed
(d) To a concert
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Baba play with before the gramophone?
2. What did Hyder Ali offer to Raja?
3. How does Aunt Mira treat Baba?
4. What illness does Raja get that summer?
5. What does Bim return with from Hyder Ali Sahib's house?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)