|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Raja get that summer?
(a) Venereal disease
2. Who was called to care for Baba when the mother grew tired of him?
(a) The cook
(c) Aunt Mira
(d) The cow
3. Why does Dr. Biswas think Bim is not interested in his courtship?
(a) She has dedicated her life to caring for her aunt and her brothers
(b) She is not interested in men
(c) Because she is in love with someone else
(d) She wants to become a num
4. Why can't they visit more often?
(a) Bakul is in foreign service and stationed in many different cities in the world
(b) Bakul cannot drive
(c) Their daughters do not like Bim or Baba
(d) Tara is afraid of travelling
5. What honor did Raja receive in school?
(a) One of his poems won a prize
(b) Member of the National Honor Society
(c) Quarterback for the football team
(d) Most Popular
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is successful and popular at school?
2. What happened to their mother after twenty years of spending her evenings at the club?
3. How does Bim react to his interest?
4. Who is terrified of going to and being at school?
5. How does Bim recover from grieving for Aunt Mira
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)