|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the family needed Aunt Mira the most?
(b) The mother
(c) The father
2. How often do Bakul and Tara visit Bim and Baba?
(b) Every summer
(d) Every three to five years
3. What disease did Aunt Mira nurse Bim and Raja through?
(b) Chicken pox
4. What does Bim pull out of the desk to show to Tara that night?
(a) Photos of their last visit
(b) A love letter from Dr. Biswas
(c) A scrapbook
(d) A letter from Raja to Bim saying he is now her landlord
5. What happened to the cow?
(a) It was accidently sent to the butcher
(b) It lived a long life and Bim ended up caring for it in its old age
(c) It drowned in the garden pond
(d) It ran off with the gardner
Short Answer Questions
1. As a child, what was Tara always expecting?
2. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
3. How does Bim recover from grieving for Aunt Mira
4. What kind of business did the Misras brothers have and lose?
5. Why does Dr. Biswas think Bim is not interested in his courtship?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)