|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bim want to be when she was grown up?
(a) A card player
(b) A race car driver
(c) A caregiver
(d) A Heroine
2. How was Baba different from the other children?
(a) He could see into the future
(b) He was brilliant, a quick learner and early to walk and talk
(c) He was very slow to progress and did not talk
(d) He was darker in skin color
3. Why does Dr. Biswas think Bim is not interested in his courtship?
(a) She is not interested in men
(b) Because she is in love with someone else
(c) She wants to become a num
(d) She has dedicated her life to caring for her aunt and her brothers
4. What does Bim think of his statement?
(a) She believes it to be completely false
(b) She is angry and throws him out of the house
(c) She agrees and begins weeping
(d) She seeks out his mother for her opnion
5. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
(a) I will check for you and find out
(b) Mind your own business
(c) No comment
(d) I don't know the answer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did their brother Raja admire above all?
2. What did Baba play with before the gramophone?
3. What happens on one of these summer evenings that makes an impression on all of the children?
4. How was Mira treated by her husband's family after he died?
5. What is the one thing she could not do for Baba?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)