|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A teacher
(b) A caregiver
(c) A mother
(d) A card player
2. Who is terrified of going to and being at school?
(d) One of the Misras sisters
3. Where does Raja say he will go?
(a) To Hyderabad to live with the family of Hyder Ali Sahib
(b) To live with Bakul and Tara
(c) To New Delhi and get an apartment
(d) To America and start a new life
4. What did Raja want to be when he was grown up?
(a) A Hero
(b) A librarian
(c) A soldier
(d) A writer
5. What did Baba play with before the gramophone?
(c) Video games
(d) Pebbles given to him by Aunt Mira
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the people everyone is talking about that summer, according to this novel?
2. What is Tara's reaction to Bim's behavior regarding the letter?
3. What happens to the mother?
4. What sort of climate did the children grow up in?
5. What is one of the most memorable actions she takes against Tara?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)