|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overcomes Tara when she is at her family home?
(a) Energy, excitement and enthusiasm
(b) Heat, laziness, intimidation by her sister
(c) Sneezing and coughing
(d) An urge to cook
2. Why is it so strange for Bim to ask Baba if he is going to the office that morning?
(a) He is mentally retarded and never goes to the office
(b) He is usually off on Tuesdays
(c) Bim usually does not speak to Baba in the morning
(d) He has already mentioned going to the track that morning
3. What color horse does Hyder Ali ride along the banks of the Jumna River
4. What does Mulk accuse his sisters of doing to him?
(a) Kidnapping his children
(b) Running off his musicians and denying him money
(c) Stealing his musical instruments
(d) Running off his wife
5. What is Raja's favorite hobby at this time?
(a) Reading adventure books and acting out the hero characters
(b) Watching cartoons
(c) Listening to records
(d) Stamp collecting
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Baba refuse the new 78 records that Tara found for him?
2. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
3. How does this family dispose of the dead?
4. Who takes care of Raja?
5. Where does Bim go with the Doctor?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)