|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What goes wrong with Dr. Biswas and Bim?
(a) His mother does not like her, and Bim does not really like him
(b) There is too great an age difference
(c) Bim's father disapproves of Dr. Biswas
(d) Dr. Biswas is of a different religion
2. What did Hyder Ali offer to Raja?
(a) Scholarship to the Muslim university
(b) A job as chauffer
(c) A job cleaning stables
(d) Full access to his library
3. What does Dr. Biswas say is wrong with Bim?
(a) She is getting fat
(b) She is caring for too many sick people
(c) She is getting gray
(d) She is conceited
4. What happened to Hyder Ali's household members?
(a) They were all killed in the riots
(b) They escaped to Hyderabad
(c) They were imprisoned
(d) They fled to America
5. Who begins to show interest in Bim?
(b) Dr. Biswas
(c) One of her students
(d) A Buddhist monk
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did her father give her mother injections?
2. Why can't they visit more often?
3. What does Bim pull out of the desk to show to Tara that night?
4. When Bakul sees Bim with her students, what does he think?
5. What episode at school disturbed Tara deeply and made her think of blood?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)