|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bim and Baba return from Hyder Ali Sahib's house, what has happened?
(a) All of the roses have died
(b) Aunt Mira has lost her mind and is running through the garden naked
(c) The cow has drowned in the garden
(d) Tara has run off with Bakul
2. What do the Misras sisters want Bakul, Bim and Tara to do that night?
(a) Take the brothers to a bar
(b) Come to Calcutta with them
(c) Iron their saris
(d) Stay for dinner
3. What does Bakul tell people who ask detrimental questions about India?
(a) I don't know the answer
(b) I will check for you and find out
(c) No comment
(d) Mind your own business
4. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
5. Why are the Misras sisters still living at the family home?
(a) They have a home based internet business
(b) They were wounded in the war
(c) Their husbands have abandoned them
(d) They want to be with their brothers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Raja?
2. Who is asleep on the veranda when Bakul, Bim and Tara return home?
3. What does Tara say she wants to be when she grows up?
4. In the summer of what year does Bim think time stopped for the family?
5. What does Raja say as he is leaving for Hyderabad?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)