|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boys say Tara looked like when her hair was cut off?
(a) A pigeon
(b) A turtle
(c) A dog
(d) Roy Rogers
2. What do the children do every evening?
(a) Played quietly in their rooms, did their homework and spent time with their parents
(b) Wait for their parents to come home from playing bridge at the club
(c) Watched the evening news on the television
(d) Texted their parents on cell phones
3. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
(a) What is today's weather forecast
(b) Growing up and things changing from when they were children
(c) What is for breakfast
(d) When is Raja arriving
4. What episode at school disturbed Tara deeply and made her think of blood?
(a) A bird hits the school room window and dies
(b) One of the girls in class injures their head
(c) The shooting of a mad dog that was hiding under one of the buildings
(d) One of the teachers dies in class
5. What instrument does Dr. Biswas play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Biswas think Bim is not interested in his courtship?
2. At what age was Aunt Mira widowed?
3. Who is terrified of going to and being at school?
4. What happens to the mother?
5. What did Bim want to be when she was grown up?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)