1. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
2. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
(b) Aunt Mira
(c) Their mother
(d) One of the Misras sisters
3. What family pet joins the sisters in the garden?
(a) Rex the camel
(b) Badshah, the family dog
(c) Bessie the cow
(d) Jayla the family parrot
4. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
(a) When is Raja arriving
(b) Growing up and things changing from when they were children
(c) What is for breakfast
(d) What is today's weather forecast
5. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
(a) The place where they wish to live forever
(b) As a great cemetery, with every house a tomb
(c) A vibrant city representing progress
(d) A bustling business center
6. What does Tara ask Bim to do?
(a) Do her laundry
(b) Attend the upcoming wedding of Raja's daughter
(c) Move away from the house
(d) Fix dinner for her and Bakul
This section contains 5,697 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)