1. What sort of birds begin their calls before daylight around the family's home?
2. Who does Tara think Bim looks like?
(a) Aunt Mira
(c) One of the Misras sisters
(d) Their mother
3. What family pet joins the sisters in the garden?
(a) Bessie the cow
(b) Rex the camel
(c) Badshah, the family dog
(d) Jayla the family parrot
4. What is the first discussion the sisters have that shows how different they are from each other?
(a) What is for breakfast
(b) When is Raja arriving
(c) What is today's weather forecast
(d) Growing up and things changing from when they were children
5. How do Bim's students describe Old Delhi?
(a) The place where they wish to live forever
(b) As a great cemetery, with every house a tomb
(c) A bustling business center
(d) A vibrant city representing progress
6. What does Tara ask Bim to do?
(a) Do her laundry
(b) Fix dinner for her and Bakul
(c) Attend the upcoming wedding of Raja's daughter
(d) Move away from the house
This section contains 5,697 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)