|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Greer's funeral the reader learns important facts about Greer's _________.
(a) Illegitimate children.
(b) Special Ops training.
(c) Personal life.
(d) Prison record.
2. Clark and Larson catch a plane in ______ and manage to get back to the US.
(b) Sao Paulo.
(c) Panama City.
3. What color is used to describe a top secret operation?
4. Jackson discusses which issue with the other officer?
(a) Smart bombs.
(b) Weapons training.
(c) Court martial.
5. What is used to intercept Cortez's phone call after the explosion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Clark makes arrangements with Larson for a __________.
2. Cortez attempts to convince one of the Cartel leaders that several _______ are trying to wipe out the processing plants.
3. Who dies due to the breach of security?
4. The only operation permitted to stay open under the Admiral's order is which of the following:
5. To what unit is Robby Jackson's younger brother assigned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the extraction made by Johns and Ryan. What happens to the helicopter?
2. Explain the scene in which Cortez comes upon the Cartel's meeting house. What is Cortez's reaction?
3. Discuss the current predicament faced by teams KNIFE and BANNER.
4. How does Clark devise a plan without knowing what is happening on the ground in Colombia?
5. Explain the scene at the drug refinement facility. Who is killed? Who escapes?
6. What is the reaction of the President and other high level officials regarding the bombing in Medellin? What steps does the President take to try and sweep it under the rug?
7. Explain what happens to the Pirates. Who is responsible? Who is blamed?
8. What piece of evidence is found at Cutter's home? Where is it found? Is it usable?
9. Discuss the meeting between Ryan and Clark. What do the men have in common?
10. How does Clark manage to re-establish radio communication with the ground troops? What had happened to the previous situation?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)