|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country is the conference taking place?
2. What is the code name for the operation set into motion by Ryan?
3. Where does Cutter go when he lands in Colombia?
(a) Medellin AFB.
(b) Bogota AFB.
(c) Howard AFB.
(d) Panama City AFB.
4. Larson is able to guide the Pave-Low to which filling station?
5. What color is the paint on the non-metallic stealth weapons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an immediate problem for Ritter if he disobeys a direct order?
2. The Admiral says he will claim responsibility of the _______,
3. Who goes to Cuba with Clark to see Cortez being taken away?
4. What is the name of the town where Cortez has been running his operation?
5. Who does Jackson call to discuss the meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the concern raised in the conversation between Robby and Tim Jackson? What rumor is discussed?
2. Captain Ramirez gives new orders to KNIFE. Explain the mission and its purpose. What are Ramirez's thoughts on the issue?
3. Explain what happens to the Pirates. Who is responsible? Who is blamed?
4. Explain the scene in which Cortez comes upon the Cartel's meeting house. What is Cortez's reaction?
5. What is the final confrontation between Moira and Cortez? Where does Cortez go?
6. The Pirates case is ready to be heard in court. Discuss the current situation and what will most likely come next.
7. Discuss Robby Jackson's reaction to the news of the Hispanic soldiers' deployment becoming known at Ford Ord.
8. Robby Jackson goes aboard the USS Ranger. What is Jackson's mission? What does he find on the ship?
9. What is Ritter's position in regards to shutting down all operations except for CAPER? Who gives Ritter the order?
10. What attempt is made by Ritter and Moore to find out Ryan's plans in Colombia? How is the attempt thwarted?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)