|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items convinces Cortez to confess?
(c) Audio recording.
2. Where does Cutter go when he lands in Colombia?
(a) Bogota AFB.
(b) Howard AFB.
(c) Panama City AFB.
(d) Medellin AFB.
3. The A6 aircraft assumes the identity of a civilian aircraft en route from Quito to which of the following?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. John T. Clark has worked as a freelance operative since he left which military organization?
(a) Covert Ops.
(b) Special Forces.
(c) Navy Seals.
(d) Green Berets.
5. Which of Ryan's mentors offers much needed advice about the issue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordered by the President to check on the aborted covert operations mission in Colombia?
2. To what unit is Robby Jackson's younger brother assigned?
3. What is the other officer's rank?
4. What title is held by the President's political rival, Fowler?
5. What are the names of the convicted pirates?
Short Essay Questions
1. What photos, taken by Bright, might be an important piece of evidence? What is the issue with the proof?
2. Explain the scene at the drug refinement facility. Who is killed? Who escapes?
3. What is the final straw for Cutter? What evidence is shown to the Vice Admiral?
4. Discuss the meeting between Ryan and Clark. What do the men have in common?
5. Captain Ramirez gives new orders to KNIFE. Explain the mission and its purpose. What are Ramirez's thoughts on the issue?
6. Explain what happens to the Pirates. Who is responsible? Who is blamed?
7. Discuss the extraction made by Johns and Ryan. What happens to the helicopter?
8. Discuss Robby Jackson's reaction to the news of the Hispanic soldiers' deployment becoming known at Ford Ord.
9. Discuss the ambush arranged by Cortez. What damage was done to the vehicles involved?
10. What is the reaction of the President and other high level officials regarding the bombing in Medellin? What steps does the President take to try and sweep it under the rug?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)