|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which area does the ship depart?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Rafael.
(d) Santa Barbara.
2. Who informs the FBI Director of the updates on the pirates case?
3. What is the alias being used by the CIA agent on the trip to Bogota?
4. What is the code name of Chavez's squad?
5. Where do the men have their drinks and conversation?
(a) Provo Military Office.
(b) Monterey Officers Club.
(c) Santa Barbara NCO Club.
(d) Denver Mess Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diaz reports the information from Moira to which of the following?
2. What is the nickname of the facility where the agent is an instructor?
3. The men use the mode of operation known as "dry feet" to get above which town?
4. What causes the delay of the Panache's return to shore?
5. What is the first name of Escobedo, a leader of the Colombian cartel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Larson and Ritter while Chavez and his men watch the burials in Chicago? What are the men doing?
2. Who attends the meeting in the FBI Director's office? What is discussed? How much money is involved in this newest development?
3. What somber discussion takes place between Ryan, Ritter and Moore? Who does the conversation involve?
4. What operation does Director Jacobs discuss with Moira as he dictates details? What is the nature of the operation? What is its code name?
5. Explain the scenario in which Wegener and his crew come across the Empire Builder.
6. A booby trap is set at an airstrip after two guards are killed. Discuss the scene and how the operation is discovered by Cortez.
7. Who is Domingo Chavez? Where is he stationed? To which location is Chavez summoned?
8. What is Bronco Williams' most recent mission? What is Williams' opinion of the job?
9. Cutter and Ritter plan for another operation to coincide with SHOWBOAT. What is the second operation and what is the purpose of each?
10. Felix Cortez reminisces about his work in Puerto Rico. What was the mission that involved Cortez?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)