|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which agent is preparing to fly to Mobile regarding the incident aboard the Panache?
2. Clark meets with Ritter at a CIA house in the Caribbean. What is Ritter's title?
(a) Military Officer (Liaison).
(b) Deputy Director (Operations).
(c) Caribbean Ambassador.
(d) FBI Executive Director.
3. What has replaced this outdated procedure?
(a) Geneva Convention.
(b) Court Martial System.
(c) Berne Convention.
(d) Uniform Code of Military Justice.
4. What is the Twin Beech?
(c) Operation code name.
(d) Military training facility.
5. What is the name of the man in charge of the operation in Panama?
(a) Captain Ramirez.
(b) Major Rodriguez.
(c) Sergeant Major Diaz.
(d) Admiral Chavez.
Short Answer Questions
1. The President calls an emergency meeting at which location?
2. What is the officer's rank?
3. Chavez and Vega are on a mission to fly to an airstrip and do which of the following?
4. Who developed the new and sophisticated equipment?
5. Where is the new companion from originally?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Wegener and his reputation in the Coast Guard.
2. What is the initial determination of Shaw in regards to the Jacobs assassination? What is Shaw's plan?
3. What decision is made by Cutter, Moore, Jacobs and the President in the Oval Office? What is Jacobs' opinion? How does it affect Ryan?
4. What action does Moira take that puts the Director in danger? How is the information passed on and to whom?
5. Who is Domingo Chavez? Where is he stationed? To which location is Chavez summoned?
6. Where are Larson and Ritter while Chavez and his men watch the burials in Chicago? What are the men doing?
7. Explain the training conditions faced by Chavez and the other recruits.
8. What is viewed on the reconnaissance trip made by Larson and Clark? What type of aircraft is used for the mission?
9. What is given to the men of SHOWBOAT before they are deployed to the helicopters? What are they instructed to leave behind?
10. Discuss the conversation between Clark and Ritter. What orders have been given in light of the new events?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)