|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of "Colonel Smith?"
2. Where do the men have their drinks and conversation?
(a) Santa Barbara NCO Club.
(b) Denver Mess Hall.
(c) Monterey Officers Club.
(d) Provo Military Office.
3. What is the surname of the brothers discussing valuable soldiers over drinks?
4. What are the men supposed to set while they are at the airstrip?
(a) Booby trap.
5. What is the alias being used by the CIA agent on the trip to Bogota?
Short Answer Questions
1. The President calls an emergency meeting at which location?
2. The office of the Colombian cartel is located in which Colombian city?
3. What kind of weapon is uncovered by Chavez?
4. What is the destination of the ship?
5. What is the first name of the secretary to the Director of the FBI?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the scene in which the reader is introduced to CIA agent Clark. Describe Clark.
2. Explain the training conditions faced by Chavez and the other recruits.
3. Describe Wegener and his reputation in the Coast Guard.
4. What decision is made by Cutter, Moore, Jacobs and the President in the Oval Office? What is Jacobs' opinion? How does it affect Ryan?
5. Explain the scenario in which Wegener and his crew come across the Empire Builder.
6. What is the purpose of Dan Murray's trip to Mobile? What is Murray's opinion on the case?
7. Discuss the meeting between Robby and Tim Jackson. Where does it take place? What is discussed?
8. What is the initial determination of Shaw in regards to the Jacobs assassination? What is Shaw's plan?
9. What is Bronco Williams' most recent mission? What is Williams' opinion of the job?
10. What is Cortez's opinion of Moira Wolfe? What is the benefit of the relationship for Cortez?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)