|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Admiral says he will claim responsibility of the _______,
(a) Changed orders.
(b) Imprisoned civilians.
(c) Misplaced files.
(d) Ground troops.
2. Who is in a meeting with Cortez when Clark and Larson arrive at the house?
3. Bright is equipped with what brand of camera?
4. Clark and Larson catch a plane in ______ and manage to get back to the US.
(c) Panama City.
(d) Sao Paulo.
5. The police in Mobile are outraged when they learn that the murderers of their friend and colleague are going to get which of the following?
(c) Plea bargain.
(d) Federal immunity.
6. What are the names of the convicted pirates?
(a) Juan and Rico.
(b) Dingo and Jesse.
(c) Eduardo and Miguel.
(d) Ramon and Jesus.
7. Ryan flies into _____ where he meets with Clark.
8. What kind of vehicle is borrowed by Clark and Larson when they return to Panama?
(c) Chevy pick up.
9. Clark hopes to create an atmosphere of ______ within the Cartel.
10. KNIFE meets up with the remaining members of which other squadron?
11. Bright takes the team on a jet that allows them to arrive ____ minutes before their quarry.
12. At which airport does Jackson meet the other officer?
(c) San Jose.
13. The stealth bomb is set to be deployed while the aircraft is at what altitude?
(a) 40,000 ft.
(b) 30,000 ft.
(c) 20,000 ft.
(d) 15, 000 ft.
14. Robby Jackson makes it a point to run into which of the following at the airport?
15. Cortez works on Cartel operations and watches as a total of _____ men enter the jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Clark makes arrangements with Larson for a __________.
2. Which of the following items convinces Cortez to confess?
3. Clark has worked for the agency as a freelancer for how many years?
4. At Greer's funeral the reader learns important facts about Greer's _________.
5. It is obvious Ryan is off on his own when he is noticeably absent from which event?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)