|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which airport does Jackson meet the other officer?
(a) San Jose.
2. It is obvious Ryan is off on his own when he is noticeably absent from which event?
(a) Birthday party.
(b) State dinner.
3. The phone call made to Juan was not an office but an apartment in which country?
(b) El Salvador.
4. Cortez works on Cartel operations and watches as a total of _____ men enter the jungle.
5. How many people are killed during the raid?
6. Where do Ryan, Jackson and Murray meet to discuss their upcoming plans?
(a) Mall parking lot.
(d) Video store.
7. What are the names of the convicted pirates?
(a) Juan and Rico.
(b) Ramon and Jesus.
(c) Dingo and Jesse.
(d) Eduardo and Miguel.
8. A police car in Mobile is broken into and burglarized resulting in the loss of ______.
9. Which of the following items convinces Cortez to confess?
(d) Audio recording.
10. The only operation permitted to stay open under the Admiral's order is which of the following:
11. Ryan flies into _____ where he meets with Clark.
12. Where does Cutter go when he lands in Colombia?
(a) Panama City AFB.
(b) Medellin AFB.
(c) Howard AFB.
(d) Bogota AFB.
13. What is the name of the town where Cortez has been running his operation?
14. Which of Ryan's mentors offers much needed advice about the issue?
15. What is Clark's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Cortez drive?
2. Who is confronted about a serious breach of security at the FBI?
3. Surveillance set up by Ryan's new team spots activity in the area of which Air Force base?
4. Who goes to Cuba with Clark to see Cortez being taken away?
5. What is the other officer's rank?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)