|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which state is represented by Fowler?
(b) New Jersey.
2. Robby Jackson makes it a point to run into which of the following at the airport?
3. Which of Ryan's mentors offers much needed advice about the issue?
4. Who dies due to the breach of security?
(b) Assistant Director.
(c) Vice President.
(d) Secretary of Defense.
5. A police car in Mobile is broken into and burglarized resulting in the loss of ______.
6. Ritter is ordered to hand over the operation map of which ongoing operation?
7. Chavez, a member of the squad located in the jungle, is sent to destroy what kind of processing facility?
(d) Money laundering.
8. What power is the telephoto lens attached to Bright's camera?
(a) 1000 mm.
(b) 800 mm.
(c) 200 mm.
(d) 400 mm.
9. KNIFE meets up with the remaining members of which other squadron?
10. Ryan flies into _____ where he meets with Clark.
11. Larson is able to guide the Pave-Low to which filling station?
12. Although it is obvious the squads will have to fight, one of the captains is trying to remain below the radar. Which captain is trying to avoid confrontation?
13. What kind of car does Cortez drive?
14. Clark compares his plan to one put into action with the mafia in which decade?
15. Who is confronted about a serious breach of security at the FBI?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan takes matter into his own hands when he visits his old friend _____ at the FBI.
2. What kind of vehicle is borrowed by Clark and Larson when they return to Panama?
3. Clark has worked for the agency as a freelancer for how many years?
4. In which country is the conference taking place?
5. At which airport does Jackson meet the other officer?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)