|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The photos taken by Bright cast doubts about the actions of which US operative?
2. Who issues a detached reply when approached about the covert operations?
3. Cortez works on Cartel operations and watches as a total of _____ men enter the jungle.
4. The stealth bomb is set to be deployed while the aircraft is at what altitude?
(a) 20,000 ft.
(b) 30,000 ft.
(c) 40,000 ft.
(d) 15, 000 ft.
5. Jackson goes aboard the USS Ranger to study the effectiveness of the _______ air-to-air missiles.
6. Which state is represented by Fowler?
(c) New Jersey.
7. Which of the following is not an immediate problem for Ritter if he disobeys a direct order?
(a) Court system.
8. Clark hopes to create an atmosphere of ______ within the Cartel.
9. What is the code name for the operation set into motion by Ryan?
10. How many people are killed during the raid?
11. Although it is obvious the squads will have to fight, one of the captains is trying to remain below the radar. Which captain is trying to avoid confrontation?
12. The police in Mobile are outraged when they learn that the murderers of their friend and colleague are going to get which of the following?
(a) Plea bargain.
(d) Federal immunity.
13. Who dies due to the breach of security?
(a) Assistant Director.
(b) Secretary of Defense.
(c) Vice President.
14. To what unit is Robby Jackson's younger brother assigned?
(a) 3rd Battalion.
(b) 2nd Air Command.
(c) 4th Infantry.
(d) 7th Division.
15. What are the first name of the Patterson twins?
(a) Henry and Harvey.
(b) Heinrich and Herbert.
(c) Harry and Hank.
(d) Hugh and Hines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other officer's rank?
2. What is the name of the town where Cortez has been running his operation?
3. What color is used to describe a top secret operation?
4. The Admiral says he will claim responsibility of the _______,
5. Although many of the people at the facility are criminals, some are:
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)