|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men use the mode of operation known as "dry feet" to get above which town?
(b) Panama City.
2. What causes the delay of the Panache's return to shore?
(a) Broken radio.
3. What are Grumman A-6E Intruders?
(d) Special forces.
4. When is Director Jacobs scheduled to arrive in Bogota?
5. Who does Moira speak to when she calls to leave a message for Diaz?
6. What is the first name of Escobedo, a leader of the Colombian cartel?
7. Chavez is tempted to accept an assignment, promised that he will achieve which rank when the assignment is over?
8. According to Jacobs, how much money can be traced back to the Cartel?
(a) 350 million.
(b) 225 million.
(c) 700 million.
(d) 600 million.
9. Where is the new companion from originally?
(b) San Francisco.
10. Moira's lover is supposedly taking her on a weekend getaway in which mountain range?
(a) Blue Ridge.
11. What is the Twin Beech?
(c) Military training facility.
(d) Operation code name.
12. What nickname is given to the case of the Empire Builder?
(d) Scurvy dogs.
13. What is the name of Chavez's new companion?
14. How many prisoners were taken from the other ship?
15. What is the old fashioned name for the procedure?
(a) Rocks and Shoals.
(b) Sharks and Reefs.
(c) Sink or Swim.
(d) Talk or Walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. The office of the Colombian cartel is located in which Colombian city?
2. What kind of fire erupts at the airstrip?
3. What is the name of the new operation?
4. What is the real name of "Colonel Smith?"
5. Felix Cortez arrives in the US using a passport from which country?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)