|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Chavez directed to report?
(a) Fort Jackson.
(b) Fort Perry.
(c) Fort Ord.
(d) Fort Lejeune.
2. What is the name of Ryan's director?
3. What was the name of the man killed aboard the Empire Builder?
4. Dan Murray is the FBI's expert on which of the following?
5. From which area does the ship depart?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) San Rafael.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) San Diego.
6. What is the name of the FBI Director?
7. Ritter goes over plans for the next operation with which military officer?
8. What is the code name given to the new operation?
9. What is the name of the ship that is ready to deport from the US?
(a) USS Washington.
(b) USS Navajo.
(c) USS Torpedo.
(d) USS Ranger.
10. What blocks the boat from leaving the harbor?
11. Where do the men meet?
(b) St. Nevis.
(d) St. Kitts.
12. What is the officer's rank?
(a) Rear Admiral.
(b) Vice Admiral.
(c) First Lieutenant.
13. What is the name of the CIA agent contacted by Clark?
14. What is the name of Chavez's new companion?
15. When is Director Jacobs scheduled to arrive in Bogota?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chavez sent after leaving California?
2. Who is waiting with the flight crew to make the extraction?
3. What is the name of the new operation?
4. What is the first name of the secretary to the Director of the FBI?
5. How many prisoners were taken from the other ship?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)