|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon is uncovered by Chavez?
(a) 9 mm with silencer.
(b) Submachine gun.
2. What is the code name of Chavez's squad?
3. What is the Twin Beech?
(a) Military training facility.
(d) Operation code name.
4. Who is not present at the meeting in the Director's office?
5. What was the name of the man killed aboard the Empire Builder?
6. What is Jack Ryan's title within the agency?
(a) Executive Assistant to Director Murray.
(b) Major General of Richmond Field Office.
(c) Acting Deputy Director (Intelligence).
(d) Director of International Warfare.
7. Where do the men meet?
(a) St. Nevis.
(d) St. Kitts.
8. What type of aircraft forces the twin engine to land on an airstrip?
9. How many prisoners were taken from the other ship?
10. Where are the men taken to begin the operation?
(a) Fort Jackson.
(b) Fort Sumter.
(c) Fort Kobbe.
(d) Fort Ord.
11. What is the man's job position with the agency?
(b) Drill Instructor.
12. Members of the Cartel discuss the disappearance of which of the following?
(a) Courier plane.
(b) DEA agent.
(c) Senior Cartel member.
(d) Gun shipment.
13. What name does Escobedo use to describe the Americans?
(d) Terrorist dogs.
14. In the beginning of the chapter, Moira is daydreaming about which of the following?
(b) Winning the lottery.
15. What are Grumman A-6E Intruders?
(b) Special forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the secretary to the Director of the FBI?
2. Colonel Felix Cortez is a former member of which organization?
3. What blocks the boat from leaving the harbor?
4. What is the name of the Puerto Rican group referenced by Cortez?
5. Where do the men have their drinks and conversation?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)