1. What is the name of the oldest lieutenant in the US Coast Guard?
2. What is the name of the ship extricated by the Coast Guard?
3. The lieutenant is known as the King of which of the following?
4. What blocks the boat from leaving the harbor?
5. To what city is the boat headed?
6. What is the name of the ship intercepted on the first mission?
7. What is the alias being used by the CIA agent on the trip to Bogota?
8. What is the nickname of the facility where the agent is an instructor?
9. Staff Sergeant Domingo Chavez belongs to which battalion?
10. Where is Chavez directed to report?
This section contains 3,032 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)