|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Bloody Weekend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what airport is the agent waiting to catch a plane?
(a) Baltimore International.
2. The pilots are interrogated and then sent to be arraigned in front of a federal judge in which state?
3. What type of aircraft forces the twin engine to land on an airstrip?
4. According to Jacobs, how much money can be traced back to the Cartel?
(a) 350 million.
(b) 600 million.
(c) 700 million.
(d) 225 million.
5. What is the name of the FBI Director?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was this procedure commonly used?
2. Which agent is preparing to fly to Mobile regarding the incident aboard the Panache?
3. What is the first name of the secretary to the Director of the FBI?
4. What rank are the men being chosen and deployed by the Army?
5. How is Chavez's new training ground referred to by his superiors?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)