|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Execution.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the officer's rank?
(b) First Lieutenant.
(c) Rear Admiral.
(d) Vice Admiral.
2. What is the name of the man in charge of the operation in Panama?
(a) Admiral Chavez.
(b) Captain Ramirez.
(c) Major Rodriguez.
(d) Sergeant Major Diaz.
3. How many people are killed during the raid?
4. Where do the men have their drinks and conversation?
(a) Santa Barbara NCO Club.
(b) Provo Military Office.
(c) Monterey Officers Club.
(d) Denver Mess Hall.
5. The men use the mode of operation known as "dry feet" to get above which town?
(a) Panama City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chavez, a member of the squad located in the jungle, is sent to destroy what kind of processing facility?
2. Clark makes arrangements with Larson for a __________.
3. What is the name of the CIA agent contacted by Clark?
4. What are the men supposed to set while they are at the airstrip?
5. What is the first name of the secretary to the Director of the FBI?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)