Prologue:Situation | Chapter 1, The King of SAR
• Admiral Cutter meets with the President of the US regarding the ongoing drug problem.
• Cutter says it is not a job for the police.
• Chavez completes a covert mission in a Blackhawk helicopter.
• The owner and crew of the Empire Builder cast off and head out into the Caribbean.
• Navy men and civilian technicians test a new bomb.
• Reader is introduced to Red Wegener is the oldest lieutenant commander in the United States Coast Guard.
• Wegner is known as the "King of Search-and-Rescue" missions (SAR).
• Wegner is responsible for extricating and refitting a ship in Baltimore.
• The ship sets out on its first mission.
• The ship discovers another ship with a murdered crew.
Chapter 2, Creatures of the Night
• Reader is introduced to Clark, an instructor at CIA's "Farm."
• Clark is traveling incognito to Bogota.
• Chavez is asked to report...
This section contains 1,964 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)