1. What is Claudius known as amongst the royal family?
2. How does Herod end up in Rome?
His grandfather sends him there.
3. What word does Herod prefer to describe himself?
4. Of the following classes listed by Claudius, which does Herod the Agrippa best fit?
Scoundrels with golden hearts.
5. What kind of reputation do Castor and Herod build themselves in Rome?
One of irresponsibility.
6. Why does Herod head to Edom?
To run away from his creditors.
This section contains 5,596 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)