|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Claudius oppose be given to Messalina?
(a) A status of deity.
(d) The Protector of the People.
2. What public work does Claudius finish for the Roman people?
(b) The Appian Way.
(d) Arch bridges.
3. How does Claudius make up for the retraction of Caligula's holidays?
(a) Cutting the taxes that paid for the holidays.
(b) Hosting banquets in a different region each month.
(c) By adding dozens of his own holidays.
(d) Hosting Sportulas.
4. Who helps restore order amongst the Roman soldiers at the Rhine?
5. Why does Narcissus keep the truth of Messalina from Claudius?
(a) He does not believe in meddling.
(b) He is as guilty as all the other men she sleeps with.
(c) He thought Claudius deserved it.
(d) He wants to spare Claudius' feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Britons come to worship Claudius as a god?
2. What causes Lesbia to be banished for a second time?
3. How do the lawyers accept Claudius into the court system?
4. What brings Herod to Bashan?
5. What is the purpose of the Saecular games?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)