|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II, ch. 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the consensus of the people when Caligula dies?
(a) They fear Caligula's lapdogs' struggle for power.
(b) They are happy his tyranny is at an end.
(c) They are generally apathetic to politics.
(d) They are tearful that he is gone.
2. To whom does Aristobulus trust his money to invest?
3. What is Lupus' role in restoring the Republic?
(a) To convince the public that Caligula's death is good.
(b) To kill Caligula's family.
(c) To sway the guards to support the Senate.
(d) To lead the consul in updating the Constitution.
4. What does Herod advise the Senate?
(a) To begin a civil war.
(b) Give full support to Claudius as emperor.
(c) To not start a civil war.
(d) To nominate a stronger candidate than Claudius.
5. What is Claudius' first decision as an emperor?
(a) Banish any Senators who were "lapdogs" of Caligula.
(b) Execute Cassius.
(c) Appoint Herod as principal adviser.
(d) Execute Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the following classes listed by Claudius, which does Herod the Agrippa best fit?
2. What does Herod convince Caligula of concerning Antipas?
3. What seems most important to the Alabarch above all else?
4. How does Herod end up in Rome?
5. How does Gemullus confirm Tiberius' suspicions of treasonous intentions?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)