|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbols represent life and death in Druidism?
(a) Water, stone, and fire.
(b) Oak tree, ram, and a violet.
(c) Maple tree, snake, and black bull.
(d) Oak tree, snake, and white bull.
2. Who does Asiaticus believe instigates his trial?
(b) The Petra brothers.
(d) Vietllius and Poppaee.
3. Who ends up committing suicide because of the way Caligula rules the Roman Empire?
(a) A quarter of the consuls from the Senate.
4. What economic advice does Messalina give Claudius?
(a) To grant a supply of meats and wine to the public.
(b) To grant monopolies.
(c) To grant public health.
(d) To begin bank holidays.
5. What rumor is going about in the Near East as Claudius fights in Britain?
(a) Rome is decaying and on the verge of collapse.
(b) Herod will eventually take over as emperor.
(c) Joshua and not Herod is the real Messiah.
(d) The King of Adiabene is bringing all the Jewish Kings together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Messalina to be jealous?
2. What brings Herod to Bashan?
3. What causes Claudius to make it illegal to rob graves?
4. Who does Claudius believe is the commissioner of the gold and silver chariot?
5. What drives Herod from his post as a magistrate?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)