|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, ch. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the following classes listed by Claudius, which does Herod the Agrippa best fit?
(a) Scoundrels with golden hearts.
(b) Virtuous with stony hearts.
(c) Virtuous with golden hearts.
(d) Scoundrels with stony hearts.
2. How does Herod keep Antonia on his side, despite his lies and mischievous ways?
(a) By appealing to her son, Claudius.
(b) He promises her money whenever he gains it back.
(c) He mentions his orphaned childhood to gain her sympathy.
(d) Constant compliments of her virtue and character.
3. What happens from the action of Herodius convincing Antipas to care about Herod's state of affairs?
(a) Antipas and Herodius divorce.
(b) Herod gets Antipas killed.
(c) They are banished to Lyons.
(d) Herodius becomes a widow.
4. What new holiday does Claudius add to the calendar?
(a) His birthday.
(b) HIs parents' birthdays.
(c) Messalina's birthday.
(d) Livia's birthday.
5. What word does Herod prefer to describe himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lupus' role in restoring the Republic?
2. How does Herod surprise Claudius concerning money?
3. What is the significance of an owl in the prison with Herod?
4. Why would corn factors NOT want to enhance Ostia?
5. What seems most important to the Alabarch above all else?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)