|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10/Epilogue, Browder v. Gale, Rage in Montgomery, History's Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said of Parks' skin color?
(a) She was very dark skinned.
(b) She was medium skinned.
(c) She was light skinned.
(d) She could pass as white.
2. Where did Claudette sit at the rally?
(a) Up on the platform next to Parks.
(b) In the very back.
(c) She did not attend.
(d) In the front row of the audience.
3. Which judge did not agree with the other two?
(c) They all three agreed.
4. How many people heard Claudette speak in 2005?
(a) A thousand.
(b) Two hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) Two thousand.
5. To what is Fred Gray committed?
(a) Ending segregation.
(b) Keeping the sitution about Claudette from becoming a circus.
(c) Winning a prison sentence against Claudette.
(d) Upholding the system of segregation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Claudette feel about being an unwed mother?
2. When does Claudette next see her sister Delphine?
3. Why were many worried about making Claudette the face of the movement?
4. Who was Mary Louise Smith?
5. What were blacks' attitudes as Claudette finished high school?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)