|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10/Epilogue, Browder v. Gale, Rage in Montgomery, History's Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Police Commissioner do?
(a) Agreed to lessen the charges.
(b) Agreed to drop the charges.
(d) Refused to drop the charges.
2. Why were some people angry at Claudette?
(a) They were all proud of her, not angry.
(b) She acted like a celebrity.
(c) Her actions causes more problems with bus drivers.
(d) She talked to the press and gave them a bad impression of blacks.
3. What was the name of Claudette's second son?
4. What is one thing Jim Crow did to the blacks?
(a) Gave them opportunities for education.
(b) Kept them fighting among themselves.
(c) Gave them opportunities for better jobs.
(d) Kept them poor.
5. What did the first three plaintiffs testify to when Gray presented them?
(a) Being dragged off a bus.
(b) Their poor treatment on the buses.
(c) Being beatened by police officers.
(d) Sitting in jail without being charged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Claudette become a nurse?
2. Where were the cops taking Claudette?
3. What did Claudette have time to do when she was alone in Birmingham?
4. What did Claudette do?
5. Who is Fred Gray?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)