|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the main speech?
(a) Dr. Martin Luther King.
(b) Medgar Evers.
(c) W. E. B. Dubois.
(d) Rosa Parks.
2. How did King characterize the kind of justice they seek?
(a) Justice that remains under the light of day.
(b) Justice that runs down like water.
(c) Justice that rolls like a wave over the court system.
(d) Justice that serves all humankind.
3. How did Claudette feel at this time?
(a) Depressed and lonely.
4. What did Claudette want to do after studying the constitution?
(a) Move to another country which actually upheld its constitution.
(c) Become a lawyer.
(d) Write an essay about bus riding rights.
5. What happened when Claudette rode with the police?
(a) They ridiculed her.
(b) They didn't talk to her at all.
(c) They slapped her around.
(d) They were kind to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did some of the white people insult Claudette?
2. What were the professional jobs blacks were allowed?
3. What else could Gray appeal constitutionally?
4. Where did Claudette sit at the rally?
5. For what was Jeremiah Reeves sentenced to death?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)