|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it hard for Claudette to be popular at Booker T. Washington High?
(a) She was actually very popular.
(b) Her parents were well to do and her friends were envious.
(c) She was light skinned and had straight hair.
(d) She was so smart.
2. Why did Claudette's family stay up that night?
(a) They were constantly harrassed by whites coming by.
(b) They did not because it was a work night and didn't want to celebrate late.
(c) Fear of lynching.
(d) To celebrate a milestone.
3. Who came up while Claudette was still standing with the white boys?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The boys' mother.
4. What did Robinson's group threaten?
(a) A riot.
(b) A bus boycott.
(c) Violence against bus drivers.
(d) A boycott of all businesses.
5. What did the Montgomery Circuit Court adjudicate about Claudette's conviction?
(a) Dropped all but assault on a police officer.
(b) Upheld the conviction on all the charges.
(c) Declined to review the case.
(d) Dropped all the charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Claudette angry when she would go to downtown Montgomery?
2. When did Claudette move to the suburbs in Montgomery?
3. What did Claudette notice on the bus boycott?
4. What did Claudette want to do after studying the constitution?
5. Why did Claudette feel hurt?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)