|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10/Epilogue, Browder v. Gale, Rage in Montgomery, History's Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the youngest of the three federal judges hearing Claudette's case?
(a) It is not known.
(b) Frank M. Johnson.
(c) Richard Rives.
(d) Seybourn Lynne.
2. What did the boys do when Claudette and the white boys touched each other's hands?
(a) Push Claudette down.
(b) Yell at Claudette.
(c) Slap Claudette.
3. What sometimes happened if a black person stood up to a driver?
(a) They were barred from the buses for a month.
(b) S/he was fined.
(c) They were barred from ever using the bus again.
(d) They were thrown in jail.
4. What does the person who came up to Claudette do?
(a) Arrest Claudette.
(b) Arrest the boys.
(c) Slaps Claudette.
(d) Pulls Claudette aside to say something to her in private.
5. What was the name of Claudette's second son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed as the bus moved onward on its route?
2. Who is Fred Gray?
3. What was said about Parks' status in the community?
4. What was held the night of December 5th?
5. What happened at the next stop the bus made?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)