|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10/Epilogue, Browder v. Gale, Rage in Montgomery, History's Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Claudette's mother's employers feel about the boycott?
2. What was the final verdict of the court on Claudette and the others' case?
(a) Segregation on buses was abolished.
(b) Segregation was legal.
(c) It would go on to another court.
(d) Segregation was legal on buses but not in the schools.
3. Why did Parks' arrest spark such a reaction?
(a) She was a very respected member of the black community.
(b) It came in light of Claudette's previous arrest.
(c) She was subjected to a group of white men's jeers and catcalls.
(d) She was beaten.
4. Who is Fred Gray?
(a) The judge in Claudette's trial.
(b) Claudette's best friend's father.
(c) Claudette's lawyer.
(d) The prosecutor in Claudette's trial.
5. Who did Claudette call "mom and dad"?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her maternal aunt and uncle.
(c) Her great aunt and uncle.
(d) Her biological parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boys do when Claudette and the white boys touched each other's hands?
2. Of what group is Jo Ann Robinson a member?
3. Why did two Montgomery police come on board the bus?
4. How many people heard Claudette speak in 2005?
5. How did Claudette feel at this time?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)