|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10/Epilogue, Browder v. Gale, Rage in Montgomery, History's Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greeted Claudette at the courthouse?
(a) Rosa Parks.
(b) A group of supporters.
(c) Her family.
(d) All of her classmates from Montgomery.
2. What is said of Parks' skin color?
(a) She was very dark skinned.
(b) She was light skinned.
(c) She could pass as white.
(d) She was medium skinned.
3. Who first dug up Claudette's story in 1975?
(a) Peter Johnson.
(b) Frank Sikora.
(c) Tom Pastre.
(d) Cecelia Kitenger.
4. Who became involved in Jeremiah Reeves' case?
(a) The NAACP.
(b) Amnesty International.
(c) No one as they were too scared.
(d) The Anti-defamation League.
5. What was held the night of December 5th?
(a) A prayer vigil.
(b) Neighborhood potluck dinners.
(c) A celebratory rally.
(d) Nothing as they wanted to give the police not excuses for harrassment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Delphine?
2. What did Claudette want to do after studying the constitution?
3. What did the Police Commissioner do?
4. How did Claudette's mother's employers feel about the boycott?
5. How long did Claudette stay in Birmingham?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)