|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the City Lines have to do in response to the boycott?
(a) Raise the cost of a ticket.
(c) Lower fares.
(d) Shut down bus lines and lay off drivers.
2. What did the Police Commissioner do?
(a) Agreed to lessen the charges.
(b) Agreed to drop the charges.
(c) Refused to drop the charges.
3. What did Parks do for a living?
(a) A maid.
(b) A seamstress.
(c) A cook.
(d) A nurses' aide.
4. What does the judge decide?
(a) That Claudette is guilty of all charges.
(b) That Claudette is innocent of all charges.
(c) That Claudette is guilty of 2 of the charges.
(d) That Claudette is only guilty of breaking the segregation laws.
5. Why did Claudette not have an abortion?
(a) It was too expensive.
(b) It was illegal.
(c) It was immoral.
(d) She wanted her baby to grow up in a better world which looked likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Rosa Parks arrested?
2. Who is Mr. E. D. Nixon?
3. Who is Claudette Colvin?
4. What did Claudette want to do after studying the constitution?
5. Why did Claudette sit in the front of the bus on March 2, 1955?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)