|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were many worried about making Claudette the face of the movement?
(a) She was so light skinned.
(b) She was so young.
(c) She was rebellious.
(d) She was not a convicted criminal.
2. What did 75 percent of the black men do in the 1950s?
(b) They were able to get decent educations and work as clerical and service persons.
(d) Unskilled labor.
3. How did Parks act when she was arrested?
(b) Calmly and without resisting.
(c) She verbally assaults the arresting officers.
4. What did this practice mentioned in question 22 violate?
(a) The State bus law.
(b) The Federal bus law.
(c) The county bus law.
(d) The city bus law.
5. What was Parks' marital status?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Montgomery Circuit Court adjudicate about Claudette's conviction?
2. From where did Geraldine Nesbitt hold an M.A.?
3. What were many of Claudette's friends at school feeling?
4. Who was the pastor of Dexter Avenue Baptist Church?
5. What is said of Parks' skin color?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)