|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Claudette do?
(a) Stay in her seat.
(b) Go and sit at the seat behind the bus driver so they could talk.
(c) Get up anywy even with a cast on her foot.
(d) Get off at the next stop so she could get on the right bus.
2. Why did Claudette feel hurt?
(a) She was told she was a bad example.
(b) She was reviled for her arrest.
(c) Because she was ignored by the boycott planners.
(d) She was lectured for yelling when arrested.
3. What does the judge decide?
(a) That Claudette is guilty of 2 of the charges.
(b) That Claudette is guilty of all charges.
(c) That Claudette is only guilty of breaking the segregation laws.
(d) That Claudette is innocent of all charges.
4. Why were many worried about making Claudette the face of the movement?
(a) She was rebellious.
(b) She was so young.
(c) She was not a convicted criminal.
(d) She was so light skinned.
5. To what point of view does the narration change from the opening of the book?
(a) It stays the same.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did 75 percent of the black men do in the 1950s?
2. In 1950, what percent of black women were maids for white families?
3. What did the City Lines have to do in response to the boycott?
4. Who is Delphine?
5. What does Claudette say about sex?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)