|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Claudette Colvin grow up?
2. Who is Delphine?
(a) Claudette's aunt.
(b) Claudette's younger sister.
(c) Claudette's great aunt.
(d) Claudette's best friend.
3. Who was the secretary of the Montgomery NAACP at that time?
(a) Rosa Parks.
(b) Drusilla Parker.
(c) Joseph Sibel.
(d) Madeleine Scott.
4. What happened in Montgomery if the seats were full and a white got on the bus?
(b) The bus driver would move the black section back a row on the right so the white did not have to sit near a black.
(c) A black had to give up his/her seat.
(d) The bus driver would move the black section back a row on the left so the white did not have to sit near a black.
5. Who gave the main speech?
(a) Dr. Martin Luther King.
(b) Rosa Parks.
(c) W. E. B. Dubois.
(d) Medgar Evers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Claudette have time to do when she was alone in Birmingham?
2. Under what name did Claudette start her new school?
3. How old was Claudette when she learned about what happens when blacks act out against whites?
4. What did Dr. King encourage people to do?
5. How many blacks rode the buses on the morning of December 5th?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)