|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who inherits the lands that were supposed to go to Lovelace?
(c) Belford's son.
2. To whom does Clarissa leave her music books and library?
3. What do Lovelace's relatives want to give Clarissa to show their regard for her?
(a) A lot of jewelry and clothes.
(b) All the money Lovelace expects to inherit from Lord M.
(c) All their property.
(d) A quarterly allowance.
4. Who offers to adopt Clarissa as his own daughter?
(a) Lord M.
(b) Mr. Hickman.
(d) Colonel Morden.
5. What stops Lovelace from killing himself when he learns of Clarissa's death?
(a) Will has taken all his weapons away.
(b) Lord M has Lovelace put in a padded cell to protect him.
(c) Clarissa's ghost appears and tells him to stop.
(d) He's a coward and stops at the last minute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarissa explain she meant when she said she hoped she would be able to receive Mr. Lovelace in her father's house?
2. What does Clarissa do with her coffin while she's still alive?
3. Who does Lovelace hope to see at Colonel Ambrose's ball?
4. What do the Hickmans name their daughter?
5. Who has Clarissa arrested?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)