Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Silence followed after the thief and his men _______________.
(b) Raised an alarm cry for help.
(c) Stopped fighting.
(d) Stopped banging on the sides of the house.
2. After this demand what does the thief do?
(a) Try to open the door.
(b) Knock heavier.
(c) Try to open a window.
(d) Push at the door.
3. How many times did the thief knock before making a demand?
(b) Three times.
(c) Several times.
4. What did Jonathan hear while trying to go to sleep?
(b) Neighbors arguing.
(d) Neighborhood noises.
5. At first, how does Jonathan respond to the thief leader's suggestion to call someone else for help?
(a) He does not respond.
(b) In fear.
(d) In anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his attempt to negotiate, how does Jonathan address the thief and his men?
2. In the cry of alarm who was said to be asleep?
3. How many more voices did Jonathan think he heard outside his house after the thief's offer?
4. After hearing the offer of the smaller amount of money the thief says it is time to ___.
5. What sound rings through the sky after the money demand is made?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)