|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounded like it might have fallen after the second knock?
(a) The door.
(b) The flower pot by the door.
(c) The knocker on the door.
(d) The vase by the door.
2. Who did this person call first to help in the alarm cry?
(a) The soldiers.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The police.
(d) No one they just cried out.
3. In the cry of alarm who was said to be asleep?
4. What sound rings through the sky after the money demand is made?
(c) Striking of the new hour by the watchman.
(d) Gun fire.
5. Who weeps aloud?
(b) The hostage.
(c) No one.
(d) Maria and the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan finally answer to the thief leader's suggestion to call someone else for help?
2. Who first raised an alarm cry for help?
3. Jonathan was breathless while _____.
4. After this demand what does the thief do?
5. The second knock on the Iwegbu door was ____ and imperious.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)