|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who came immediately after the cry of alarm?
(a) A response from the police.
(c) Total silence.
(d) A response from the neighbors.
2. Jonathan's throat felt like ____.
(a) A desert.
3. What does the thief at the door tell the family he wants them to do?
(a) Come outside now.
(b) Bring him food.
(c) Open the door.
(d) Let him in.
4. After the cry of alarm was over, what did the thief offer to do?
(a) Nothing, he laughed.
(b) Be nice.
5. The thief leader tells Jonathan that he is not a ____ thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jonathan responds to thief leader's suggestion now the thief leader wants to talk "____."
2. I am a ___ man Jonathan tells the thief.
3. Who weeps aloud?
4. Who first raised an alarm cry for help?
5. The thief insists he does not like to make "____."
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)