|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan was breathless while _____.
2. What sounded like it might have fallen after the second knock?
(a) The flower pot by the door.
(b) The door.
(c) The knocker on the door.
(d) The vase by the door.
3. How many more voices did Jonathan think he heard outside his house after the thief's offer?
(a) At least five.
(b) A lot.
(d) At least a half doxen.
4. Who asked Jonathan, "who is knocking?"
(a) The chidlren.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Their house guest.
5. When Jonathan tries to negotiate what does the thief leader threaten to do?
(a) Break down the door.
(b) Come inside and hurt the family.
(c) Shoot everyone inside.
(d) Let hsi men have Maria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan's ___ sagged under him after the thief leader's suggestion.
2. After hearing the offer of the smaller amount of money the thief says it is time to ___.
3. The second knock on the Iwegbu door was ____ and imperious.
4. What type of bowl is over the open fire?
5. What is Jonathan going to fill the container with?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)