|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. I am a ___ man Jonathan tells the thief.
2. Who did this person call first to help in the alarm cry?
(a) The police.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The soldiers.
(d) No one they just cried out.
3. What goes in the old bottles?
(c) Palm wine.
4. Who weeps aloud?
(a) The hostage.
(b) Maria and the children.
(c) No one.
5. Who was sweating over an open fire?
(b) The eldest son.
(c) The carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jonathan hear while trying to go to sleep?
2. The thief told Jonathan he tried to help, but everyone was ____.
3. What does Jonathan finally answer to the thief leader's suggestion to call someone else for help?
4. After the cry of alarm was over, what did the thief offer to do?
5. What does the thief leader do based on Jonathan's response to his suggestion?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)